Integrity Roofers Ltd

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Integrity Roofers Ltd

Ed
Ed

Amazing service on my roof repair!

I wish all contractors were this good! After having a hard time trying to get roofers to even call me back, I decided to call Integrity Roofers and really glad that I did!

They were quick to respond, easy to work with, and willing to come for my small roof repair. Elaine in the office was able to schedule Ken to come and see my issue (non-emergency) just a day later, after I initially called.

He arrived on time, was very knowledgeable and friendly. His experience really showed when he took the time to explain why my roof had the issue that it did, and what the recommended solution was. He also took the time to answer my questions/concerns, and performed the fix very efficiently, all within the hour! He also checked the condition of the rest the roof while he was up there, and let me know that the rest of it was quite good and should last quite some time.

Ken and Integrity Roofers, are responsive, professional, honest, and friendly! I experienced a high level of professionalism and customer service on just my small repair, and can't imagine wanting to have any other roofing company for a bigger job. I will have no hesitation contacting them again down the road when time comes to redo my whole roof! I highly recommend Integrity Roofers! Thank you and keep up the awesome work!

Wow! Thank you for your wonderful review! We are happy to be of service and it makes us proud that you would complement us that way, Thank you

Ursula in Toronto
Ursula in Toronto

Soffit, Flashing, Eaves replacement

We can’t say enough good things about Integrity Roofers. Cory and his team were prompt and professional, delivering excellent work on time and on budget. Also a complete and thorough cleanup afterwards.
Neil and Ursula

new roof

Everyone I dealt with from this company was professional, friendly, and pleasant and easy to deal with, from the initial meeting to discuss options right through to the completion of the roof. Work was timely, and they kept me fully informed on progress (with pictures and detailed explanations) and brought any issues that needed my input and/or a decision promptly to my attention. They did a great job keeping my property tidy throughout and after the project, and were respectful of my neighbours and their properties. And my new roof is beautiful!

Anne in Markham
Anne in Markham

New roof, shingles and eavestroughs

From start to finish, we were extremely pleased with the punctuality, professionalism and attention to detail of everyone affiliated with Integrity Roofers. Project manager Shawn looked after every detail to ensure our job went smoothly, without inconvenience to us. His crew worked diligently in the heat, replacing the plywood and shingles, and sent us photos of every stage of the process at the end of each day.

Gimi and his team arrived shortly after the roof was completed to install new eavestroughs, and were helpful and willing to make any adjustments we wanted. Shawn followed up, overseeing all of Integrity's work, making sure everything was to our satisfaction and that our property was left clean and clear of debris. We have already recommended Integrity Roofers to two of our neighbours!

Jim in North York
Jim in North York

Integrity Roofing

Integrity Roofers replaced our roof shingles and clad the roof in plywood. They did excellent work in very hot and sunny weather conditions. They did a good area cleanup every day.
The crew were skilled, well organized and very pleasant to deal with.
We are very pleased with the end result and highly recommend them

Thank you for your wonderful review. Here's hoping that you have many wonderful years in your home to enjoy the work that was performed.

MK in North York
MK in North York

insulation and new roof on house

In the past, I have often been very disappointed in any trade that I have hired; however, I cannot thank the team at Integrity Roofers for their professionalism, cleanliness and honesty. All work was photographed and sent to me as they went. It took less than 3 days for everything to be completed. I had hoped there would now be less 'climate' change from downstairs to upstairs, as it is only a little bit better. I guess I can't have everything. I would highly recommend this roofing company.

Thank you for allowing us to perform the work on your home. And thank you for your wonderful review. It is always an pleasure when we have good customers.

Richard in Richmond Hill, ON
Richard in Richmond Hill, ON

Roof

Certainly a refreshing change dealing with a contractor that is responsive, easy to deal with, and do a great job. While we received lower quotes from other roofers, our instincts told us to deal with Integrity Roofers. Cory, Shawn and their personnel did fantastic work and sent picture updates every day after they were done! They were clean as they worked and left our yard clean from any debris when they were done. No question, USE INTEGRITY ROOFERS! Thanks again Shawn, Cory and team!

Richard and Cathy Rulli
Richmond Hill, ON

Thank you for your review. Wow! What can I say? When we have happy clients like yourself we feel at our best. Thank you

Ryan in Ottawa
Ryan in Ottawa

Flat Roof Replacement

I had a major leak in my roof right at the start of winter and further investigation revealed significant mold presence on the wood below. It was a very tight time frame before the snowfall. Shay and his team were excellent from the start - they took their time to evaluate the problem and gave me options for how to fix it. They were quick to respond, respectful of neighbors, and kept the site clean at all times. Mid-way through the renovation during a massive wind storm I could hear a tarp flapping and was concerned it was loose, they had someone show up within two hours to check. True professionals who know their trade, this job was perfection from start to finish!

Thank you for your review. We aim to please. It is nice to hear back from clients, that they were pleased with our quick service

Grant from Toronto
Grant from Toronto

Soffit, Fascia, Eavestrough and Downspout Replacement / Install

This company did a very nice, and efficient job replacing all of the exterior aluminum (soffit, fascia, eavestroughs, downspouts) on our house. Looks great! Cory was friendly in providing the estimate, was quick to respond to questions by email. Gimmie who did the work was also great. Efficient and responsive when talking through options of how things would be done. I'd give them 95/100 overall only because post job clean-up was a little below the high quality of everything. They did do most of the clean-up work, but left maybe 15-20 minutes of picking up aluminum scraps to me.

Thank you for your review. Sorry that you had the extra work, but it is all good that we know this information and we can act on it. Thank you for being a wonderful client.

Bob in Mississauga
Bob in Mississauga

Replacing shingles and installing edge venting system

I can’t say enough about the professional job that was completed on my house. Shawn and his team arrived on the day and time agreed to. The team worked efficiently and constantly through out the time they were here. Shawn even went the extra mile to identify and solve an issue with an improperly vented bathroom for me. The site was left spotless. I would highly recommend them and you can be sure I will be telling my friends and family about this company and this team of professionals.

Thank you for your review. Word of mouth, as well as your review on Homstars is a benefit to our company. Thank you

More about Integrity Roofers Ltd

Integrity Roofers is a licensed, certified and insured roofing company serving residential and commercial property owners in Toronto and the GTA. Grounded in our ethics and principles as people and as a company, we provide roofing services that are professionally executed and fairly priced.

Industry Credentials:

Certified by CertainTeed, Integrity Roofers’ contractors are certified Quality Masters and Shingle Applicators. We bring 20 years of roofing experience to the table and have the required knowledge and expertise to provide quality roof installations, repairs and replacements. With $2,000,000 in liability insurance, both your home and our contractors are covered for any unforeseen or unlikely incidents that may occur on the job.
Friendly and Approachable

Integrity Roofers’ contractors are pleasant to work with and open to hearing any questions or concerns you may have. We are here to serve you in the best way possible, offering educational and practical tips wherever we can to extend the longevity of your roofing system.