Integrity Roofers Ltd

237 Sheppard Ave W Toronto ON M2N 1N2
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  Integrity Roofers Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Integrity Roofers Ltd

J. McGrath in Etobicoke

We invited several roofing companies to try and solve our 'mystery of the bulging bedroom walls' story. Integrity Roofers were one of the first to respond, arrived on time (early!) and were diligent in their discovery to determine the problem on what I believe was a tricky issue. They conscientiously followed up with us and when contracted to do the work did so with aplomb being on time as well as providing images of the before and after.

In short, this company is accurately name. The act with integrity and skill and I could not recommend them more highly. Thank you Ken and team.

aurel in North York

As an architect and after seeing a lot of construction sites I am very pleased to review a very professional and trustworthy roofing company doing their job in time and within the approved budget. Shay and his team did my house a few weeks ago and I have only good things to say about their work: as specified, clean, thorough, paying attention to detail and leaving the site in perfect condition after finishing their job. I will always use them for any of my projects and I am recommending this company for any roof project.

PMU group architects

Job Price

Shay and his company did a superb job! They were clean, organized and on time. In advance, Shay explained clearly what we would be getting. He and his team delivered what was contracted for, and more. The whole job was completed in one day with minimum disruption to our schedule. Shay also went up in our attic and pointed out that with a new fan and some changes to the vents, we would get better cooling. The new roof fan has cooled the house and we have saved on electricity.

karendavid400 in Thornhill

Excellent choice for previous eaves replacement and roofing. In all my years of having house repairs, this company is far superior. They listened to my needs and executed the replacement with little fanfare and clean up was perfect. I think Shay should be a mentor to all trades people who work in Ontario. His personal attention to detail was beyond reproach. Everyone who worked with him was professional a n d caring. From start to finish, we were satisfied with the workmanship and follow up!

Agata in Summerhill

We had our porch roof redone by Integrity 2 years ago and used them again this summer to have our entire roof redone. Shay and his team were professional and his roofing team worked very hard to get the job done to high standards. We have a steep pitched roof, and our home is quite close to neighbouring homes so it was not an easy job. They were able to deal with all obstacles and were flexible and proactive. Given the rainy summer and the nature of the job, it took time to find a window of 3 days with no potential rain. Yulia and Shay kept us posted every week on when it would be possible to do the job to avoid weather issues. Would definitely recommend them.

Marilyn in Toronto

I had 3 layers of shingles removed from the back of my home and replaced with new shingles which was really inconvenient for the guys Ken and Alexis since they had to transport materials from a mutual driveway. They were very well organized and did an amazing job at the front and back of my home keeping old shingles in a tarp. Kayla the administrator is wonderful communicating with the gentleman explaining my major concerns with the raccoons trying to rip out my roof. Within two days the job was completed and they kept the surrounding area very clean that my neighbors were very impressed especially me.

I was reassured by the administrator Kayla regarding this project and I would definitely recommend this company to others.
Thank you very much Kayla, Ken and Alexis as well as Shawn.

Marilyn D

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Marilyn!

Thank you so much for your review! It really means a lot to all of us who work at Integrity! It was such a pleasure working with you, and we are so glad you like our work! I'm glad your raccoon issue is taken care of! Thank you for all the smiles and continued support!

Best Regards

Tim in Markham

We had a recurring wet spot on the bedroom ceiling. Two roofing companies attempted to fix the problem. Cameron went into the attic and diagnosed that the problem was due to condensation from bathroom ventilation ducts venting into the attic space. Ken rerouted the ducts to new roof vents. Thanks for fixing a long term problem cost effectively. And providing great and courteous service.

Job Price

Thank you for taking your time to write us a review! Here at Integrity Roofers know no problem is too big or too small. We take pride in providing top-level customer service and are very pleased to hear we have helped resolve your problem!

Jeffrey
13 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Just a quick note to say Shay, Yulia and the TEAM at Integrity are the best of the best! Clean, meticulous, well mannered and excellent roofers!

Our roof and the air vents were a complete mess, as well as a lack of insulation in the lower attics. Shay & his team came in and just like that, it's better than when the home was first built!

5 out of 5 stars for Shay & his team!

Sincerely,

Jeff Sharpe

Job Price

Thank you, Jeff, for taking the time to post a review. It's been truly a pleasure to work with you! We are glad we could address all the issues and deliver a full roofing system that will protect your home and save you money for years to come. Once again the team at Integrity Roofers lived up to the high standards we set for ourselves. We are happy to add your name to the list of our happy clients!

Cory and his crew were absolutely amazing. After having dealt with a number of contractors over the years, roofing and otherwise, I am glad to have found Cory and Integrity roofing. The job was done in a timely fashion, looks great and the workers were knowledgeable and respectful of the premises. The price was reasonable. High recommended.

Job Price

Thank you for this review and recommendation! As you have found, Cory is one of the best flat roofers in Toronto. We are very lucky to have his expertise and experience. You are right, our roofing team is very professional, efficient and courteous. We are glad that you are happy with our service.

We had our roof replaced recently by Integrity Roofers. We would highly recommend Integrity Roofers to anyone. I thank Cory and his team for prompt response, excellent service, and also for quality work.

Job Price

Thank you for this review and recommendation! Cory is part of a great team of dedicated people at Integrity Roofers. We are always happy to be of service!

More about Integrity Roofers Ltd

Integrity Roofers is a licensed, certified and insured roofing company serving residential and commercial property owners in Toronto and the GTA. Grounded in our ethics and principles as people and as a company, we provide roofing services that are professionally executed and fairly priced.

Industry Credentials:

Certified by CertainTeed, Integrity Roofers’ contractors are certified Quality Masters and Shingle Applicators. We bring 20 years of roofing experience to the table and have the required knowledge and expertise to provide quality roof installations, repairs and replacements. With $2,000,000 in liability insurance, both your home and our contractors are covered for any unforeseen or unlikely incidents that may occur on the job.
Friendly and Approachable

Integrity Roofers’ contractors are pleasant to work with and open to hearing any questions or concerns you may have. We are here to serve you in the best way possible, offering educational and practical tips wherever we can to extend the longevity of your roofing system.