Integrity Roofers Ltd

Reviews for Integrity Roofers Ltd

Hylton Karon in North York
Hylton Karon in North York

Leaking roof repaired

Have a modern flat roof house, 5 years old. Roof leaked from second year, every winter. Had builder's roofer try all kinds of repairs. Never stopped the leaks. Got other roofers in, no one could fix it. Got quotes up to $85,000 to "repair" roof.

Cory came in, said he'd guarantee me a leak-proof roof for $8500. Last winter was first year I can remember without a drop of water entering the house. He is a pleasure to work with and took his time to investigate the entire issue. Including telling me what did not need repairing (that others would have).

I highly recommend him and Integrity Roofers. Would not think of using another roofer. Have recommended to friends.

Jaime in Toronto
Jaime in Toronto

Roof repair and New Shingles

We had a great experience with Integrity. Jacob was amazing. He was so professional and communicated every step of the way. We were very pleased with their service and would highly recommend the company.

Peter in Thornhill in Markham
Peter in Thornhill in Markham

Efficient Roof Repair

The May 4 windstorm blew a tall tree onto our roof damaging both a shingled roof and a flat roof. Since that date we have been frustrated in trying to deal with our insurance company and their contractors and their sub-trades. It wasn’t until we found Shay at Integrity Roofers that we began to get results. Shay first attended and got soaked during a huge rain storm to estimate the damage and subsequently responded efficiently to our needs and has now completed the work required with his crew led by Cheri. All the employees who attended including Elaine in the office were friendly and helpful. Our new roofs now blend in perfectly. Shay and his crew worked hard to ensure that we were completely satisfied. We would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone needing quality roofing.

High Park Homeowner
High Park Homeowner

Great job

After countless frustrating estimate attempts with other roofing vendors, a colleague suggested “Integrity Roofers”. I contacted Integrity and the lady on the phone was very knowledgeable and personable, and we scheduled an estimate. Cory arrived for the estimate at the exact date and time promised. Although I was not home, Cory took the time with a family member to carefully outline plans. Shortly thereafter, a written estimate was provided as promised and Cory contacted me to discuss the process. It was a simple decision, and Cory scheduled Shawn and his team to come out to start the work. Cory was flexible with my vacation schedule, and Shawn’s team completed the work on time, on budget and without ANY concerns whatsoever. A great job and full endorsement!

Lainie in Toronto
Lainie in Toronto

10/10 Would Recommend!

From my first phone call with Cory - I knew we were going to use these guys and I'm so happy we did!! Cory was so lovely and easy to deal with over the phone, but sadly I never got to meet him in person. Gimmie was the one who installed our new eaves and downspouts and he was not only friendly, hardworking, fast and tidy, but he was also hilariously funny which made the mundanity of an eaves replacement kind of a joy. He even face-timed me while I was at work to show me what he was doing and offer alternate design options to choose from! When my roof eventually needs replacing too, I will 100% call Integrity Roofers again. Thanks guys!!!

Frederic in North York
Frederic in North York

Amazing roofing company

When I bought my house in 2014, I knew I had to fix my roof. What I didn't know because I am a newcomer in Canada is that it would be so hard to find a good roofer. Finaly, I had twelve companies that came to my home, only one offered to do the job I was expecting ( my knowledge in roofing was better than the normal homeowner). This company is Integrity Roofing and I strongly advise Cory who is the salesperson, he is very knowledgeable and all the crew. If you have a roofing problem, this is the right company to hire.

Satisfied in North York in North York
Satisfied in North York in North York

Great job on my roof!

After recent storm damage my roof was "totalled" by the insurance adjuster. I found Integrity's reviews to be the best, and that's why I hired them. Their workmanship and professionalism left me with a feeling of money well invested. My roof looks much better than it did the previous time I had it done. What a difference! I highly recommend them.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Roof, soffits, eavestrough and cedar shingles

Amazing introduction and setting up what needed to be done.
The roof was done quickly and professionally and clean was done very well.
The eavestrough, soffits, fascia and aluminum around the front windows is incredible, along with the cedar shingles which are stunning.
Took the time to answer concerns I had.
Great job,
Thanks guys.

V Goel from Richmond Hill
V Goel from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repaired perfectly and quickly!

Integrity roofers are the epitome of what a good company should be.
Shawn is an excellent project manager who got my roof fixed super quickly after the wind storm in early May.
I had used Integrity roofers last year to inspect the roof (first time since I moved in)
Shawn remembered me and was good enough to fit me in quickly, despite being really busy after this recent wind storm.
Thanks to their inspection (and tune up) last year, I did not have anywhere near the damage my neighbors did.
in summary, I can't say enough good things about this firm.
Highly recommended

daleslie
daleslie

Roof Repairs

Replacement of shingles blown off in windstorm of April 4/th 2018
Turn a round time from my call to Integrity Roofers to completion was under 24 hours
The work was done in a timely and professional manner
I would not hesitate to use, or recommend Integrity Roofing again.

More about Integrity Roofers Ltd

Integrity Roofers is a licensed, certified and insured roofing company serving residential and commercial property owners in Toronto and the GTA. Grounded in our ethics and principles as people and as a company, we provide roofing services that are professionally executed and fairly priced.

Industry Credentials:

Certified by CertainTeed, Integrity Roofers’ contractors are certified Quality Masters and Shingle Applicators. We bring 20 years of roofing experience to the table and have the required knowledge and expertise to provide quality roof installations, repairs and replacements. With $2,000,000 in liability insurance, both your home and our contractors are covered for any unforeseen or unlikely incidents that may occur on the job.
Friendly and Approachable

Integrity Roofers’ contractors are pleasant to work with and open to hearing any questions or concerns you may have. We are here to serve you in the best way possible, offering educational and practical tips wherever we can to extend the longevity of your roofing system.