Integrity Roofers Ltd

Reviews for Integrity Roofers Ltd

Lainie in Toronto
Lainie in Toronto

10/10 Would Recommend!

From my first phone call with Cory - I knew we were going to use these guys and I'm so happy we did!! Cory was so lovely and easy to deal with over the phone, but sadly I never got to meet him in person. Gimmie was the one who installed our new eaves and downspouts and he was not only friendly, hardworking, fast and tidy, but he was also hilariously funny which made the mundanity of an eaves replacement kind of a joy. He even face-timed me while I was at work to show me what he was doing and offer alternate design options to choose from! When my roof eventually needs replacing too, I will 100% call Integrity Roofers again. Thanks guys!!!

Satisfied in North York in North York
Satisfied in North York in North York

Great job on my roof!

After recent storm damage my roof was "totalled" by the insurance adjuster. I found Integrity's reviews to be the best, and that's why I hired them. Their workmanship and professionalism left me with a feeling of money well invested. My roof looks much better than it did the previous time I had it done. What a difference! I highly recommend them.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Roof, soffits, eavestrough and cedar shingles

Amazing introduction and setting up what needed to be done.
The roof was done quickly and professionally and clean was done very well.
The eavestrough, soffits, fascia and aluminum around the front windows is incredible, along with the cedar shingles which are stunning.
Took the time to answer concerns I had.
Great job,
Thanks guys.

V Goel from Richmond Hill
V Goel from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof repaired perfectly and quickly!

Integrity Roofers Ltd
416-736-7373
234 sheppard ave W
Toronto
M2N 1N1

Integrity roofers are the epitome of what a good company should be.
Shawn is an excellent project manager who got my roof fixed super quickly after the wind storm in early May.
I had used Integrity roofers last year to inspect the roof (first time since I moved in)
Shawn remembered me and was good enough to fit me in quickly, despite being really busy after this recent wind storm.
Thanks to their inspection (and tune up) last year, I did not have anywhere near the damage my neighbors did.
in summary, I can't say enough good things about this firm.
Highly recommended

daleslie
daleslie

Roof Repairs

Replacement of shingles blown off in windstorm of April 4/th 2018
Turn a round time from my call to Integrity Roofers to completion was under 24 hours
The work was done in a timely and professional manner
I would not hesitate to use, or recommend Integrity Roofing again.

Fiona in Toronto
Fiona in Toronto

Shingle roof replacement

I contacted a few roofers and got quotes. My gut feeling though was to go with Integrity Roofers and it proved right. Shay brought samples of the shingles for myself and my husband to choose from. The workers came early in the morning on the day they said they would. They hardly stopped for breaks. They were very respectful, hardworking and professional. I would recommend Integrity to anyone wanting a great experience and a great roof!

Isabelle in Toronto
Isabelle in Toronto

Attic Inspection

Shay, on short notice assisted us with an inspection of an attic which was called out as a deficiency on a house inspection report. He was very professional and wrote a formal report for us on the same day. It turned out the roof was actually constructed to code and properly insulated. We ended up purchasing the home and hope to have many trouble free years with our roof!

Thank you for contacting Integrity Roofers. Always happy to assist a new home buyer. We hope that you have many happy years in your new home.

Doug -Pickering in North York
Doug -Pickering in North York

Snow removal from roof

Contacted Integrity on Saturday evening via web request to clear roof of snow. Received a reply via phone within an hour. Was surprised to learn that the job could be done the next day - SUNDAY! Price was fair, crew were on time (actually early) and did a very thorough and complete job. Thank you to Brad and Vlad! A very satisfyingl experience, would recommend Integrity Roofing to my friends!

Thank you for contacting Integrity Roofers. We thank you for your wonderful review. It is always a pleasure dealing with happy customers.

Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)
Sandra in the Beaches (Toronto)

Did a Fantastic Job!

I was having a problem with my eaves trough overflowing and paid someone last year to fix it. It never was fixed properly and I had the exact same problem again this year. I called multiple companies to come and fix it, 99% of them saw the property and said "No" because it was too high (4 storey townhouse) or their ladders would not reach. Ken went up onto the roof and discovered the problem, the eaves were not sloped properly towards the downspout. They came back later and fixed the problem. They were very polite, punctual, and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. We are pleased that we could rectify the problem and will make sure that Ken is made aware of your praise.

joy berj from Toronto
joy berj from Toronto

Great quality roofing

We needed to replace our roof because of damage done from poor ventilation and the ice storm. We do not have soffits and fascia so ventilation was more of a challenge for us. Integrity was referred to us.
We were really pleased with the time Cameron took to explain the roofing system, The various options and the uniqueness of the Certainteed system. We had a cheaper quote but are very happy we went with Integrity. Highly recommend. J and B

Thank you for your shining review. So nice to have that our customers are pleased with our teams hard work.

More about Integrity Roofers Ltd

Integrity Roofers is a licensed, certified and insured roofing company serving residential and commercial property owners in Toronto and the GTA. Grounded in our ethics and principles as people and as a company, we provide roofing services that are professionally executed and fairly priced.

Industry Credentials:

Certified by CertainTeed, Integrity Roofers’ contractors are certified Quality Masters and Shingle Applicators. We bring 20 years of roofing experience to the table and have the required knowledge and expertise to provide quality roof installations, repairs and replacements. With $2,000,000 in liability insurance, both your home and our contractors are covered for any unforeseen or unlikely incidents that may occur on the job.
Friendly and Approachable

Integrity Roofers’ contractors are pleasant to work with and open to hearing any questions or concerns you may have. We are here to serve you in the best way possible, offering educational and practical tips wherever we can to extend the longevity of your roofing system.