DVR Roofing

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  DVR Roofing

Reviews for DVR Roofing

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

DVR Roofing... My roofers for life.

I have owned several homes in the Toronto area, have hired various roofers when needed and for the last 3 projects, I chose DVR Roofing.
In my opinion DVR Roofing stands out above the crowd and I would not hesitate to recommend them to everyone.
They seem to be large enough to get the work done ... but still small enough to care.
Dimitri or Viktor (or both) followed each project thru from initial quotation to the completion of the work. One or both were on site supervising the work. I did not end up with total strangers arriving at my property, with me wondering if the crew knew what I wanted or what was agreed to.
During each initial visit, they took the time to explain various options for shingles, metal flashings, the colour & quality of materials, the warranties etc.
I found their quoted amounts to be very reasonable.
They were very friendly and respected my neighbours, their properties & nearby parked cars and also put my tenants at ease.
Their workmanship was second to none
Their clean up was impeccable
Their service was prompt: within one week of calling them after a recent windstorm, they gave me a new front roof with beautiful, black, seamless eaves troughs... the home looks better than it ever did!
Based on these positive experiences, I would not hesitate to recommend DVR Roofing to everyone and I will be calling them for all my future roofing needs.

Thanks Brad for taking time to provide a review

purdyja48
purdyja48

Flat roof repair

DVR showed up when they said they would, stuck to the budget, did excellent work and cleaned up each day. Nice guys and great work. What a relief! I had been hooked in and put off (delayed) by a few companies (overbooked?) before finding Dmitri and DVR and would recommend them to anyone.

Patrick
Patrick

DVR did a great job, they showed up on time every morning, the work was excellent and completed on schedule for the quoted amount. Very thorough and left the property exactly as they found it. Highly recommend.

Thanks Patrick for your review

John in Kanata
John in Kanata

Roof Warranty Repair

DVR Roofing replaced our roof 4 years ag0 (we were satisfied with the job they did). Unfortunately, during the recent crazy wind storm we lost about 1-1/4 bundles worth of shingles off the ridge of our roof. They managed to get out to the house within a day and repair the damaged roof. It's not only impressive how quickly they were able to repair the damaged roof, but that they also made time to fix our roof covered under warranty during a time when there were a lot of people seeking roof repairs not covered by a warranty.

Thank you John for providing a review

Allen in Toronto
Allen in Toronto
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Roof

DVR is great company to hire. They know what needs to be done, quote what needs to be done, and then they do it!!

No hidden mark ups or surprises. Excellent workmanship.

thanks
Allen

Thank you Allen!

On time On budget and well organised

Victor and Dimitry have well running team which starts the job on time every day. Very efficient and organized with attention to detail. They where working in the house across the road and I observed before asking for quote. We replaced the 15 yrs old two leyer shingles. Reasonably priced and won’t do the shortcuts which will at the end cost more to fix or become someone else’s problem. Totally dependable and highly recommended. Impeccable cleanup afterwards.

Thank you very much!

PeterBloor
PeterBloor

Re roofing garage

They came much sooner than I thought they would, finished the job in 5 hours and cleaned up very well. Great job which included replacing some of the base wood.

Thank you!

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Could not find the leak

Dimitri was here trying to find the leak in the roof. In two trips he couldn't find it and he gave up. It still leaks.
He caulked the chimney, twice. He wanted to go into the attic, and regrettably, it is almost inaccessible in our house.
I am going to try another company to get an effective diagnostician.

Good luck

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Very Satisfied - Always nice to find well priced quality work.

Needed roof and repair work on an older home – Shingles, Fascia, Soffit, Gutters and Siding. Not an easy job. Turned out to be a 5 day project and DVR Roofing stayed in good contact during several weather challenges we faced. As an older home, there were a few surprises along the way and they managed to work through them. They took on a big challenge with some very tight work space between homes on one side and turned out good results.

The job was completed as quoted at good pricing. The crew was respectful to neighbor properties during tear down, work and clean up. The end result for me was much better than expected and I’m very satisfied. An easy referral and top star rating.

Thank you very much John!

Roy from Toronto
Roy from Toronto

New Modern build in the beaches

This is the second time we've used DVR Roofing for our projects. The combined scope was roofing & Metal architectural facade. Their lead-times, response, execution & attention to detail was impeccable and handled very professionally.
Our build was very challenging with five stories high and 2 exposed levels below grade. They were always willing to accomodate us and work with other trades men to resolve challenging issues.
We will continue to utilize their services for the foreseen future! We highly recommend DVR Roofing!!

Thank you Roy, glad to help.

More about DVR Roofing

Recognized expert of roofing business in Toronto, DVR Roofing is a fully insured, licensed, and full service roofing and exterior home improvement company. DVR Roofing is reliable, modern, ecological and cost-effective roofing solution at a fair price. We provide honest on-site roof inspection, and a true estimate of your needs, without trying to sell you extras. With over 11 years of successful leading in Toronto roofing business, we feel that our workmanship and longevity speak for themselves.