DVR Roofing

Reviews for DVR Roofing

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto

Roof Replacement

We had a great experience with DVR. Quote was reasonable and timing was good. They came when they said they would and took only 3 days to replace the roof, despite some rain and unforeseen problems with our Mansard roof.
Dimitri and Victor are both friendly and willing to answer any questions, they got right to work and did a great job. We're very happy with the new roof, it looks so much better than the old one and we finally survived a major storm without our roof leaking!
Extremely satisfied with the work they did.

Thank you Dan for proving such a great review

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Cedar roof cleaning and partial replacement - Fall 2020

Our cedar shake roof is almost 20 years old. Moss was growing on the roof and some sections were covered by moss. I contacted several roofing contractors and DVR was the only one who responded and was able to come and inspect the roof. DVR did an excellent job manually scraping the moss from the roof. However, portions of the roof had rotted and required replacement. DVR installed a temporary covering on the worst section to prevent leaks until it could be replaced. Zinc strips were recommended to prevent future moss growth. DVR was great to deal with and was upfront and straight forward throughout the process. The crew worked hard to complete the job on consecutive days and cleaned up the property very well. I would definitely use DVR again for a future roofing project.

Yes indeed, cedar roofs could be tricky, maintenance is the key. Was a pleasure working with you.

excellent from start to finish

Victor was a pleasure to work with on a complicated job that involved removal of four different layers of shingle and both pitched and flat re-roofing on our 120 year old home. He was responsive to every communication and worked through many details with us as they arose (we were renovating the entire exterior). The final product is amazing!

Was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy!

Flat Roof, Shingled Roof, and Aluminum (Including Downspouts)

We used DVR Roofing recently to replace our flat and shingled roof, and to replace all fascia, soffit, gutters and downspouts. I was extremely happy with their work and the experience more generally. Our roof and aluminum look beautiful; they cleaned up meticulously everyday, including any debris that had landed on our neighbour's property; they put in extra time and effort to make sure the job was done properly when unforeseeable issues arose; they were very transparent with pricing and we paid a very reasonable amount for the work done; and they were generally pleasant to have around. I would absolutely hire them again - and I have seen them recommended numerous times in various neighborhood groups, so I know that others have had similar experiences. Contact Victor if you need your roof done, you won't regret it!

Thank you very much!

Glenn R.
Glenn R.

Re singled the garage, the peaked roof on the 3rd floor and above the porch. Several upgrades were installed. They asked for approval before deviating from the contract and their charges for unforeseen work (an unexpected second layer of shingles, missing plywood and gaps on the third floor) were very reasonable.

They worked downtown Toronto and were very accommodating of my needs throughout the project. They were clean and met all of my expectations. They completed the project on time and on budget. Highly recommended.

Thank you Glenn for taking time to provide a review

johnnygardhouse
johnnygardhouse

They fixed and renovated our roof.

They were not only fast, but they did an incredible job. True professionals from beginning to end. I would recommend ANYTIME!!!

Thanks for your review Johnny

Happy in a T-Shirt!
Happy in a T-Shirt!
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Big roof on a back split bungalow

DVR had replaced my nieces roof on her rental property , and her neighbours were impressed with the crew. My niece lived out of province, so she couldn’t be there for the work.
I called for a quote, and was surprised they were under the other companies. DVR had such a high review rate, I was expecting the quote to be higher!
Dmytriy gave me a date the roof would be done, and he did it even earlier, and in one day! I had the roof done before, and it’s never been done in one day, ever.
Doing a roof is a very messy job, unless you use DVR Roofing. The clean up was exceptional. Like they were never here. The crew were very professional and very polite. A breath of fresh air in the construction industry.

Thank you very much for your kind words, it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Joesama
Joesama

Roof replacement

They were quick clean and professional.
I had 8 quotes and I got the best bang for the buck.
Highly recommend them !

Thank you Joe!

Lucas
Lucas

Replacing roof

Highly recommend Dmitry and his company. They replaced our roof just before all the heavy rain and wind. The roof held together nicely, while many neighboring houses lost some of their shingles ours was fine. I say, Dmitry does high quality work, doesnt cut corners and prices reasonably. Highly recomend.

Thank you Lucas. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Dominique from Toronto
Dominique from Toronto

Great Service

I had my roof reshingled in October 2013 by DVR and was pleased by the work, quality of materials and the very reasonable price for the work.
The shingles are CertainTeed Landmark Pro.
Recently (2019), the wind blew the bottom layer of a couple of shingles (each shingle is made of two layers).
I called Dimitri at DVR who made an appointment with me for the next day. Viktor came and fixed the two shingles in no time.
I'm very pleased with the service and the warranty Dimitri and Viktor provide and honour.
Thanks
Dominique

Thank you Dominique for a great review, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

More about DVR Roofing

Recognized expert of roofing business in Toronto, DVR Roofing is a fully insured, licensed, and full service roofing and exterior home improvement company. DVR Roofing is reliable, modern, ecological and cost-effective roofing solution at a fair price. We provide honest on-site roof inspection, and a true estimate of your needs, without trying to sell you extras. With over 11 years of successful leading in Toronto roofing business, we feel that our workmanship and longevity speak for themselves.