Toronto Generators

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Toronto Generators

Reviews for Toronto Generators

Sunnylea
Sunnylea

Installation of a kohler generator

After researching a number of possible providers, I chose Toronto Generators, and was very happy with my choice. The office, service, and sales staff were all professional, friendly, customer focused, and worked as a team. They kept me well informed before the installation, arrived at exactly the time they said they would on the installation day, and ensured the installation process met my particular needs. They answered all of my questions and followed up with me after the installation was completed to ensure nothing was missed. I would have no hesitation in recommending them. Great service.....great job!

Thank you for choosing Toronto Generators, and for your review! It was a pleasure working with you to install your generator, and we look forward to working with you again for your annual maintenance.
-The Toronto Generators Team

Toronto22 in Toronto
Toronto22 in Toronto

Residential Backup Generator

Steve Day was knowledgeable,professional and a pleasure to deal with.
The same can be said for the crew that were involved with the actual installation. The work was done on time and the installers left the property immaculate when they finished. Also,Stephanie in the office was very helpful and promptly responded to any questions. As luck would have it,we had a hydro failure the day after the generator was commissioned and it started up and powered our home exactly as advertised.This is a company with integrity and I highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your review! At Toronto Generators, we pride ourselves on exceptional service from start to finish. We enjoyed working with you during your generator installation, and look forward to your generator maintenance in future.
-Toronto Generators

Joe M.
Joe M.
1 review Orangeville, ON

22kw Generac standby generator installation

Toronto Generator was involved in the whole process from start to finish. Steve Day came out to meet me and quote the job, Stephanie in the office coordinated the job, Steve came to house with Zack and they installed the generator. Kris came in to perform final checks and startup... there you go, Job well done! I made some minor changes to the location and Steve was on top of it and adjusted my price as required with no complaints or hesitation... all in all it was a pleasure having them do the work, It went seamlessly...

Thanks Toronto Generators!!

Joe Mariano

Thank you for your review, Joe! We are glad to hear that you were happy with the generator installation. Please feel free to call us at the office should you ever have any questions. We look forward to working with you again for your generator's annual maintenance.
-Toronto Generators

Mel65
Mel65

Don't Use Anybody Else!

I had 6 companies quote on my standby generator job. It was amazing to see the spectrum of quotes and qualifications (or lack thereof) from some supposed "experts".

I decided to go with Toronto Generators because Steve was a real pro. Knowledgeable, honest, and professional. And his crew was just an extension of their leader. The job was done quickly, professionally, and there was no "funny business". Price was exactly what it was supposed to be for whole home coverage.

Save yourself the time and work. I've already done that for you. Pick Toronto Generators and you can sleep easy at night.

Thanks Steve! (and crew!)

Thank you for choosing Toronto Generators, and for taking the time to write this review! We have been installing and providing maintenance for standby generators for 15 years, and are glad we could use our experience to install your whole home generator. We look forward to working with you again at your scheduled maintenance. Thanks again!

-Steve and Crew

David
David

Home Standby back up generator

Steve and his people were exceptional to deal with. Very clean and professional job on the installation of the equipment. Delivered exactly as promised. I would highly recommend Toronto Generators.

Thank you for the wonderful review, David. We are so glad you are happy with the installation of your standby generator! We look forward to working with you again next year, for your annual maintenance.

Sincerely, all of us at Toronto Generators.

Anne-Marie W.
Anne-Marie W.

installation og generator

Steve, the owner, arrived to do a quote. He is very knowledgeable about his products and requirements and very helpful on utilizing existing resources to make it work. I had already purchased the generator fro Costco, so I was just interested in the install work that the company could provide, although they do provide the full experience. Steve then provides a written quote. The followup installation was done a few weeks later as coordinating all the players (Hydro, ESA, etc) is a concern, but all work was completed within a day with some training and familiarization for the owner provided thereafter at my convenience. The staff were courteous, professional, knowledgeable and efficient. It was a pleasure dealing with them. Sarah, who coordinates all scheduling from the office with followup warranty calls is incredibly organized, helpful and a delight to work with. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your review, Anne-Marie! All of us at Toronto Generators are so pleased that you are happy with the installation. We work hard to provide each of our customers with the best service possible, regardless of the size or details of the job. We are very grateful for your recommendation, and look forward to seeing you at your annual maintenance.

Frank Collins in Toronto
Frank Collins in Toronto

Installation of Generator at Residence

Extremely happy with the workmanship, service from Steve and his service representative Chris from Toronto Generator. They say what they do and do what they say. It is very rare today to find a company that stands behind their work, price and delivery.
We highly recommend them to anyone!

Thank you, Frank, for your review. Steve, the technicians, and the office staff at Toronto Generators are proud to provide our customers with great service. We really appreciate your recommendation, and will see you at your next maintenance!

chris
chris

Backup generator for the house maintenance

The generator works great. The annual maintenance was easy to set up. The work area was left clean and we had no problems. We didn't even need to be home

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our technicians here at Toronto Generators take pride in a job well done, and we are glad to hear that you are happy with your generator and its maintenance.

gas lines generator

I came upon this company which was recommended by my neighbor who just bought and installed a generator. I liked Steve Day from the second I met him. He's honest, personable, and very professional. I wanted a generator but was nervous about the process. Steve assured me that it was all doable and with all questions answered I went ahead and bought the generator with a great deal of confidence. I also liked the service and the associate who came to commission the generator. Its a good idea to have this kind of backup in case of any kind of power failure and with the team at Toronto Generators I can assure anyone whose interested that it is so possible to accomplish

Thank you for your review of us here at Toronto Generators. We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with our people and our work, from sales through installation, to commissioning. We are proud of what we do, and look forward to providing you with the same exceptional service at your maintenance time each year.

Happy C.
Happy C.

Home generator

Installation of a gas back-up generator for my house including wiring to the electric panel; annual testing and regular monitoring by them.They were amazing. They sold me the right size generator (unlike another quote) for my house. They arrived when they said they would, everything was professionally installed. The installation team was really polite. They do annual service for me (and never upsell me on anything) and monitor the generator and notify me if something might be up (like it was when the gas had been shut off to do some work in the neighbourhood). The guys are great - you can't go wrong using them.

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you are happy with the services we provide here at Toronto Generators! We always do a thorough site visit as part of each quote, to ensure that the recommended generator is matched to the needs of the home or business. It is important to us to maintain generators with care, and our remote monitoring service ensures we always know when your generator needs attention.

More about Toronto Generators

Toronto Generators (formerly Paga Technologies) has been installing and servicing standby generators since 2002. When the power goes out, a standby generator comes on automatically, restoring power to your home, business or cottage. We proudly supported our many clients through the December 2013 ice storm, and have expanded in order to continue providing exceptional service to our growing customer base.

We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, and our staff have the knowledge, experience and training to answer all of your questions. We would be happy to provide you with a site visit and written quote free of charge, so please call us today! Our specialty is Generator Installation and Service!