Toronto Generators

Toronto Generators

Reviews for Toronto Generators

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

gas lines generator

I came upon this company which was recommended by my neighbor who just bought and installed a generator. I liked Steve Day from the second I met him. He's honest, personable, and very professional. I wanted a generator but was nervous about the process. Steve assured me that it was all doable and with all questions answered I went ahead and bought the generator with a great deal of confidence. I also liked the service and the associate who came to commission the generator. Its a good idea to have this kind of backup in case of any kind of power failure and with the team at Toronto Generators I can assure anyone whose interested that it is so possible to accomplish

Thank you for your review of us here at Toronto Generators. We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with our people and our work, from sales through installation, to commissioning. We are proud of what we do, and look forward to providing you with the same exceptional service at your maintenance time each year.

Happy C.
Happy C.

Home generator

Installation of a gas back-up generator for my house including wiring to the electric panel; annual testing and regular monitoring by them.They were amazing. They sold me the right size generator (unlike another quote) for my house. They arrived when they said they would, everything was professionally installed. The installation team was really polite. They do annual service for me (and never upsell me on anything) and monitor the generator and notify me if something might be up (like it was when the gas had been shut off to do some work in the neighbourhood). The guys are great - you can't go wrong using them.

Thank you for your review, we are glad to hear you are happy with the services we provide here at Toronto Generators! We always do a thorough site visit as part of each quote, to ensure that the recommended generator is matched to the needs of the home or business. It is important to us to maintain generators with care, and our remote monitoring service ensures we always know when your generator needs attention.

Toronto r.
Toronto r.

Generator

Toronto Generator is a very professional company. Their quote for a generator was competitive and Steve the owner, is knowledgable, friendly and answers his cell when you have questions! The work crew was courteous and completed a very tidy job within one day. Although we haven't had a power outage yet to test it long term, the generator does run for a few minutes every week. I would definitely recommend this company for a generator installation.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of us and our generator installation. From Steve, to the office staff, to the work crew and technicians, all of us here at Toronto Generators work hard to ensure that every installation runs smoothly from start to finish. We look forward to seeing you at your yearly maintenance next spring!

lrak
lrak
1 review Caledon, ON

Generator service and maintenance

Thank you for being proactive and taking excellent care. Your prompt responses and problem solving are always greatly appreciated especially in the winter months.

We are pleased to hear how happy you are with our care of your generator. At Toronto Generators, it is important to us that our service and maintenance is performed completely and efficiently. Thank you for trusting us with the installation and ongoing maintenance of your generator.

More about Toronto Generators

Toronto Generators (formerly Paga Technologies) has been installing and servicing standby generators since 2002. When the power goes out, a standby generator comes on automatically, restoring power to your home, business or cottage. We proudly supported our many clients through the December 2013 ice storm, and have expanded in order to continue providing exceptional service to our growing customer base.

We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, and our staff have the knowledge, experience and training to answer all of your questions. We would be happy to provide you with a site visit and written quote free of charge, so please call us today! Our specialty is Generator Installation and Service!

Electricians and Building Supplies and Hardware
Automatic Standby Generators for home and business, Transfer switches for home and business, Parts & Accessories such as Mobile Link™, Cold Weather Kits, & Extended Warranties
Toronto Generators is your authorized Generac installer in the Toronto area. We also service Parry Sound, Muskoka, Barrie, Newmarket, Collingwood, Caledon, Brampton, Mississauga, and Oakville. When you work with Toronto Generators, you can rest assured that all electrical codes will be followed, as will TSSA regulations in making all fuel connections. The result will be a safe, reliable installation you can count on when the power goes out. Toronto Generators is also committed to supporting our customers through maintenance, repair, and warranty work.
Generac, Honeywell, Powerstar, Eaton, Gillette, Milbank