Green Projects Electric Ltd

Electricians
Green Projects Electric Ltd

Reviews for Green Projects Electric Ltd

Landscape lighting

We were very happy with the work that Green Project Electric did for our interlock lighting. They understood our vision and exceeded our expectations. They listened to what we wanted, provided different lighting options we could choose from, and most importantly completed the work on time as promised. Very reliable and efficient!! Would definitely use them again for our next project.

kosta in Mississauga
kosta in Mississauga
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Kitchen. living-dining room pot lights instalation

I hired Maris to install pot lights in my kitchen,living-dining room. He is a very honest and professional person! He used high precision Lase tool to point pot lights. He finished his job fast, with no mess, and a very competitive price.Sodisfaction100/100. Next week Maris will change all switches and plugs at my home. I strongly recommend him to everybody!!!

Kostaq Xhumari Brantford .On

Chandelier change

Maris was great! He was able to come the same day that I called, and came right on time! We had to switch a fan to a chandelier and he explained our options and required it for us, it looks amazing and it’s perfect! Maris is a really nice guy and we will definitely use him again! Thanks!

racquel
racquel

basement renovation

Maris is the best. He is honest, great to work with and does a good job. There were a number of trades to coordinate in this job and he made his part easy. He showed up on time and did what he needed to do in the time that he said he would. He work is neat and clean AND stuff works!

Found my Next Electrician

My old electrician retired and wasn't taking on any work, after talking to a few Electrician's from Home Stars I felt very comfortable with Maris from Green Projects Electric. I needed my Panel replaced and he was the perfect individual for the job. He was always punctual, professional and accurate with his estimates. I will be you using him as my electrician from here on.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our work. I know you have a busy schedule and we appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure to have had the opportunity to work on this project and complete it to your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you again.

-Green Projects Electric Ltd.

Josef
Josef

Chandelier Installation

Maris installed our Chandelier in our Condo recently. The work was done in a very professional way. However, there was a problem with the lights due to voltage issues so he came back a couple of days later and fixed it.

Lights are working perfectly fine now.

Thank you very much for taking time for the review Josef. I appreciate.

Ardi
Ardi

Installed new electrical outlets and changed all light fixtures.

The work was great. Nothing was left out of place. Very friendly service and listened to all our requests and tried to bring our vision to reality. Everything we asked for was done to a very high standard.

We are very satisfied with the work and the customer service. I would recommend this company to everyone interested.

Hi Ardi,
Thank you so much for your review. Feel free to reach out to us for your future electrical projects.
Regards,
Maris from Green Projects Electric Ltd.

Nada D.
Nada D.

Electrical work

Maris provided me a quote on electrical work needed in my house; it was very competitive compared to the other 2 quotes that I had received. In addition, the work was done in a professional way, clean, quick, efficient and with superior quality. I highly recommend the Green Projects crew, and will be calling them again should I require electrical services in the future.

Thank You.

Aki in Toronto
Aki in Toronto

No power on 4 outlets and dining room switch

Honest workers. Very efficient time use. Great communication and arrived at set time. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for knowledgeable friendly workers. Very satisfied with work done. No upfront service call fee, just straight to work by the hour. Thank you guys.

Thank you!

More about Green Projects Electric Ltd

Maris owner and founder of Green Projects Electric has 10 years of experience in the electrical field. Through out the years we have worked on several commercial, industrial and residential projects. Our mission is to be as eco-friendly and energy efficient with all of our projects.