Green Projects Electric Ltd

Reviews for Green Projects Electric Ltd

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Found my Next Electrician

My old electrician retired and wasn't taking on any work, after talking to a few Electrician's from Home Stars I felt very comfortable with Maris from Green Projects Electric. I needed my Panel replaced and he was the perfect individual for the job. He was always punctual, professional and accurate with his estimates. I will be you using him as my electrician from here on.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our work. I know you have a busy schedule and we appreciate your feedback. It was a pleasure to have had the opportunity to work on this project and complete it to your satisfaction. We look forward to working with you again.

-Green Projects Electric Ltd.

Josef
Josef

Chandelier Installation

Maris installed our Chandelier in our Condo recently. The work was done in a very professional way. However, there was a problem with the lights due to voltage issues so he came back a couple of days later and fixed it.

Lights are working perfectly fine now.

Thank you very much for taking time for the review Josef. I appreciate.

Ardi
Ardi

Installed new electrical outlets and changed all light fixtures.

The work was great. Nothing was left out of place. Very friendly service and listened to all our requests and tried to bring our vision to reality. Everything we asked for was done to a very high standard.

We are very satisfied with the work and the customer service. I would recommend this company to everyone interested.

Hi Ardi,
Thank you so much for your review. Feel free to reach out to us for your future electrical projects.
Regards,
Maris from Green Projects Electric Ltd.

Nada D.
Nada D.

Electrical work

Maris provided me a quote on electrical work needed in my house; it was very competitive compared to the other 2 quotes that I had received. In addition, the work was done in a professional way, clean, quick, efficient and with superior quality. I highly recommend the Green Projects crew, and will be calling them again should I require electrical services in the future.

Thank You.

Aki in Toronto
Aki in Toronto

No power on 4 outlets and dining room switch

Honest workers. Very efficient time use. Great communication and arrived at set time. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for knowledgeable friendly workers. Very satisfied with work done. No upfront service call fee, just straight to work by the hour. Thank you guys.

Thank you!

Ervis  in Old Toronto
Ervis in Old Toronto

Potlights and Electrical Panel

We called Green Projects Electric to install potlights and upgrade electrical panel, They come on time I got a quote from them, their quote was reasonable.
They ware very clean they did everything on time, I been very happy with their work, and in the end of the project the give me a written latter warranty for the work that they performed at house.
I will recommend Maris and Klevis to everyone.

Thank you Guys.

Thank you very much Ervis.

Fernando R.
Fernando R.

Apartment electrical

Great job. It took longer than expected but they finished everything as promised. Thank you. I hope we can work again in the future.

Thank you for your review!

Deti
Deti

Electrical work

Clean work. Listens to clients' requests and efficiently works to complete the project to the clients' satisfaction. Green enwrgy and cost saving is always taken into consideration for every project.

Thank you for your review!

More about Green Projects Electric Ltd

Maris owner and founder of Green Projects Electric has 10 years of experience in the electrical field. Through out the years we have worked on several commercial, industrial and residential projects. Our mission is to be as eco-friendly and energy efficient with all of our projects.