Northern Windows And Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
7556 Wagner Rd Edmonton AB T6E 5B2
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Edmonton  >  Northern Windows And Doors

Reviews for Northern Windows And Doors

Terry R.
Terry R.
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

2 door replacement plus 2 windows

the work and professional installation is outstanding I'm very happy with the price and workmanship with ALL there installations

It is always a treat to get to work with you and your family, Terry!

Mark in Leduc
Mark in Leduc
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Exterior French Door

I would highly recommend Northern Windows and Doors. After calling 5 different companies they were the only ones that provided a solution to our unique problem of needing custom 28" venting french doors. I'm rarely impressed and often disappointed when I pay for professional service. That was not the case with Northern Windows and Doors. They met and far exceeded my expectations. We will certainly be using them again in the future.

Mark, it was our pleasure to help you out with your project! We cannot wait to work with you on your next reno!

1 review Darwell, AB

Windows & patio doors

Fantastic workmanship and great guys!! They installed quickly and efficiently. Metal frame trim added a beautiful look to our log home. I highly recommend Northern Windows & Doors and will use them on our next project
Thank you!

We are so glad to hear that you love your custom windows! We are so grateful that you chose us to help renovate your beautiful and amazing log home! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Martina Staal in Ponoka
Martina Staal in Ponoka
1 review Ponoka, AB

13 windows and 3 doors

I am happy and I would recommend this company/ crue anytime! Any concerns would be addressed instantly in a friendly and professional manner! Not that we had many. The crue worked very hard from morning until late afternoon for 3 days. We did feel comfortable to stay out of the way and let them do the work without us running around and checking all the time. The only "thing" we still have to paint the inside frames from the doors. This would have been not necessary with a different company.

Hi Martina,
It was so great working with you and Mike. Let us know if you need anything else from us. I hope to see you at the Strathcona Market again soon!
-Cheryl

Trisha in Edmonton
Trisha in Edmonton

Window installation

They were very friendly and professional. Clear and precise, the overall service was pleasant. They cleaned up after themselves and did an exceptional job. I would recommend them to anyone seeking quality windows and excellent installation.

Thank you so much for the great review! We hope that you love your new windows! Enjoy!

1 review Edmonton, AB

I love my new bay window!

Most companies wouldn't replace my bay window. Northern Windows was excited to do it! The quality of the window far exceeded my expectations, and I'm saving on my heating costs (and will save on my cooling costs in the summer). My new bay window has made a tremendous difference in my home.

The Sales guy was fantastic and very knowledgeable. The installation guys were friendly, efficient and cleaned up everything.

Thank you Northern Windows & Doors for making my bay window purchase a positive and easy experience!

We are so happy that you are pleased with your new window! It was our pleasure to help you out!

Old and Impoved in Edmonton
Old and Impoved in Edmonton

Window Replacement in Westmount Heritage Area

After seeing the work of this company in a neighbour's home, I called them for an estimate. They responded promptly and provided me with advice and information which enabled me to choose energy-efficient replacement windows for the second floor of my 105 year old home! The work was done quickly and efficiently and the results are outstanding. My house is much warmer, my heating bill has been greatly reduced and the character of my home has been preserved.

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback! It was our pleasure to be able to work with you on improving the energy efficiency of you magnificent home!

S Allen in St. Albert
S Allen in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

New Windows in kitchen, dining room and living room

Just had new windows installed today, ahead of schedule. The installers were friendly, efficient and did a wonderful job as well as cleanup. I would highly recommend Northern Window & Doors - I am delighted with my new windows and the awesome job they did.

It was such a joy working with you! We really hope to work with you again in the future! :)

Shelley from Edmonton
Shelley from Edmonton
8 reviews Edmonton, AB

New window

I had an extra large picture window installed which some other companies did not want to tackle. The installers did a fantastic job, were courteous, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend Northern Windows. My window looks awesome.

We love a good challenge! Thank you for letting us work on your already beautiful home! Let us know if we can assist you any further!

Candy in Edmonton
Candy in Edmonton

Windows replacement

I highly recommend Home Star’s professional service. I changed 8 large windows. They did an excellent job and it took them one day. I’m extremely satisfied with Home Star’s service.

It was so great to be able to help you out! Please do not hesitate to contact us at Northern Windows & Doors if you have any other needs!

More about Northern Windows And Doors

With over 15 years experience, Northern Windows and Doors is a family company based in Edmonton. We service Edmonton and surrounding areas.

We install custom doors and windows and specialize in shaped windows. We provide high quality Canadian-made windows and doors.

With our quality craftsmanship and professional tailor-made service why go anywhere else?
We participate in the Alberta Energy-Efficiency Rebate. And on top of that, updating your windows can save you up to 30% on your energy bill.

**Free Estimate
**Financing Options Available
**Lifetime Warranty on Windows; 10 Years on Doors
**Knowledgeable and Courteous Sales Reps
**Skilled and Friendly Installation Crew

TIME TO REPLACE YOUR OLD WINDOWS & DOORS!