Same Day Appliance Repair

Reviews for Same Day Appliance Repair

Timothy Flacke in Toronto
Timothy Flacke in Toronto

Dryer repair

Fast, friendly, great service. Would definitely use again and recommend to anyone I know. We had our dryer repaired by John. The dryer was turning but not heating, he came opened it up tested with a special tool and quoted for the repair. Once I agreed it took him 30 minutes to install the new part in. The expertise on this young man was amazing. I will use again if I ever need an appliance repair service.

Thank you very much Timothy for your awesome review, we appreciate your business.

Jessica Norwood  in Toronto
Jessica Norwood in Toronto

Stove Repair

I found Same Day Appliance Repair on the web and was not sure what to expect. However, after meeting John his professional and friendly manner won me over. It's great to meet someone of his caliber. He diagnosed the problem with my stove in a matter of minutes and immediately ordered the parts needed and installed them the following day without any delay.
Big thank you for the prompt service.

Thank you very much Jessica for your great review, we appreciate your business.

Joey Gutierrez in Toronto
Joey Gutierrez in Toronto

Outstanding service

I have been a customer of Same day appliance repair for years. They are the only one I call and trust to repair my appliances. AJ and his team are very knowledgeable, fast and professional. Once you use their services once, you will never use anyone else. Outstanding service and customer satisfaction.

Thank you very much Joey for your awesome review, we appreciate your business.

Carolyn Salisbury in North York
Carolyn Salisbury in North York

Amazing service

This company came to my rescue at a time when I had three appliances break in one week. The repair technician diagnosed the problems and had all three appliances working in just a few hours. The repairman was efficient was professional and saved me from having to buy three new appliances. Simply amazing. Thank you!

Thank you very much Carolyn for you great review, we appreciate your business.

Donovan Bailey in Toronto
Donovan Bailey in Toronto

Fix washing machine issue

I had an issue with my Samsung washing machine that was out of warranty so I scheduled an appointment with Same day. Before the appointment John went to the trouble to call Samsung and talk to them in a professional way and it ended up being covered by Samsung. I wouldn't have thought twice about footing the bill so John saved me $350. I don’t think there’s a company that will ever do that for their customer in the service industry. I highly recommend Same Day Appliance Repair, don’t waste your time with anyone else.

Thank you very much Donovan for your amazing review, we appreciate your business.

Tim Freundlich in Toronto
Tim Freundlich in Toronto

Fixied washing machine

Mike was very helpful, I told him my problem with the washer. He diagnosed the problem and told me what part I need and quoted me for the repair. I approved and there was the washing machine was fixed within an hour. Good price and much more affordable than getting a new machine.

Thank you very much Tim for your great review, we appreciate your business.

Lily Herd in Toronto
Lily Herd in Toronto

Washer replacement

Even though our washer was a loss John from Same Day was very helpful in pointing us in the right direction for a replacement. Will definitely send any business I can their way in future.

Thank you very much Lily for your great review, we appreciate your business.

Michelle Meyercord in North York
Michelle Meyercord in North York

professional service

Hesitant to buy a new washing machine, I contacted Same Day Appliance Repair who quickly got it working good as new for a fraction of the cost. I appreciated receiving an email confirming our appointment time. Very professional and personable. Reasonable rates.

Thank you very much Michelle for your great review, we appreciate your business.

Michael Lethbridge in Toronto
Michael Lethbridge in Toronto

They fix our washer and fridge

Same Day has come to our rescue several times to fix our washer and our fridge. The repairman always comes quickly. They are really knowledgeable and helped me figure out when it was worth repairing an appliance and when it was time for a new one. Awesome company!

Thank you very much Michael for your great review, we appreciate your business.

Matthew McGee in North York
Matthew McGee in North York

Refrigerator service

This company impressed me enough to actually write a review. From the first phone call to their excellent service. They scheduled me for refrigerator service very quickly. Actually showed up with several parts just in case, and then fixed it on the spot. The charged actually not too bad as well.
Needless to say they got that part in very quickly, scheduled an appointment and fixed it. Great service. Prompt. Very friendly. Would totally recommend to anyone!!!

Thank you very much Matthew for your great review, we appreciate your business.

More about Same Day Appliance Repair

Same Day Appliance Repair offers fast, efficient repair services to get your appliances up and running quickly. If your appliances suddenly stop working, there is no need to panic. We are just a phone call away. We offer same day appliance repair solution, so you never have to go long ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North York?