Same Day Appliance Repair

Reviews for Same Day Appliance Repair

Raven Miller in North York
Raven Miller in North York

dryer repair

My technician was a friendly gentleman named Daniel, and he came to my house for a service on my dryer. He called first, shook my hand, and introduced himself. I was very impressed with how informative and helpful he was throughout the appointment. He told me exactly what was wrong and what he was going to do before he did it. I highly recommend using Same Day Appliance Repair

Thank you very much Raven for your great review. We appreciate your business.

Steve Eidemiller in Newmarket
Steve Eidemiller in Newmarket

Fix our refrigerator.

I am writing this review for my mother Evelyn Belek. Daniel from Same Day Appliance Repair came to my house to address an issue that I have with my brand new Whirlpool French door refrigerator. Not only do the doors not line up correctly, the door on the right does not seal properly. Daniel arrived promptly and was very patient, courteous, and professional. Upon his inspection he found that the meat draw was not closing properly due to the water reservoir being off kilter and not allowing the drawer to close completely. He removed all shelves and contents and fixed it! Thank you Daniel! As for the wonky right door there appeared to be no adjustment for it and so he called Whirlpool and explained this situation to them. They informed him that they would be ordering a new door.

Thank you very much for your great review. We appreciate your business.

electric range repair

Same day appliances was used for my electric range repair. The service tech Daniel, was very friendly, polite, and efficient. He completed the part replacement and was on his way in under 30 minutes. Same day appliances were able to get a tech to my house within 24 hours of me contacting the appliance vendor. Daniel had the proper part to fix the issue when he arrived - there was no need for a second visit. I would definitely recommend them to others. Thanks!

Thank you very much James for your great review. We appreciate your business.

Bob Engelberg in North York
Bob Engelberg in North York

Fix my ice maker

I recommend this company for all your appliance repairs. They are professional, customer oriented, and very knowledgeable. Daniel the service professional identified what was causing my ice maker/water dispenser issues. He ordered the needed parts immediately and was back as soon as it came in. Replaced in no time. Thank you Daniel for the great work!

Thank you very much Bob for your great review. We appreciate your business.

Danielle Burgsma in Richmond Hill
Danielle Burgsma in Richmond Hill

dishwasher and washing machine fix on time

Excellent service by same day appliance repair! Very professional and went above and beyond to try to figure out what was wrong with my dishwasher. It took several hours but with perseverance, he found the problem and fixed it. Also, fixed my washing machine and only cost minimal. Very honest and hard working. Thanks Daniel.

Thank you very much Danielle for your great review. We appreciate your business.

Frank Lehmann in Toronto
Frank Lehmann in Toronto

Air refrigerator fix

Daniel was the serviceman who fixed my Jenn-Air refrigerator. He came timely but had to get the replacement part. He warned that he would be back much later in the evening. It was late but true to his word he did come and install the part and got the fridge going. He was pleasant, did neat work and efficiently. Will call them again should the need arise which I hope won't be for a long time.

Thank you very much Frank for your great review. We appreciate your business.

Anat Barak in Etobicoke Toronto
Anat Barak in Etobicoke Toronto

Fix my washer and ice maker

Called Same Day to look at my washer because I was told that it was leaking into the unit below mine. John came and ran the washer, drained it and then I put towels in and ran it through the cycle again.There was no leaks. Turns out there was a pipe broken in the wall. When he was here I had him check out my ice maker as it wasn't making any ice. John ordered a new part &came back a few days later and put it in.It is working again. He was very knowledgeable and I would call them again if I have any other issues with an appliance. I highly recommend them

Thank you very much Anat for your great review. We appreciate your business business.

Kevin Anderson in Concord
Kevin Anderson in Concord

Refrigerator repair

This is the second time we used them for our refrigerator and they are awesome. Prompt, courteous, efficient, and personable. John knew his stuff, and in both cases, took care of our malfunctioning refrigerator right away. We will use them any time we have any appliance problems, as well as recommend them to our neighbours, friends and family!

Thank you very much Kevin for your great review. We appreciate your business.

Nate Howard in Vaughan
Nate Howard in Vaughan

Excellent service

We repair our appliances here for our rental properties. Great service call you will find by legitimate service people - and these guys don't gouge you for unnecessary repairs. If it's a simple fix they will do it and move on - instead of making up all kinds of other problems like other repair guys have done to us in the past. Keep up the good job.

Thank you very much. We appreciate your business.

Stephen Johnson in Markham
Stephen Johnson in Markham

dryer repair

Today was my third time in desperate need of a repair in the last few years...I will always come back to same day appliance repair they are always a big help.. John is a honest fair technician not like most and that is not easy to find now a days.. Thanks for the help with my dryer once again. Thanks

THank you very much Stephen for your great review, we appreciate your business.

More about Same Day Appliance Repair

Same Day Appliance Repair offers fast, efficient repair services to get your appliances up and running quickly. If your appliances suddenly stop working, there is no need to panic. We are just a phone call away. We offer same day appliance repair solution, so you never have to go long without use of the appliances you rely on each day. Our team is dedicated to providing service for any appliance issue in a fast and timely manner. This helps ensure the appliance is back in proper working order quickly.