Same Day Appliance Repair

Reviews for Same Day Appliance Repair

AA11 in Old Toronto
AA11 in Old Toronto

Be Careful with Using this Company

Be careful with using this company. I had a dishwasher leak. They came out and quoted me $400 for the fix. They did the work. Next time the dishwasher was used it leaked in the same way again, damaging the ceiling on the floor below, etc. It wasn't fixed for the $400 I paid. When I informed them, they acted like the issue was my fault, and refused to provide a refund. Told me the solution is to pay them another $800 for them to try out another fix...

Hi Abe,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving us a feedback, our company replaced an inlet valve that was busted at the time of the initial repair (2 months ago). You called us yesterday June 28, 2018 we have sent you a technician (no charge) to find that you have a different issue with the sump and circulation motor.

We sent you an estimate for the new repair and received a call from you today asking for a refund for the first repair. Our company offered to deduct the amount of the first invoice from the new estimate out of our good will and you replied that you are going to buy a new dishwasher.

Please understand we can’t warranty the entire dishwasher, we only warranty our work that was done for parts and labor. It is not fair and not possible to issue a refund on a repair that was done 2 months ago for a whole different issue.

Same Day Appliance Repair Team

Alisa in Toronto
Alisa in Toronto

Refrigerator

Called Same Day Appliance Repair to fix our refrigerator. What a GREAT customer experience! The technician, John, was super knowledgeable, professional and helpful not only fixing the problem but giving us tips on what to look for down the road if we need to replace the unit. It's great to find a trustworthy professional company like this as we have had some bad experiences with other service companies. While I hope I don't have the need for appliance repair, if something breaks I will definitely call this group and highly recommend them to others. Thank you for your great help and honesty!

Hi Alisa,

Thank you very much. It is good to hear that John was thorough with his diagnosis, and was able to provide you with as much information about your appliances as possible.

Meredith in Toronto
Meredith in Toronto

Whirlpool Washer Draining Issue

Same Day Appliance Repair came out to fix my washing machine today.
I really appreciate them coming out at this bad weather that is very professional that they put customer needs as first priority. John&Mike were the nicest guys and so good at their job. They fixed the washer within an hour at a very reasonable price. I would recommend Same Day Appliance Repair for all your appliance repair needs.

Thank you very much Meredith. It was our pleasure giving you service

Carlo  in Toronto
Carlo in Toronto

GE dishwasher repair

I called Same Day after having a draining issue with my GE dishwasher. They got me same day appointment! The technician was very polite and carried a drain pump in his truck. Lucky for me he was done within 30 min. Prompt and neat, remarkable service.

Thank you Carlo. We appreciate the kind words and will be at your service anytime.

Dusty in Toronto
Dusty in Toronto

KitchenAid Fridge

Absolute amazing service. Came in diagnosed the problem gave a quote and came back to finish the job the next day. The price was good and the service was great. Will infidelity use these guys next time

It was a pleasure working with you Sir. Thank you for your review.

Carmon in Edison
Carmon in Edison

Appliance washer repair

It was a great experience for me. the quality and personality of the gentleman that came to my house to repair my washing machine. was exceptional. I used a different company. and they did not complete the repair. a few days later, Same Day Appliance Repair came out. and was able to complete the repair. and explained the process of the repair before starting the job.
Very clean and great customer service experience.

Thank you very much Carmon for taking the time and giving us a 10 rating!

Madison in Edison
Madison in Edison

Dryer repair

John the technician was very knowledgeable, courteous and friendly. He explained exactly what he was going to do and was very efficient. I would recommend this company. After the technician left I received a phone call from the owner who asked if i was happy with the service. Wow! I didn't think that kind of service existed anymore. Very impressive.

Thank you for your kind words.

Merry in Edison
Merry in Edison

I would like to take a minute and thank the team of Same Day Appliances Repair. They have helped us a lot in past couple of years. They have been professional and enthusiastic about every work we call them for. Keep up the good work guys. I always refer you for my family and friends and will continue doing that. 10 stars

Thank you very much Merry for your kind words.
We are always here to help and service.

Lucilla in Toronto
Lucilla in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Dishwasher & Fridge

I've used Same Day Appliance Repair twice in the last few months
Once for a Dishwasher repair and the second time was a Fridge repair.
On both occasions the technician was very pleasant and easy to deal with, appointments are fast and the service is great.

Its always a pleasure Lucilla
Thank you for your nice review.

Zofia Verderosa in Toronto
Zofia Verderosa in Toronto
1 review , ON

Washing machine leak

Our washing machine was leaking. I called this company for help on a Friday morning. The technician was in within 2 hrs. With the part Within an hour he had the repair done. I would use these guys for service any time. Fair prices but more importantly honest service.

Thank you Zofia, for your kind words. We were more then happy to help

More about Same Day Appliance Repair

Same Day Appliance Repair offers fast, efficient repair services to get your appliances up and running quickly. If your appliances suddenly stop working, there is no need to panic. We are just a phone call away. We offer same day appliance repair solution, so you never have to go long ...