Sign Roofing Inc

Lee
Lee
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced Shingles

Yong was very timely in his responses and follow ups. He was super friendly and was thorough in his assessment and advice with the options. His team came and did the work exactly as planned, and cleaned up well afterwards. The roof looks great! I would do business with him again.

Thank you Lee!

anita in Toronto
anita in Toronto

Roofing replacement

Last year I saw Yong with his team of dedicated workers working in my neighbourhood. I was greatly impressed with the outstanding, meticulous roofing they did. I immediately called him to do the roofing for me this year. Today I got the roofing done for not only my house but my sister's house too. Their punctuality, dedication, and relentless hard work totally carried me away. Yong has built up an outstanding customer relationship. He has an excellent leadership quality with his workers too I could see it through his outstanding work that he did today. Marvellous job done Yong. I would certainly and strongly recommend only you and your company for the roofing. Keep up the good work Yong. You are awesome.

Gregverar
Gregverar
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Eaves trough Replacement

The work was well done according to our Specifications, very happy with the colour and it match our house .They also cleanup around the house after the the work was done .
Over all we are very happy with the projects. Highly Recommended for sure will hire them again .

Thank you Greg!

Leozeira
Leozeira
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof

Very friendly staff, competitive pricing, quick, clean and very well done job. All the information needed was given prior to the installation.

Thank you Leo!

Mia in Toronto
Mia in Toronto

3-Storey House and Garage Roof Replacement

We contacted Sign Roofing based on their ratings, for an estimate to replace the roof of our semi-detached house and garage. Not all companies want to replace a roof on a 3-storey house. Yong came to give us and our attached neighbour an estimate. He flew a drone over the properties to do the estimate.

We chose Owens Corning shingles with an underlayment over the entire roof, including ice water shield for the first 3 feet. After giving a ten percent deposit of agreeing to the price, they came to install ours and our neighbours roof about one month later.

Jay showed up with a crew of five others at 8am to install the roof, and sectioned off the work areas with yellow tape. They wore hard hats for protection. They worked solidly with only a break for lunch, completing the work on both houses and the garages by 4pm.

After the work was completed, they cleaned up thoroughly. Yong came and flew the drone over the new roof to take pictures, which he sent to us. Yong has been quite responsive throughout the process and answered all our questions. Overall we are quite satisfied with the work and would recommend them to others.

Thank you Mia!

Sanjay in Toronto
Sanjay in Toronto

Shingle replacement- Landmark Pro

Jay was great to interact with. He gave us an estimate based on Google rooftop measurement. This was unlike other vendors who climbed the roof to do their measurements. Jay gave me a timeline to order the shingles and he was able to schedule the install earlier than expected. The six person crew from Sign Roofing arrived on time and completed the shingle installation in one day. Everything went as per plan. Three of us on our street had our shingles replaced by Sign Roofing. I would recommend this company. Needless to say, do your diligence and compare quotes before you move forward.

athena_214
athena_214

Roof replacement

We chose Sign Roofing due to their solid reputation and competitive price. They came early and on time on a hot day to do the roof of our townhome. The crew worked quickly and were well organized and thorough, picking up garbage and leaving the place clean. We are very satisfied with their work, as well as with Yong's customer service and attention to detail. We now recommend Sign Roofing to any of our friends who need their roof replaced!

Thank you Athena!

Tim L.
Tim L.

Product

Highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for roof replacement. The staff are professional and get the work done promptly and I am satisfied with the result.

Thank you Tim!

Anatoliy in Mississauga
Anatoliy in Mississauga

Roof replacement.

I found Sign Roofing flyer on my door, looked up about the company online, and called them. Jay came right away for an estimate. He already had all data about my house measurements, so all was fast and easy. The price was very reasonable. They did the work, as scheduled, in one day. The guys were very polite, very professional. I'm very happy with the quality of their work. They thoroughly cleaned around when the work was completed. Can't imagine a better experience. It was perfect.

Thank you Anatoliy!

Ed in Toronto
Ed in Toronto

Best Roofing Company EVER!

...you know how it's difficult to find a good contractor... and almost impossible to find a GREAT one? -I don't do this often (almost never) but the company/team that did our roof last weekend was EXCEPTIONAL! -when a contractor is this good, they deserve to have the word spread about them.

They came in for a quote with a blueprint of our roof -with all the measurements -which gave them an exact square footage and therefore an exact number of bundles they needed. Jay (lead guy) also had a clipboard with everything they will do in the process, after the process, proof of insurance etc.

The price was very reasonable... we had another quote that was way higher, and we had also called the last roofers we used (they didn't even return our call -how things change over the years -because they were pretty good when they did our roof last time).

There was no sales pressure, we picked a mid-quality shingle (which Jay said was all we really needed) and also a colour from the photo examples given to us.

There was also another roof they had done in the area and Jay urged us to go and check out the quality of their workmanship -which we did.

There was 2-3 weeks lead time from confirmation/10% down payment to installation, and they showed up slightly earlier than the time they said they would last Sunday (imagine that!).

They leaned long sheets of plywood against the brick above any windows on the main level so no debris would hit them as they stripped the old shingles off the roof. They moved all our patio furniture off the patio and put down drop sheets where needed (because we were very late getting home the night before and couldn't do it ourselves in the dark).

They even fixed a gutter leak that they noticed by sealing it, and cleaned the gutters around the house of debris (which included debris NOT caused by the roof installation).

Any questions I had were always promptly and reassuringly answered.

They had 4 roofers and one supervisor (Jay) and they prepped the property, stripped the old shingles, installed the new ones as well as "fixing" a couple of sheets of plywood so they wouldn't have to be completely replaced at $50 sheet, fixed the one gutter that leaked at the end, and cleaned all the gutters, and walked around the house with their magnet to get nails (twice), cleaned up all debris, swept the patio as well as cleaned it even further with a leaf blower... all in 12 hrs! (the last time we did it there were 6 roofers and they didn't get it all done in one day)

Seriously, you wouldn't even know they were there! -they even apologized to the neighbour when they saw him -"for all the noise".
The roof looks great!

If you want a reliable, straight-ahead, professional, polite contractor for your roofing needs (repairs etc as well), contact Jay at Sign Roofing (they do metal roofs as well as shingle) go to http://www.signroofing.ca

They work within the GTA. I really can't say enough about how good they are!

(and no I didn't get paid, nor did we get a discount etc for me giving them a glowing review). :)

Thank you Ed!

More about Sign Roofing Inc

At Sign Roofing Inc. , we specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repairs and maintenance. We offer quality shingles that warranties range from 35 years to lifetime. Quality Roofing at a reasonable rate.

Sign roofing Inc. is a residential and commercial roofing company located in Markham, ON. We have served the Ontario area for the past 12 years and continue to provide our customers with exceptional service for all roofing needs.

Sign Roofing inc. provides comprehensive roof repair, roof installation, residential and commercial flat roof installation, skylight and gutter installation. We are a roofing company that has highly-trained and experienced professionals on each job.