Sign Roofing Inc

Reviews for Sign Roofing Inc

Joe in Markham
Joe in Markham

New Roof

I had used Ed and his crew last year for a repair. This year, after the wind storm, we needed a new roof.

My neighbour did as well and the job was done as promised, in budget and perfectly. Cannot say enougb positive things about this company

Ravi
Ravi

New Roof

We had our roof shingles replaced by Sign Roofing last week.

I had over 10 different roofing contractors given me estimates. I picked Sign Roofing. Sales representatives Li Yan and Jordan are very knowledgeable and professional.

They helped to make the best decision. They paid close attention to my preferences and accommodated them. They both are very honest and flexible.

On the installation day they were on site for most part to make sure everything is done perfectly. Ed from Sign Roofing was also on site and helped me with my concerns and questions.

The entire team was very professional and paid utmost attention in installing the new roof. They did not rush to just finish the job.

I can say with confidence that our new roof is done perfectly, and thanks to Sign Roofing.

Frank in Toronto
Frank in Toronto
1 review , ON

House, barn, pool house roof

Doing a job like the roof is something we never look forward to doing especially if you are getting several quotes from people you dont know. I got 8 quotes and Ed was a front runner from day 1. I asked questions after questions and Ed was very informative and taught me alot about roofing and materials and proper practices. I am in construction myself so his information all made sense to me. I hired Ed. I chose right. He was there from 7am until 7 pm and again the next day to finish up. He explained his crew and what each of his men do and their process is very much in sync. My wife and i are very pleased with the outcome. Roofs all look great, Ed saved us a great deal of money, and cleanup was great property is cleaner than before eds crew arrived ! He cares about his work and treats all his men with respect. They all look happy doing their jobs like they enjoy what they are doing which is great. If you are currently doing what i was doing trying to decide who to chooses and scared to do so just pick Ed and Sign Roofing. They are not at 97% rating here for no reason and i can vouche for that. Thank you Ed and your team for your work and a job well done.

Hello Frankie thank you for your review, also food and drinks during the work from your family.

crys3543
crys3543

replace roof

We experience nothing but professionalism from Sign Roofing inc. start to end. Ed was very thorough in explaining what needed to be done. He is one of the best young professional i can say. Job done in the same time he promised us. Left with a clean working area. Excellent !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Crystal.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Roofing Project - Markham

Professional, on time, quality work at a reasonable price. Ed was very professional and gave options on the type of work he offered. Ed was very quick to respond to any questions I had before and after the work was completed.

Gary
Gary

Ed was fantastic, he was the first person out of many companies I contacted that was willing to come to me to go over options. He gave a very competitive price and excellent value for the work. He also went above and beyond to repair some parts of the roof. Ed was always super prompt with emails and texts, other companies would only talk on the phone which is hard when you're at work. Would recommend to anyone, everyone.

Vic
Vic

Roof Replacement

I needed to find a roof contractor to replace my mother's old roof. Lucky for me, I encountered Edward from Sign Roofing who called me back promptly to work up a quote. He was patient and answered many questions I had in an straightforward and honest way. All I can say, he did everything he said he was going to do. He is a straight shooter you can trust. He supervised my mom's job project and at the end of the job the roof looks great. Very happy with the service and results and I am sure he will come back if there are any issues in the future. I would strongly recommend him. I pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Vic.

Jawwad
Jawwad
1 review Milton, ON

New Roof

I am very impressed with the whole team and the work they have done. Edward explained the whole process and the material to be used, a few days earlier. One thing I found very interesting is that Sign Roofing would not push you to go with any specific brand or product, which is very good. They tell you the difference and let you decide. The team paid attention to detail during the whole process. They did not rush through any step of the project (which started at 8 am and finished around 7 pm). They secured the back and both sides of the house including the adjacent sides of the neighbors'. They cleaned the area after the work. Overall I am very happy with the price, the material used and the installation.
Thank you Sing Roofing Inc!

Mark
Mark
1 review Hamilton, ON

Shingle Replacement

Edward is great to deal with and goes the extra mile to ensure the customer is happy. Edward was on-site the entire time that the work was being done. The workmanship of is crew is top notch and the clean-up was impeccable. Edward's quote for the new roof was very reasonable and the products supplied are of excellent quality. I would highly recommend this company without hesitation.

More about Sign Roofing Inc

At Sign Roofing Inc. , we specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repairs and maintenance. We offer quality shingles that warranties range from 35 years to lifetime. Quality Roofing at a reasonable rate.

Sign roofing Inc. is a residential and commercial roofing company located in Markham, ON. We have served the Ontario area for the past 12 years and continue to provide our customers with exceptional service for all roofing needs.

Sign Roofing inc. provides comprehensive roof repair, roof installation, residential and commercial flat roof installation, skylight and gutter installation. We are a roofing company that has highly-trained and experienced professionals on each job.

Roofing, Waterproofing, Excavation, and Insulation
New Stone coated Roof Installations, new shingle roof installations, Roof Repairs, Roof Maintenance, Gutter Installations, Pipe Installations, Flat Roof Installations, Roof Deck Installations, Skylights
Owens corning, Kaycan, IKO, GAF, BP.
At Sign Roofing Inc., we are committed to making sure that each of our work sites are safe and accident free. Our crew members take appropriate fall protection measures, including regular safety training, adherence to company health and safety policies and procedures, as well as daily on-site hazard inspections. Sign Roofing inc. we comply with safety regulations by CSAO, Our workers wear and use appropriate fall protection equipment (CSA approved harnesses, lifelines, lanyards, connecting devices, anchor system, scaffolding, and secured ladders). We take the safety of those working for us seriously and make sure our crew members take the extra steps necessary in order to fulfill the goals of a safe workplace. Full WSIB
2004