Sign Roofing Inc

Reviews for Sign Roofing Inc

Ed Y.
Ed Y.

Shingle replacement

Edward provides great customer service, always responds promptly to my messages, and just delivers on his word. On the day of the job he and his crew showed up on time and finished without delay.
He is detail oriented and made sure the little things were done right and looked after, even getting the loose fasteners on my gutter secured and offering to remove my old satellite dish for me which was becoming an eyesore.
I am also very happy with the top brand, high quality shingles he used on my roof.
I will definitely recommend Sign Roofing to anyone looking to get their roof done.

farhan_g
farhan_g

Started on time. Good professional job done.. will clean ur house when they finish installing and will call after if u have any problems with the service .. will recommend it to everybody .... Sign roofing inc is the best in toronto

Review has 1 previous version

Carmen
Carmen
1 review Milton, ON

Roof Replacement

Edward and the team were great! They showed up on time and did a thorough shingle replacement and clean up! The new roof looks great! Edward is amazing and took the time to explain everything beforehand and the day of the job. I have already recommended him to a neighbour and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have their roof done.

J & S in Thornhill
J & S in Thornhill

shingles/Roof Repair

This Spring there were 2 holes of our roof damaged by the raccoon. It got inside to give birth raccoon babies. Because it is a small job that is not easy to get the roof guy to fix it. This morning I saw this Sign Roofing team was working in our neighborhood. I came up and asked if they were able to fix our roof. Mr. Ko greeted me and gave me the quotation immediately.

In the afternoon on the same day they FIXED the 2 holes of our roof. I am very pleased on their prompt and professional action.

I will highly recommend this company to my friend and family.

Thank you very much.

chris
chris

Very prompt and professional. The work was completed in a day. We are very satisfied.

Neil M.
Neil M.
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Foundation Repair

Jeff and his waterproofing team were by far the best choice for my foundation repair. Firstly, when they arrived they were courteous and friendly. They had a strong understanding of the job, and they helped explain any issues I had. Despite their extensive experience, the price was outstanding. The work included removing a portion of my deck, and waterproofing approximately 14' of my foundation. They started promptly and 9am and worked almost continuously. They completed the job in 1.5 days which is faster than most companies and even fully repaired my deck back to normal. They had some additional concerns with the deck screws which had previously been drilled into my foundation, so they took extra precaution and caulked that area. For the professional repair, price, and schedule, you absolutely cannot find a better contractor for your foundation repair.

Nick
Nick

New roof installation

Edward is excellent communicator who has passion in helping the customers. Team of experienced roofers. Sign Roofing scores high on quality, price, customer satisfaction, good communication, speedy installation, etc. Highly recommend.

Calvin
Calvin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

replace roof

Edward took time to explain the materials and the works to be performed. His quotation was fast and price was reasonable. His work crew arrived on time on the date promised and worked efficiently. The place was cleaned up nicely after the job was completed. I would definitely recommend this company in the future.

SL
SL

Edward is attentive and responsive throughout the job. I would recommend him and his crew.

Thank you Sam.

steve in Toronto
steve in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Residential Roof

Very pleased with the the job. Edward was great with preliminary discussion, estimate and scheduling. Roof was completed in one day by an efficient and experienced team. Great cleanup as well. Happy to recommend.

Thank you Steve.

More about Sign Roofing Inc

At Sign Roofing Inc. , we specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repairs and maintenance. We offer quality shingles that warranties range from 35 years to lifetime. Quality Roofing at a reasonable rate.

Sign roofing Inc. is a residential and commercial roofing company located in Markham, ON. We have served the Ontario area for the past 12 years and continue to provide our customers with exceptional service for all roofing needs.

Sign Roofing inc. provides comprehensive roof repair, roof installation, residential and commercial flat roof installation, skylight and gutter installation. We are a roofing company that has highly-trained and experienced professionals on each job.

New Stone coated Roof Installations, new shingle roof installations, Roof Repairs, Roof Maintenance, Gutter Installations, Pipe Installations, Flat Roof Installations, Roof Deck Installations, Skylights
Owens corning, Kaycan, IKO, GAF, BP.
At Sign Roofing Inc., we are committed to making sure that each of our work sites are safe and accident free. Our crew members take appropriate fall protection measures, including regular safety training, adherence to company health and safety policies and procedures, as well as daily on-site hazard inspections. Sign Roofing inc. we comply with safety regulations by CSAO, Our workers wear and use appropriate fall protection equipment (CSA approved harnesses, lifelines, lanyards, connecting devices, anchor system, scaffolding, and secured ladders). We take the safety of those working for us seriously and make sure our crew members take the extra steps necessary in order to fulfill the goals of a safe workplace. Full WSIB
2004