Sign Roofing Inc

wongst01 in Toronto
wongst01 in Toronto
1 review , ON

New Roof

Edward and his crew are amazing. Edward is always responsive both before and after the job, and quick to address any problems/concerns we had. His crewed showed up on time on the day of the job and worked till late in the evening to make sure the job was complete and everything was cleaned up before leaving. Highly recommend Sign Roofing to anyone looking to do any work on their roof.

Thank you.

Debra in Toronto
Debra in Toronto

Shingles on shed

Edward and his team did an amazing job with putting shingles on a wood shed. We are very happy with the workmanship and would highly recommend Sign Roofing Inc for any roofing job. Thank you!

debbie72p
debbie72p

Roof

The pricing to redo my entire roof was the best . The quality of roof tile I must say is one of the best in the marketplace.
The salesman Edward completed every item as mentioned on quote. He also did over and above the work quoted at no
cost. My neighbour and I enjoyed a Multi home discount since we are in a semi. The workers completed my roof with
care and repaired every possible thing that could become a problem in the future ie repaired all cracks on chimney.
A neat and clean job. I would not hesitate to call on Edward again should the need arise.

Thank you Debbie.

Fred
Fred
1 review Thornhill, ON

roofing and eavestrough replacement

Highly recommend Edward, he's sincere, able to reponse to any minor defects,
My roof is start leaking and in bad shape, need replace right away,
Edward give me a reasonable quote and able to have the job done within promised date
the end result is perfect.
Good job Edward, keep it up.
Will call you for any other jobs if needed.

Thank you Mr.Wong

Su in Toronto
Su in Toronto

Nice work

The company does care about their employees as well as customers. Good service and nice work. The price was very fair. They even did more than my expect for me. I am happy with them.

Thank you Mr.Su

Eveline L.
Eveline L.

Roof repair

Edward and his team were great in responding quickly to the request for a roof repair, which turned out to be a missing shingle tile. He came by for an estimate and responded quickly once we chose a contractor for the job. They were also very quick with the job itself.

Leslie F.
Leslie F.
3 reviews , ON

New roof

Edward was great to deal with. He explained the process and was very helpful with our shingle selection. The team came as promised and within one day the job was done. There was a small leak uncovered by the chimney which they fixed at no additional cost. They cleaned everything up around the house. The price was very reasonable. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you Leslie.

steven w.
steven w.

Roofing shingles

Edward came in at a fabulous quote, but didn't cheap out on he materials or the work. Work was done efficiently and expertly. Site was cleaned up as if nothing happened. Superior workmanship and I would highly recommend to everyone.

Thank you Steven.

bill in Hamilton
bill in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

roof repair

I was very happy that Edward was able to come over on a saturday evening to do a roof repair. I contacted 4 companies, and he was the only company that actually cared enough to make sure the job was done quickly and for a reasonable price. He is very knowledgeable, and extremely honest!!! I would definitely recommend him and his crew!!!

Thank you Bill.

Satisfiedcustomer
Satisfiedcustomer

Roof replacement

They are extremely professional and take their work seriously. Contractor Edward was really helpful and he was at the location the entire time while roof work was being done. I highly recommend their service

Thank you.

More about Sign Roofing Inc

At Sign Roofing Inc. , we specialize in residential and commercial roof installation, repairs and maintenance. We offer quality shingles that warranties range from 35 years to lifetime. Quality Roofing at a reasonable rate.

Sign roofing Inc. is a residential and commercial roofing company located in Markham, ON. We have served the Ontario area for the past 12 years and continue to provide our customers with exceptional service for all roofing needs.

Sign Roofing inc. provides comprehensive roof repair, roof installation, residential and commercial flat roof installation, skylight and gutter installation. We are a roofing company that has highly-trained and experienced professionals on each job.

New Stone coated Roof Installations, new shingle roof installations, Roof Repairs, Roof Maintenance, Gutter Installations, Pipe Installations, Flat Roof Installations, Roof Deck Installations, Skylights
Owens corning, Kaycan, IKO, GAF, BP.
At Sign Roofing Inc., we are committed to making sure that each of our work sites are safe and accident free. Our crew members take appropriate fall protection measures, including regular safety training, adherence to company health and safety policies and procedures, as well as daily on-site hazard inspections. Sign Roofing inc. we comply with safety regulations by CSAO, Our workers wear and use appropriate fall protection equipment (CSA approved harnesses, lifelines, lanyards, connecting devices, anchor system, scaffolding, and secured ladders). We take the safety of those working for us seriously and make sure our crew members take the extra steps necessary in order to fulfill the goals of a safe workplace. Full WSIB
2004