On Side Restoration Services Ltd.

3157 Grandview Hwy Vancouver BC V5M 2E9
Fire & Water Damage Restoration
On Side Restoration Services Ltd.

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for On Side Restoration Services Ltd.

Lilac G.
Lilac G.

Water damage restoration

I had a toilet on my main floor that got clogged and over float. Water leaked through the floor tiles and baseboards and damaged my basement ceiling and walls.
Through my Insurance company, I got in touch with On Side Restoration.
They were very quick to respond, very professional on site and very clear about the whole process.
The only issue I had was with a sub contractor they used to paint the rooms but the problem with him got resolved to my satisfaction.

Sorry you had to go through a water damage experience, but very happy we could help during this time Lila. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. Take care. On Side Restoration.

Mel and Jacko in Langley
Mel and Jacko in Langley
1 review Langley City, BC

On Side was extremely organized, professional, thorough, and courteous. We were very impressed with their sustained concern to ensure we were happy with their work!!

We discovered that our expansion tank was leaking into our crawl space. After contacting our insurance company, On Side was on site within two hours of our call outlining how they were going to proceed and began the prep next to immediately after assessing the damage. Everything was done thoroughly and could not have been happier with their outstandingly competent service!!

Thank you for the kind words. We're thrilled that our team was so organized, professional, thorough, and courteous. This is what we strive for. Thank you for the opportunity to assist. Sincerely, On Side Restoration.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Master bedroom/ bathroom restoration

Had a flood in master bedroom that also went through into the garage - the onside team was efficient, professional and on time from start to finish. Would recommend the onside restoration team!

That you very much for the great rating and kind words. We're happy we could assist. Sincerely, On Side Restoration.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Lounge and dining room restoration

We were flooded out and our insurance company sent On Side. They arrived promptly with dryers and humidifiers. They are very professional - all the people that we dealt with were pleasant and nothing was too much trouble for them. If you phoned you got a human being not a aching - this impressed me more than anything. They packed and stored breakables - very well done. This was all done during Covid 19 - they replaced the floors and did a great job. I would highly recommend them to anyone

Very happy to hear we could help. Thank you so much for the detailed review and recommendation. Sincerely, On Side Restoration.

James in Toronto
James in Toronto
1 review Montreal West,

Water damaged ceiling

My first claim on my house insurance was handled by On Side. The cost I paid was my deductible. From the moment I made the first call I had three people inspect various aspects of my home office, my attic and checking for formaldehyde in my walls. I was very impressed with their professionalism and work quality. I would recommend them without hesitation. Special thanks to Greg Kelly for overseeing everything and keeping me in the loop during the pandemic.

Hi James. Glad to hear our Montreal West team and Greg were able to assist and you were impressed with their professionalism and work quality. We're very proud of our teams. Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback and a very positive review. Take care. On Side Restoration.

Jenny
Jenny
1 review Langley, BC

Restoration, insurance claim

This was insurance claim. On side stepped in half way through & were quick to arrange & complete all the repairs. Always quick to respond to communications by phone or email. Polite courteous & understanding. Subs were great too. I don’t know the actual cost as it was through insurance.

Thanks so much for the kind words Jenny. Glad we were able to assist. Sincerely, On Side Restoration.

Private User reviews Nobleton, ON

Roof Repair

Roof repairs were started very soon after the first phone call.
They were prompt, courteus, professional from the first meeting until the completion of the job.
Very professional in all areas.
Highly recommended !

Thank you so much for the positive review. Very happy that we were able to assist. Sincerely, On Side Restoration.

Kate Mahon
Kate Mahon
0 reviews Whites Lake, NS

Felt like a Partner with On Side during our Claim

Our hot water heater let go late one night and the next day we realized how much the water had spread throughout our downstairs rec room needing an insurance claim. Our Adjuster mentioned OnSide but I had never heard of them before but was willing to work with them. Within 10 mins of hanging up from the Adjustor, I was contacted by OnSide supervisor who assessed what to send out. Within an hour they were on site and set up fans. I felt like a partner working with OnSide as we worked our way through the demolition and restoration phases. I was completely satisfied with the quality of the work and the service. I would highly recommend.

We appreciate the kind words Kate. We'll forward this on to our Halifax team, glad they were able to provide great service and quality work. Sincerely, On Side Restoration.

Marco P
Marco P
0 reviews Mission, BC

Basement Flood

We had a flood in our basement and main floor. It was a disaster. The drywall fell, our flooring was damaged and the walls were soaking wet. Our insurance company called onside to do the assessment. They were here within 10 minutes of the call. Kevin, our project manager talked to us about the process.It was a big job and they managed to finish it in just over 2 months despite the Christmas holidays and snow storm. The workers are very respectful of our space. Although there were some lapses in our communication, they did everything they could to make it up. We are very satisfied with the work they have done and the process. Will definitely recommend Onside to others.

Sorry you had to go through an experience like this Marco, but great to hear our On Side team was quick to respond and wrapped the project up in good time. We appreciate the opportunity assist you during this time along with your kind words. Thank you for your recommendation. Sincerely, On Side Restoration.

Kitchen Renovation & New Hardwood Flooring Throughout Home

The service provided was invaluable to completing the renovation and meeting the expedited timeline. The communication was fantastic (Justin is amazing) and the sub trades were all reliable and coordinated in full by Onside. Onside is the one stop shop that you can trust.

Very pleased to hear we met your expedited timeline and the communication was fantastic through Justin. Happy we could help. Sincerely, On Side Restoration.

More about On Side Restoration Services Ltd.

On Side Restoration Services is ready to assist you with your water / storm / flood damage, mould remediation, fire restoration, storm damage, catastrophic property loss, bio-hazard remediation, content pack out / pack in / restoration. For B2B organizations, On Side features On Side Live, our 24/7 call centre and eClaim, our web-based and transparent project management software. Many restoration companies will make promises, we deliver proven solutions based on over 30 years of experience in Canada.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
On Side Restoration Services is ready to assist you with your water / storm / flood damage, mold remediation, fire restoration, storm damage, catastrophic property loss, bio-hazard remediation, content pack out / pack in / restoration.
For B2B organizations, On Side features On Side Live, our 24/7 call centre and eClaim, our web-based and transparent project management software. Content specialists with one-stop service for all required restoration or rebuild needs.
On Side Restoration Services Ltd., On Side Live, eClaim
Standing by to assist: Home Owners, Tenants, Property Managers, Adjusters, Risk Managers, Brokers, Insurance Partners, Government Facilities, Recreational Facilities, Schools, Churches, Retail and more.
1979
Credit Card, Cheque, Cash
Restoration Industry Association RIA; IICRC; RCOC; PAMA; BCARC; CCI Ontario; ; WICC Platinum Level
President's Guarantee, Craig Hogarth: "I guarantee that the quality of the repair materials, repair