On Side Restoration Services Ltd.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
3157 Grandview Hwy Vancouver BC V5M 2E9
HomeStars  >  Fire & Water Damage Restoration in Vancouver  >  On Side Restoration Services Ltd.

Reviews for On Side Restoration Services Ltd.

A dissatisfied customer in Lethbridge
A dissatisfied customer in Lethbridge
1 review Lethbridge, AB

You're fired!

Edmonton, AB. NOT RECOMMENDED! Very poor response - small project still incomplete after 3 months! 1st so-called Project Manager, Tony, never got started but wasted weeks of our time while damage, and associated costs, increased. 2nd so-called Project Manager, Bobby, was very personable, but seemed to have no idea how to get things done. After 3 months we fired ON SIDE and hired a contractor to finish the work.
ON SIDE was recommended by Insurance Company, INTACT. Delay in starting & completing work resulted in loss of tenants.

We are very sorry to learn of your experience. Any time your experience falls short of expectations a call can go to the branch manager or email to [email protected], to escalate your challenge. Sincerely, On Side Customer Service

Jen L in Surrey
Jen L in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Garage Leak

We had a pipe burst above our garage about 1 year ago, and our insurance recommended On Side to remediate the issue. They were great to deal with, everyone involved responded quickly and efficiently. The trades people were very thorough and did an excellent job. About 1 month ago, the garage door opener machine stopped working, and even though it had been replaced when they had remediated the issue, because it was still under On Side's warranty, they had someone come and fix/replace it. It was hassle-free, and they sent someone right away, much to my surprise! My husband and I were very happy with On Side and definitely recommend them. Ps. I'm not sure what the actual cost was, as $5,000 was our insurance deductible.

Thank you Jen L in Surrey. We appreciate your description of property challenges you faced and how On Side was able to assist you. Thank you for your words and your excellent rating of our Company. Sincerely, On Side Customer Service

1 review Duncan, BC

outside roof and gutter

They came in a quick manor to assed the problem, the work took a long time to get done (6 month) and this was after me constantly calling as they never kept in touch with us as to what was going on.... once the work was finally done it was done well

Thank you for your honest opinion and sharing your experience with us on HomeStars. Please share your job number with us at [email protected] as we would like to follow up with the project manager to address these communication concerns. Regards, On Side Customer Service

Kimberly in Edmonton
Kimberly in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Basement work

All the staff and contractors working with On Side Restoration were very professional and respectful of my home when my basement flooded. They showed up on time and call promptly if something needed my attention. Quality of their work was very good. I would recommend them.

Thank you Kimberly in Edmonton. We appreciate your comments and rating. We were very pleased to be able to serve you. Sincerely, On Side

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Restoration

On Side restoration staff were professional and friendly at all times. My project manager was easy to reach and responded to all my queries promptly.
When you suffer a flood in your home it is great to work with people that understand your concerns and do everything to help.
Thank you On Side.

Thank you for your comments. Sincerely, On Side Restoration

1 review Vancouver, BC

Kitchen/living room ceiling

Trades people were on time, efficient and I was informed about what would be done, and how long the job would take. Some of my furniture had to be moved off-site and that was organized all on the same morning. On Side communicated with me throughout the process.

We appreciate you sharing your experience with our company on HomeStars. We are happy to learn that we met your expectations. Sincerely, On Side Customer Service

teresa in Calgary
teresa in Calgary

bathroom water leak

the cartridge in the upstairs shower was leaking causing extensive water damage to the bathroom floor and the living ceiling below. On Side came in to do the work which I put through my insurance. They were very informative and helpful right from the beginning. I had a time sensitive situation with company arriving in the near future and they worked things out to have it finished in time so we were ready with a full working bathroom and newly finished ceiling. I would be happy to use them again and/or recommend them to others requiring this type of service. Great Job.

Thank you for your comments and rating Teresa in Calgary! We were very pleased to be able to serve you. Regards, On Side Customer Service

New Floors

We used On Side as our General Contractor for our new floors. We had issues with our sub contractor and they dealt with everything. They were very easy to deal with and completed the work on time. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy that we met your expectations. On Side Restoration

Joe Martin in Vancouver
Joe Martin in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bathroom Renovation

Plumbing leak in wall in unit owner's upstairs bathroom caused considerable water damage over many months (leaky shot off valve).
Onside did a very professional job in restoring everything that was damaged.

Thank you for your very positive comments Mr. Martin. It was a pleasure to serve you. Sincerely, On Side Customer Service

Michelle F in Calgary
Michelle F in Calgary

Bathroom Ceiling Renovation

Onside staff was very professional, respectful and they did a great job on our bathroom ceiling renovation. Each staff member and subcontractor was efficient and kept us informed. Communication between the Onside office and the workers, then between us was not great. If the communication wasn't so challenging, I'd give them a strong 10. Our claim went through insurance and another person involved; our part of the project was taken care of with minimal prodding and once the project was approved, everything was completed on schedule.

Hello Michelle, Thank you for your honest review of your experience with our Calgary Branch. Our team will review our communications on your file and we appreciate the opportunity to improve. Thank you for your 9/10 ranking of your experience. Regards, On Side

More about On Side Restoration Services Ltd.

On Side Restoration Services is ready to assist you with your water / storm / flood damage, mold remediation, fire restoration, storm damage, catastrophic property loss, bio-hazard remediation, content pack out / pack in / restoration. For B2B organizations, On Side features On Side Live, our 24/7 call centre and eClaim, our web-based and transparent project management software. Many restoration companies will make promises, we deliver proven solutions based on over 30 years of experience in Canada.

Fire & Water Damage Restoration
For B2B organizations, On Side features On Side Live, our 24/7 call centre and eClaim, our web-based and transparent project management software. Content specialists with one-stop service for all required restoration or rebuild needs.
On Side Restoration Services Ltd., On Side Live, eClaim
Standing by to assist: Home Owners, Tenants, Property Managers, Adjusters, Risk Managers, Brokers, Insurance Partners, Government Facilities, Recreational Facilities, Schools, Churches, Retail and more.
1979
Credit Card, Cheque, Cash
Restoration Industry Association RIA; IICRC; RCOC; PAMA; BCARC; CCI Ontario; ; WICC Platinum Level
President's Guarantee, Craig Hogarth: "I guarantee that the quality of the repair materials, repair