Bathroom Renovation

(905) 910-0283
18 Cathedral High Street
Markham
L6C 0P2

I contacted many contractors to do my deck, one was someone I did business with previously. I sent him a pic that I received from KP Construction thinking he would do it for less. He said it would cost me $8,600 plus material, plus taxes and would take 2-3 weeks to complete, next spring. I laughed and went with KP Construction as it was their design and they charged me only $5500.00 for everything. The material was delivered on a Monday, The workers started the deck the next day (Tuesday). On Thursday they completed the deck. I often see reviews of many companies and restaurants and say it's so not true because my experience was bad, I said someone at the company wrote it. This review is not from the company. My deck was completely finished in 3 days. I couldn't believe it. I was amazed to say the least. Other houses behind me (we have no fences) had similar jobs done and it took 3 months and was so noisy, it drove us crazy. Day and night there was noise. KP Construction and his workers started every day between 7:30-8:00am and was done for the day between 4:30-5:00pm. They were extremely professional, quiet, and exceedingly fast, just ask my wife, she looked outside often because she didn't hear any noise so she didn't know if they were there. My wife would email them on my behalf and I would email them and they would always answer every single question as often as we wrote, no matter how insignificant. Our new deck is quite massive and amazingly beautiful, just outstanding. On the Saturday of that week they completed the deck they returned to clean up and left our yard clean and neat. We are over the moon with joy regarding our new and improved deck. It has a lower and upper lever and a sleek railing. We can't wait for summer to enjoy it. Other companies told us we would have to wait for the spring to get it done because it's too cold. KP Construction did our deck 2 weeks ago in November. I highly recommend them for your contracting needs. They are fast, effective and efficient, not to mention quiet and professional. Maybe the reason they are so agile is because they actually know what they are doing. We are thinking about doing some work in our basement, for that job we will be sure to contact KP Construction as they do a wide variety of work at a reasonable rate. We also like it that they broke up the payment into 4 parts. Doesn't it say something about the quality of their work if other like minded companies are charging so much more for their (KP Construction) designs? Everything was done before the estimated time given. We couldn't be happier. Thank you KP Construction. With this review you can see my deck before and after pictures.

Jason, thank you very much for taking your time and writing such a thorough positive review on our services! We will be happy to work with you on your basement project. Let us know when you ready to discuss the details. Enjoy your new deck!

J F.
J F.

Rooftop Deck in Downtown Toronto

KP Construction was reliable and completed the project on time. And our rooftop deck looks great!

Thank you for taking your time reviewing our deck building services! We are glad to serve you and your referrals.

Team Of KP Construction Custom Decks Toronto

Neil
Neil

Deck and shed design and construction, fence and gate

It was a pleasure working with Konstantin to design and build the new deck and shed for our backyard. Not only did he provide a competitive quote, but he provided us with 3D mockups of what the deck and shed would look like, so we were clear on what we were going to get. As we were looking to integrate a storage shed underneath the deck, Konstantin worked with us to come up with an innovative solution that addressed our desire to keep our tools and bikes dry, without going over our budget. When we had to make changes or alterations to the design - both before and during the building process - Konstantin worked with us to ensure that we were satisfied. Throughout the entire building process, Konstantin kept us informed about what was happening and was always responsive to our concerns. The quality of his workmanship is beyond question and it's obvious that he and his men take pride in their work. I would recommend and have already recommended his company to several of our friends in the neighbourhood.

Neil, thank you for taking the time to share your personal experience with us! We are delighted to hear that you had a positive experience throughout the whole deck design and building process. Thank you for new referrals! We will be happy to serve your friends to exceed their expectations.

S Vojak in
S Vojak in

Backyard Deck Design & Construction

(905) 910-0283
18 Cathedral High Street
Markham
L6C 0P2

We hired KP Construction to design and build our backyard deck. I liked company's approach on planning stage and 3d design model. It saved us a lot of time and allowed to see the final result before construction bagan. The job was completed on time and as promissed. We're happy with the result and would recommend this company to our family and friends.

Thank you for taking the time reviewing our approach and the quality of our services. We appreciate your referrals.
Enjoy your beautiful custom deck.

More about KP Construction

KP Construction is a design-build firm located in Toronto and specializes in home renovation, basement finishing, bath renovations, building of outside structures as decks, pergolas, and more. We provide clients with construction project management services from initiation to completion. Our company represents "best practice" regardless of the size and budget of a project.

Using the best available tools and latest renovation techniques, KP Construction creates functional kitchen spaces. You tell us what you want to have in your new kitchen, and we’ll show you how form and function can unite in the most beautiful way. Interesting, innovative, and eye-catching, our kitchen designs are carefully detailed. We consider all the work involved into the renovation to smooth the building process. From design to completion, everything will be carefully managed by our renovation experts.