Builders
Builders

Reviews for Liberty Homes

Olga T.
Olga T.

High quality and amazing service

I have built and re-modelled multiple properties with Liberty Homes and every single project was smooth to say the least. Andrei and the team always delivered exceptional quality finishes, on time and within budget. They are attentive to detail, have exceptional industry knowledge, superior craftsmanship, even use sub-trades that go above and beyond. Most importantly, I see that they value their business relationships, listen to the client’s wants and needs and give solid advice.

I can say it is a rarity to meet a company with integrity and Liberty Homes is truly one of them! Throughout every stage of construction, Andrei and the whole team have shown great honesty, strong moral principles and moral uprightness.

The job site was always clean. Windows remained covered until possession, floor registers/air ducts were covered and remained free of construction debris and dust, even the outlet covers have all the screws in a vertical position. Awesome attention to detail – throughout construction and finishing.

You won’t be making a mistake by having Andrei build your home. I am extremely appreciative and beyond satisfied with Liberty Homes. Very happy client!!

Thank for your review! It was pleasure to working on your project!

Julian in East york
Julian in East york

Home addition

I contacted Andrei from HomeStars re our attic loft conversion and second floor addition.
Amongst a number of competitors Liberty came up highly interested in initially responsive.

While going trough budget proposals Andrei came up with a number of revised proposals based on add ones, each time with math errors which it raised red flags as contractors sometimes makes errors to secs contract and later on pass the additional cost to the client.

Since the final drawings process were delaying the application we knew we need it to await for this process to secure a firm budget, at that point Andrei suggested his “Consultation” services to deal with the city application by representing our project with the upcoming Committee of Adjustment and suggesting architect, surveying and engineer vendors.

The idea sounded reasonable except he demanded $3,000 fee fully paid in advance, our second red flag..
I mentioned that that’s not a proper business arrangement, specially due to the poor industry history re issues with contractors, he insisted on this arrangement reassuring that he’l handle all of our pre construction matters and if we decided to choose them as a builder he’ll discount this fees from their construction cost.

I brought to his attention that we hesitated with this arrangement but he still insisted on getting fully paid in advance as he’s a reputable professional builder and this is a normal arrangement with many of his clients.

Upon further discussion we finally gave in with his term and laid in full, things started to line up with the vendors up to the point where the architect offered representing our project with the city application.

At that point I mentioned that that service was offered by Andrei from Liberty, subsequently Andrei backed tracked on his commitment and demanded an additional $2,000 fee for this process.

I was stoned by his reversal and denial on our phone conversation where insisted on “Read the Contract “ argument, I mentioned that I took his word as a verbal contract but he kept ignoring my appeal and subsequently hung up our phone call.

Following that incident I requested to return the fees as he failed to render his “Consultation Services” in full, he categorically denied to return any amount stressing “No Return Policy”.

Subsequently I removed Liberty from this project as based on the prior unethical and unprofessional practices I anticipated further money grabbing
maneuvers.

Needless to say, this was a highly stressful process and poor experience from Liberty Homes.

JO
Toronto, ON

I trusted this company four hour daughter’s bedroom addition and placed a great deal of moral and financial trust.

Hello Julian.
Thank you for your review. It is unfortunate that you feel this way. I understand that you are frustrated and overwhelmed. Your frustration comes from $2,000 dollars fee paid to the architect to represent your case at the committee of adjustment. It seems that you were under the impression that said fee would be included in $3,000 consultation fee you paid to Liberty Homes.

Consultation fees paid to Liberty Homes is for consultation services provided by Liberty Homes only. This together with all other terms were outlined in the agreement signed by you and Liberty Homes. The terms were reviewed and discussed prior to signing and it comes as a big surprise to me that you were under a different impression.

Liberty Homes fulfilled under the terms of the consultation agreement. It is unfortunate, that said misunderstanding resulted in a termination of our collaboration. I am here to continue our conversation. Furthermore, I am open to discussing ways in which your project can be successfully complete and I am confident that we can find a good solution.
Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best regards,

Andrei Donchenko

Mila
Mila

Basement

We had an incredibly positive experience working with Liberty Homes on our big renovation project for our house in Kleinburg. From our initial consultation to ongoing communication and numerous in-person meetings throughout the project, we were provided with thorough, detailed, and customer-oriented care. From the start of our design project through construction and follow up, Liberty Homes demonstrated their professionalism, knowledge and expertise in all areas related to construction and renovations, and true passion for their line of work. We were consulted on and given amazing ideas for our design, which tremendously helped us to get our house to look perfect, just like we envisioned. Liberty Homes clearly outlined our project budget and timeline and has demonstrated great project management leading our project from start to finish, within our budget.

Not only are we extremely pleased with the outcome of our project, but we also look forward to working with Liberty Homes again in the future. They are trustworthy, reputable and respectable of clients’ needs. We highly recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a custom build house or house renovations

Thank you for the review! It was fun to work on your project.

More about Liberty Homes

Toronto based and 15 years of experience, Liberty Homes is a family-owned and operated builder with a hard-earned reputation for quality and dedication to excellence. For over eight years, Liberty Homes has been mastering the development of custom luxury homes throughout the GTA’s most established neighbourhoods. Our projects range in scale, style and configuration. We strive to provide an enjoyable experience while building every element to perfection.

From conception to completion, we are there to help your thoughts evolve into a unique, tranquil oasis that you will call “Home”. Our expert team is professional, resourceful and efficient. Together with you, we create a unique architectural plan and construct a divine house, using exceptional materials.

Liberty Homes is continuously evolving to better serve their individual clients.

Please contact us to get a free quote.
(416) 786-7417