Manikano Construction

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Vaughan  >  Manikano Construction

Reviews for Manikano Construction

Alain
Alain

High-quality work at a fair price

Amongst other work, Mamuka from Manikano Construction repaired some drywall ceilings and walls that had been damaged by water. It was a difficult job, and Mamuka handled it expertly and professionally. Our place was left spotless after the repairs. Five stars.

Thank you Alain, you are best customer, that contractor can wish, and it will be my pleasure to work with you again in the future.
Regards,

Mamuka

Debbie in Toronto
Debbie in Toronto

leak in the ceiling

Excellent workmanship, very professional. You can not see where the damage had been. Drywall, insulation etc had to be removed and the area dried and disinfected before the repair could be completed.
We are very pleased with the work done. Plus, Mamuka is a very pleasant fellow to have around.
DT

Thank you Debbie, it was my pleasure to work in your house. You and Steve are excellent people to have business with.

Love my Home
Love my Home

Ceiling stucco repair

We are very pleased with Mamuka's honesty and quality of work. We were surprised at how quickly he fixed the ceiling that blended in perfectly with the rest of the stucco, as an earlier repairman had difficulty blending in the new stucco with the existing. His demeanor was honest and he showed us the receipts for the materials that he purchased. We will definitely call on him again in the future.

Thank you for your review Catherine.
Looking forward to work with you guys on next project.

SOPIO in Toronto
SOPIO in Toronto

Basement renovation!

I found this company to HomeStars , i spoke to Mamuka and he is very polite and respectful to the customers, he gave me exactly quotes and dis perfect job!! My basement was in bad condition and have to say now it’s looks like brand new!! Thanks for Manikano construction
I will recommend my relatives and friends

It was my pleasure to work for this family.
Honest and very generous people.

kgillis
kgillis

Painting

The work was very professional and detailed. They fixed areas that they weren't asked to do at no extra charge. They made excellent suggestions and left the work area spotless.
Moreover, they are extremely nice people and a pleasure to have around. And completely trustworthy!

It was my pleasure to work for Mr Gillis.
I wish all my customers where as polite and easy to work as Mr Gillis.

More about Manikano Construction

Framing, drywall, plastering, painting, carpentry, kitchen bathroom upgrades. Kitche Installations, pot lights, stucco removal, flooring : carpet, tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl floor etc.