Manikano Construction

Vaughan ON L6A 3K5
Manikano Construction

Reviews for Manikano Construction

Fixed a hole in ceiling and painted it

Mamuka is professional and personable. He fixed a hole in the ceiling and then painted it. The job was done perfectly. Mamuka is punctual and his work space was left without a trace of dust when he left. He is s pleasure to work with and I would certainly recommend him.

Thank you for your review. Looking forward to work with you in the future.

Karen
Karen

Exterior wood trim replacement and painting.

We had several pieces of custom wood trim and molding replaced. We also had exterior painting done.

Thank you Karen, looking forward to work with you again.

JohnnyM in Toronto
JohnnyM in Toronto

Toilet repair

Mamuka was very helpful in fixing a leak I had from my toilet. He was on time and very friendly and most importantly he solved my problem. I would highly recommend him for any handyman job.

Thanks Jonny. I really appreciate. You kept your promise.👍👍👍

Ruth Clark in Mississauga
Ruth Clark in Mississauga

Reliable, Quality Work, Fair Price

Mamuka repaired our family room ceiling after a leak and then painted the whole room. From the initial consultation to the completion of the job he was a pleasure to work with. He did an excellent job. He took the time to make sure it was done right. No shortcuts. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank you Mamuka.

Thank you Ruth for your review. I really appreciate. It was my pleasure to work in your beautiful house.

Nikee from Markham
Nikee from Markham

Basement Projects

I hired Mamuka to do some work in my basement and around the house based on the reviews on HomeStars and I'm glad I did. Mamuka showed up on time, (texted me every morning to let me know he was on his way), cleaned up after each day and did an excellent job on my 3 basement projects. If you are looking for someone who is kind, hard working and trustworthy then look no further. You will not be disappointed. I was so pleased with Manikano Construction that I will be using them again for future projects.

Thank you Nikee, it was my pleasure to work in your house. Looking forward to work with you again.

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto

Drywall and Taping

Mamuka did a fabulous job scraping 3 ceilings and restoring to a flat finish. I couldnt ask for a better job !! He has a keen attention to detail. He also taped my bathroom/closet renovation perfectly. Before he started I had holes in every wall and cieling in bathroom and now it is smooth and clean.

Thank you Mike for your review and hospitality. Looking forward to work with you again.

Sally
Sally
1 review Kleinburg, ON

Drywall repair, painting

Mamuka did a great job for us. We had a leak in the ceiling of our living room so there was a lot of damage to the drywall. Mamuka made sure after he removed the drywall that it was completely dried so we don’t have an issue with mould. He repaired the drywall, painted the ceiling and the whole room. His work was flawless. Definitely would recommend Mamuka.

Thank you Sally, for your review. Looking forward to work with you again.

Jason
Jason

Basement Shelves and custom door

Mamuka was a pleasure to work with.
He completed all the work with excellent craftsmanship and was very open and honest about the work required, timelines, costs and expectations.
I would absolutely recommend him.

Thank you Jason. It was my pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to work more in the future.

Act79TO in North Bay
Act79TO in North Bay

Shelves and other items

We used Mamuka primarily to install custom shelves in our basement storage room and daughter’s bedroom closet. He bought, cut, primed and installed the shelves per our design.

He also performed a number of other tasks through the house, including refitting a couple of doors that didn’t close properly, removing a shelf and installing a desk.

We are very happy with Mamuka. His work was great quality, and he himself was responsive, punctual, friendly, and respectful of our house, and reasonably priced overall. We are already wandering around our house looking for others things he can do!

Thank you for your review, I really appreciate it. It was my pleasure to work in your house. Looking forward to work with more. :-)

catherine
catherine

Water Damage - gone

We had some water damage in the ceiling of our main floor - it was in the back room, the kitchen/dinning space and the bathroom.

Mamuka is a thoughtful and conscientious contractor.

The ceiling is as new.

Thank you so much for such a great job.

Catherine

Thank you Catherine for the review. Looking forward to work with you in the future.

More about Manikano Construction

Framing, drywall, plastering, painting, carpentry, kitchen bathroom upgrades. Kitche Installations, pot lights, stucco removal, flooring : carpet, tile, laminate, hardwood, vinyl floor etc.