Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for KP Construction

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

deck

KP Construction did a beautiful job on our new deck. They were reliable and did exactly as they had promised to do. They were very tidy on the job. They consulted with us as the project progressed and listened to us re any concerns that came up. I would definitely use them for any future construction projects.

Thank you Judy for your amazing review. We are pleased that our effort produced such a great result. It was very nice working with you and we hope to do another project with you in the future.

kstudio in Markham
kstudio in Markham

outdoor kitchen

We have been renovating different areas of our house for the last four years. We have been dealing with many different contractors over these years and finally have come across someone we are very happy and comfortable with. We have continued to use Konstantin and his team at KP Construction for small and large projects. They provide the same detail and attention to the small projects as they do with the bigger ones. Our latest project completed by the team was an outdoor kitchen area. We felt that Konstantin treated the project as if he was building his own outdoor kitchen, so he provided information and advice and personal attention so that the result was the best possible outdoor retreat. The project was started with coloured 3D plans that would turn our bland boring backyard to an outdoor living space. This allowed for us to vision the space and make the changes necessary to our dream outdoor kitchen. Konstantin takes the time to explain the work or asks questions about preferred options. Great detail and attention was put into the stone, counter top and the small details that give it a come refined look. We are so excited for the spring so that we may enjoy cooking, eating and sitting around a fire in our new beautiful space.

Thank you for such a generous and detailed feedback! We strive for perfection and are very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. It's a pleasure to have business with you!

Amanda  from Etobicoke
Amanda from Etobicoke

Small project, big impact!

(905) 910-0283
18 Cathedral High Street
Markham
L6C 0P2

My front steps were in a sorry state, old weak/rotting wood on top of an older concrete pad, and Konstantin did a complete demo and rebuild in a matter of days. The new steps are safe and stylish - he completely met my expectations. He was patient with me during the design stage and his communication and accountability were top notch. Looking forward to his ideas for my backyard project next.

Amanda, Thank you for taking your time writing a review on our deck and porch building services. We are glad you like your new porch!

candcfowler
candcfowler

Front porch

Konstantin and his team did a good job. Konstantin came and was very detailed with his quote and ideas on how to improve project. He gave options and allowed us to select from multiple suppliers for materials. For the most part, the job went smoothly. Cleanup and the finishes were the only areas that could have been improved upon. People who pass by comment on how nice the new porch looks.

Thank you for taking your time writing a review on our deck and porch building services. We are glad you like our carpentry work. Enjoy your new porch!

V in Markham
V in Markham

Main floor renovation

My friend recommended me KP Construction and he was absolutely right. KP Construction went above and beyond my expectations for the main floor renovation of my house. I was extremely pleased with KP construction team, they are very professional. Konstantin and his team took care of everything needed to complete renovation for the powder room, living room and my kitchen. Based on my initial conversation with Konstantin, I’ve been given a couple of conceptual designs to choose from. It helped me to visualize my dreams on the paper. Timing was very important to me and they made it in six weeks’ time! I will definitely recommend KP Construction to anyone who is looking for their home improvement. Thank you Konstantin and KP Construction’s team for delivering great results on time.

Thank you for your great review! We take pride in the high quality of our work and customer satisfaction is our highest priority.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard

Konstantin from KP Construction and his work crew are professional in their work. I met with 3 other contractors before choosing KP Construction.The reason I went with KP is the pricing and the 3D image of the design. From start to finish, Konstantin kept an open communication addressing all my concerns. The work crew came in the morning with their equipments and left the backyard spotless when they leave. Konstantin would always come by to inspect and ensure things were going well. I appreciate how the team took their time to work on the project .Sometimes I would peek through the window and see the workmen level the deck and continuously check their measurements before cutting. Konstantin installed a latch on the side of of the deck, he did it in a way where it will last me for years instead of taking the easy route.I truly valued his long term thoughts.Most contractors just want to get the job done but KP Construction gets the job done well. I would not hesitate to refer or contact KP Construction for another project in my house. Our friends have been over and we received compliments from everyone.A few of them are now considering in getting their backyard complete too. I am happy I got Konstantin and his team to work on my backyard early this Spring as my family have been enjoying our outdoor space ever since.THANK YOU.
Valerie

Valerie, thank you for pointing out the details of our process and approach! Our team strives to revolutionize the planning approach, to make sure every client sees in advance what she or he pays for. We are truly happy when we exceed clients' expectations. And now, it's time to enjoy summer!

Zeb in Toronto
Zeb in Toronto

Deck for East End Toronto

KP construction did a spectacular job at our new deck. Konstantin and his team provided excellent planning and drawings, kept to schedule and came up with creative solutions. Sun, privacy and an great entertaining space. The end result actually exceeded our expectations. I wholeheartedly recommend KP Construction, Konstantin and his great team.

Zeb, thank you very much for your generous review!
Your complete satisfaction is the highest reward for our team. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need our assistance.

Myles in Toronto
Myles in Toronto

Backyard deck

Konstantine and his workers were a pleasure to deal with. They were easy to talk to. Work got done in a timely manner, and the job they did was top quality. I will for sure use them again in the future

Myles, thank you for taking your time writing a review about the deck built. Enjoy your new deck!

Serge
Serge

Custom deck and garage door

Thanks to KP Construction team for the smooth process. We're pleased with their planning approach, which saved a lot of time and gave us extra peace of mind. Every stage was outlined and completed as described. We're happy with our custom deck and the garage door.

Serge, thank you for taking your time to review our approach and services! We appreciate your business with us.

daniel.s
daniel.s

front porch

(905) 910-0283
18 Cathedral High Street
Markham
L6C 0P2

They did a good job, were on time and on budget. Very pleased over all.

Daniel, Thank you for taking your time writing a review on our deck and porch building services. We are glad you like your new porch.

More about KP Construction

KP Construction is a design-build firm located in Toronto and specializes in home renovation, basement finishing, bath renovations, building of outside structures as decks, pergolas, and more. We provide clients with construction project management services from initiation to completion. Our company represents "best practice" regardless of the size and budget of a project.

Using the best available tools and latest renovation techniques, KP Construction creates functional kitchen spaces. You tell us what you want to have in your new kitchen, and we’ll show you how form and function can unite in the most beautiful way. Interesting, innovative, and eye-catching, our kitchen designs are carefully detailed. We consider all the work involved into the renovation to smooth the building process. From design to completion, everything will be carefully managed by our renovation experts.