KP Construction

Reviews for KP Construction

Jenny in Brampton
Jenny in Brampton

Bathroom Reno

I hired KP Construction to remodel my outdated bathroom that had not seen any renovation for 10 years. After reading all good reviews about KP Construction, I decided to give it a shot and never regreted that I did. Konstantin contacted me in a day after I submitted my request for an estimate. We schedule a meeting the next day. Konstantin arrived on time and took all measurement for a future quote. It was provided in the next 2 business days with a detailed scope of work. From the moment Konstantin's crew started working I could tell that everything would be finished on time. The entire construction process from planning and design to the final completion was a breeze. I really appreciate how professionally and efficiently everything was done. Thank you guys for your hard work. I will not hesitate to hire you for my next renovation project.

Thank you Jenny. It is always a pleasure to know that our clients satisfied with our work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

large deck

KP Construction
(905) 910-0283
18 Cathedral High Street
Markham
L6C 0P2

I would hire Konstantin's team again in a heartbeat! Professional, reliable and pricing was fair. From our first meeting we knew KP would be building our deck. He understood exactly what we wanted and had some great suggestions we had not thought of ourselves. Our big beautiful 16x32 deck came alive with his amazing 3D rendering. I knew it would look amazing and it is better than I could've imagined. We were so pleased with his work he asked that he stay and complete a gate and a fort to shed conversion. I would recommend him without reservation.

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with a process and final product.

Sandor & Mireya in North York
Sandor & Mireya in North York

Two decks at our backyard.

Thank you Konstantin and Tatyana, you gave a new look to our backyard and to our house as well.
Even though our case was a bit difficult, was not a problem for you and your team.

Thank you Sandor and Mireya. It's been a pleasure to work on your project. We love to deal with unusual projects, these turn out especially interesting with regards to design and construction. Enjoy your new outdoor space.

MEsprit
MEsprit

Patio Roof structure

The design work was amazing and Konstatin was pleasant to work with, very accommodating, professional, available, responded quickly and worked with us on any concerns and issues. They dealt directly with city permits and correspondence which helped in the process. We are enjoying our covered patio.

Thank you for kind words! It's been a pleasure to work for you. And it was an interesting project for our team.

NatS
NatS

Kitchen Addition

A friend of mine recommended to hire KP Construction for our home addition that we were planning for a while. Our house is 80 years old and we wanted to increase the square footage of our small kitchen by extending the existing space into backyard. From the estimate to the project completion, Konstantin and his crew were very professional. He took care of obtaining a building permit and helped us to avoid any hassle dealing with the city. Also the 3d visualization that was part of the contract helped to see what the final result would look like before it was even built. We could decide on all materials in advance and avoid any delays due to changes during construction. My husband and myself are very satisfied with our new kitchen and glad that we hired KP Construction and will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for a reliable and professional general contractor.

Thank you, Natali, for your kind words. We hope you will enjoy your new addition for years to come.

JS in Whitchurch Stouffville
JS in Whitchurch Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Deck & patio

I want to thank KP Construction for the awesome work they did for us. They designed and built the composite deck and interlock patio. It was an enjoyable experience; they finished everything on time, clean after themselves, answer our questions and addressed our concerns. I would definitely use them again in the future and recommend them to anyone, who is looking for a reliable company and hustle free experience.

Thank you Jonathan! It was a pleasure to work for you. Please keep us posted on your future renos.

Mary
Mary

Front porch

When we decided to renovate our outdated front porch, we had a very general understanding of what we wanted. KP construction assisted us with the design and helped to obtain a building permit for our construction project. They took away all the hassle dealing with the city. Our porch renovation included major structural changes, such as complete demolition of the existing concrete porch, new roof and new finishes. Timing and budget were our major concerns. Everything happened in a timely manner, very smooth and without any “surprises”. Konstantin was on top of everything and responded to all emails and requests from us no matter how small they were. The team kept the site clean during the construction and Konstantin himself came over to inspect the site after the team was done. We are so delighted with the final result and overall process. It was a great experience and we will hire them again in the future. We would highly recommend KP Construction to anyone looking for reliable and knowledgeable professionals.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you, Mary.

Sunny
Sunny

Bathroom Renovation

High-quality stylish bathroom was my dream. It came to reality with Denovo Design and KP Construction amazing team. When I was ready to start the renovation process for 15 years old bathroom, a friend of mine recommended me KP Construction. Denovo Design help me to realize my vision of my dream bathroom by providing rendering, design and explanation of popular trends. My bathroom needed full renovation, therefore everything was removed and refinished. My biggest excitement and enjoyment is my walk-in shower. The project manager was so patient and responsive to all my requests and questions during the construction stage that made me feel confident in the final result. I was very pleased with the time management of the project, my bathroom was completed on time, as planned. I want to thank all the team members for their hard work and share my feeling of happiness for the final result- my stylish and functional bathroom. Awesome!

Thank you, Sunny, for your kind feedback and we are looking forward to working with you on your next project.

dkiseliuk in Richmond Hill
dkiseliuk in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Renovation

I was so stressed about my basement renovation, but thankfully I’ve chosen KP construction. Everything went as I expected and I had a great experience without a hassle. The company provided detailed drawings, meeting with a designer before construction and one consultation at construction process for finishes selection. I was pleasantly surprised how professional and respectful the team was. As per design, the team created: entertainment area, wet bar, bathroom with shower, new oak stairs from ground floor to the basement, frosted glass panels. As part of the selection process, I was able to choose high-quality finishes that fitted the budget. The work was finished on time and that was one of my main concerns. I want to thank Konstantine and every team member for your great work. I was very pleased with the result and would highly recommend them if you are looking for reliable professionals.

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear everything went as expected. Our team is very pleased with your kind feedback. Give us a call when you are ready for the next project.

igsma in San Jose
igsma in San Jose

Deck - composite

Fully satisfied with the deck buit by KP Construction. They provided advice on the material, which I followed and am very happy with the decision. 3d model was very well done and was very helpful. The work was done exactly as agreed to, with all modifications discussed and agreed to in advance. Very organized and tidy. The price was competitive. Would definitely recommend them.

We would all like to thank you for your positive feedback. We are very happy that you love your new deck. It was very nice working with you. Hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

More about KP Construction

KP Construction is a design-build firm located in Toronto and specializes in home renovation, basement finishing, bath renovations, building of outside structures as decks, pergolas, and more. We provide clients with construction project management services from initiation to completion. Our company represents "best practice" regardless of the size and budget of a project.

Using the best available tools and latest renovation techniques, KP Construction creates functional kitchen spaces. You tell us what you want to have in your new kitchen, and we’ll show you how form and function can unite in the most beautiful way. Interesting, innovative, and eye-catching, our kitchen designs are carefully detailed. We consider all the work involved into the renovation to smooth the building process. From design to completion, everything will be carefully managed by our renovation experts.