KP Construction

Reviews for KP Construction

Mary
Mary

Front porch

When we decided to renovate our outdated front porch, we had a very general understanding of what we wanted. KP construction assisted us with the design and helped to obtain a building permit for our construction project. They took away all the hassle dealing with the city. Our porch renovation included major structural changes, such as complete demolition of the existing concrete porch, new roof and new finishes. Timing and budget were our major concerns. Everything happened in a timely manner, very smooth and without any “surprises”. Konstantin was on top of everything and responded to all emails and requests from us no matter how small they were. The team kept the site clean during the construction and Konstantin himself came over to inspect the site after the team was done. We are so delighted with the final result and overall process. It was a great experience and we will hire them again in the future. We would highly recommend KP Construction to anyone looking for reliable and knowledgeable professionals.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you, Mary.

Sunny
Sunny

Bathroom Renovation

High-quality stylish bathroom was my dream. It came to reality with Denovo Design and KP Construction amazing team. When I was ready to start the renovation process for 15 years old bathroom, a friend of mine recommended me KP Construction. Denovo Design help me to realize my vision of my dream bathroom by providing rendering, design and explanation of popular trends. My bathroom needed full renovation, therefore everything was removed and refinished. My biggest excitement and enjoyment is my walk-in shower. The project manager was so patient and responsive to all my requests and questions during the construction stage that made me feel confident in the final result. I was very pleased with the time management of the project, my bathroom was completed on time, as planned. I want to thank all the team members for their hard work and share my feeling of happiness for the final result- my stylish and functional bathroom. Awesome!

Thank you, Sunny, for your kind feedback and we are looking forward to working with you on your next project.

dkiseliuk in Richmond Hill
dkiseliuk in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Basement Renovation

I was so stressed about my basement renovation, but thankfully I’ve chosen KP construction. Everything went as I expected and I had a great experience without a hassle. The company provided detailed drawings, meeting with a designer before construction and one consultation at construction process for finishes selection. I was pleasantly surprised how professional and respectful the team was. As per design, the team created: entertainment area, wet bar, bathroom with shower, new oak stairs from ground floor to the basement, frosted glass panels. As part of the selection process, I was able to choose high-quality finishes that fitted the budget. The work was finished on time and that was one of my main concerns. I want to thank Konstantine and every team member for your great work. I was very pleased with the result and would highly recommend them if you are looking for reliable professionals.

Thank you for your review. We are very glad to hear everything went as expected. Our team is very pleased with your kind feedback. Give us a call when you are ready for the next project.

igsma in San Jose
igsma in San Jose

Deck - composite

Fully satisfied with the deck buit by KP Construction. They provided advice on the material, which I followed and am very happy with the decision. 3d model was very well done and was very helpful. The work was done exactly as agreed to, with all modifications discussed and agreed to in advance. Very organized and tidy. The price was competitive. Would definitely recommend them.

We would all like to thank you for your positive feedback. We are very happy that you love your new deck. It was very nice working with you. Hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.

Judy in Toronto
Judy in Toronto

deck

KP Construction did a beautiful job on our new deck. They were reliable and did exactly as they had promised to do. They were very tidy on the job. They consulted with us as the project progressed and listened to us re any concerns that came up. I would definitely use them for any future construction projects.

Thank you Judy for your amazing review. We are pleased that our effort produced such a great result. It was very nice working with you and we hope to do another project with you in the future.

kstudio in Markham
kstudio in Markham

outdoor kitchen

We have been renovating different areas of our house for the last four years. We have been dealing with many different contractors over these years and finally have come across someone we are very happy and comfortable with. We have continued to use Konstantin and his team at KP Construction for small and large projects. They provide the same detail and attention to the small projects as they do with the bigger ones. Our latest project completed by the team was an outdoor kitchen area. We felt that Konstantin treated the project as if he was building his own outdoor kitchen, so he provided information and advice and personal attention so that the result was the best possible outdoor retreat. The project was started with coloured 3D plans that would turn our bland boring backyard to an outdoor living space. This allowed for us to vision the space and make the changes necessary to our dream outdoor kitchen. Konstantin takes the time to explain the work or asks questions about preferred options. Great detail and attention was put into the stone, counter top and the small details that give it a come refined look. We are so excited for the spring so that we may enjoy cooking, eating and sitting around a fire in our new beautiful space.

Thank you for such a generous and detailed feedback! We strive for perfection and are very pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. It's a pleasure to have business with you!

Amanda  from Etobicoke
Amanda from Etobicoke

Small project, big impact!

My front steps were in a sorry state, old weak/rotting wood on top of an older concrete pad, and Konstantin did a complete demo and rebuild in a matter of days. The new steps are safe and stylish - he completely met my expectations. He was patient with me during the design stage and his communication and accountability were top notch. Looking forward to his ideas for my backyard project next.

Amanda, Thank you for taking your time writing a review on our deck and porch building services. We are glad you like your new porch!

candcfowler
candcfowler

Front porch

Konstantin and his team did a good job. Konstantin came and was very detailed with his quote and ideas on how to improve project. He gave options and allowed us to select from multiple suppliers for materials. For the most part, the job went smoothly. Cleanup and the finishes were the only areas that could have been improved upon. People who pass by comment on how nice the new porch looks.

Thank you for taking your time writing a review on our deck and porch building services. We are glad you like our carpentry work. Enjoy your new porch!

V in Markham
V in Markham

Main floor renovation

My friend recommended me KP Construction and he was absolutely right. KP Construction went above and beyond my expectations for the main floor renovation of my house. I was extremely pleased with KP construction team, they are very professional. Konstantin and his team took care of everything needed to complete renovation for the powder room, living room and my kitchen. Based on my initial conversation with Konstantin, I’ve been given a couple of conceptual designs to choose from. It helped me to visualize my dreams on the paper. Timing was very important to me and they made it in six weeks’ time! I will definitely recommend KP Construction to anyone who is looking for their home improvement. Thank you Konstantin and KP Construction’s team for delivering great results on time.

Thank you for your great review! We take pride in the high quality of our work and customer satisfaction is our highest priority.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard

Konstantin from KP Construction and his work crew are professional in their work. I met with 3 other contractors before choosing KP Construction.The reason I went with KP is the pricing and the 3D image of the design. From start to finish, Konstantin kept an open communication addressing all my concerns. The work crew came in the morning with their equipments and left the backyard spotless when they leave. Konstantin would always come by to inspect and ensure things were going well. I appreciate how the team took their time to work on the project .Sometimes I would peek through the window and see the workmen level the deck and continuously check their measurements before cutting. Konstantin installed a latch on the side of of the deck, he did it in a way where it will last me for years instead of taking the easy route.I truly valued his long term thoughts.Most contractors just want to get the job done but KP Construction gets the job done well. I would not hesitate to refer or contact KP Construction for another project in my house. Our friends have been over and we received compliments from everyone.A few of them are now considering in getting their backyard complete too. I am happy I got Konstantin and his team to work on my backyard early this Spring as my family have been enjoying our outdoor space ever since.THANK YOU.
Valerie

Valerie, thank you for pointing out the details of our process and approach! Our team strives to revolutionize the planning approach, to make sure every client sees in advance what she or he pays for. We are truly happy when we exceed clients' expectations. And now, it's time to enjoy summer!

More about KP Construction

KP Construction is a design-build firm located in Toronto and specializes in home renovation, basement finishing, bath renovations, building of outside structures as decks, pergolas, and more. We provide clients with construction project management services from initiation to completion. Our company represents "best practice" regardless of the size and budget of a project.

Using the best available tools and latest renovation techniques, KP Construction creates functional kitchen spaces. You tell us what you want to have in your new kitchen, and we’ll show you how form and function can unite in the most beautiful way. Interesting, innovative, and eye-catching, our kitchen designs are carefully detailed. We consider all the work involved into the renovation to smooth the building process. From design to completion, everything will be carefully managed by our renovation experts.