Kp Construction

Mike in Aurora
Mike in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Aurora Backyard Project

We shopped around for weeks looking for a contractor to help us to transform our backyard to a welcoming oasis that we could enjoy with family and friends. Our house is on a walk-out lot with too much sun in the afternoons and extremely high winds, being in a valley. Also had a drainage problem that hampered the assess and use of the back yard – it was always soggy on one side. We wanted a covered low maintenance deck that would make it usable in most weather conditions with a patio on the lower level and the drainage and access problem fixed.
The magic starts with 3D design renderings. A recommended first step in the process as you can refine your ideas in consultation with KP and their experience and excellent suggestions. The project at completion was so much better that we had expected – photos are on this site and they will convey the aesthetics, appeal, and quality much better than I can describe here.
We are impressed with Konstantin’s professionalism and the high quality of work delivered by the KP team. They take care of EVERYTHING including the coordination with the town and getting the necessary permits for the project. We were extremely comfortable with the management of the project and had absolutely no complaints.
I have no hesitation in endorsing Konstantin and his team. We are now planning for the landscaping of the front of our home.

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback. We are looking forward to starting a new project with you.

Sarah & Peter in Toronto
Sarah & Peter in Toronto

Composite Deck

I would highly recommend KP Construction for an outdoor deck. They were extremely professional, the quality of the work was excellent, and are one of the better contractors we've worked with.

They did a great job helping us with a design that suited our home and made some great recommendations to enhance our outdoor space. They were incredibly flexible on the build, making changes to accommodate us and also moved their schedule around to allow for other work we were having done to the exterior.

Their customer service is excellent. Any questions or concerns we had after the work was completed, they responded right away and were there for us. They did all of this while presenting a very fair price.

Thank you! It is always a pleasure to know that our clients satisfied with our work.

Oksana GTA in Markham
Oksana GTA in Markham

Office renovation

Konstantin and his team did a great job. Our 800 sq ft office space was renovated - new rooms layout - flooring - all lights replaced to LED. The job was finished on time, with no extra costs, everything was done very neatly and with great quality. Will recommend this company to partners and friends.

Thank you Oksana. Looking forward to working together on other projects.

regina in Oshawa
regina in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Konstantin and his crew did a wonderful job renovating our kitchen - a complete rebuild, including taking a wall down, and updating a number of products and appliances. They also repainted our house, and updated our fireplace and staircase. Konstantin and his crew were always professional, on time, on schedule, transparent, and straightforward. I have already called on them again for unrelated small repairs, and would definitely do the same in the future. We highly recommend their service. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Our project started on APRIL 29th,2019 & it was completed end of June.

Thank you Regina. It was a pleasure to work for you and will be glad to assist you with your next project

Sandy in Toronto
Sandy in Toronto

Large Master Bathroom Renovation

We employed Konstantin's team to do a renovation for our large master bathroom. The work involved was major, from taking down the old tiles and walls to the studs, reinforcing the floor for supporting a solid- surface freestanding bath, installing new tiles, shower and freestanding sinks. Given that we had our own design, Konstantin and his team did a marvelous job in communicating and following up with us for every single detail and every step of the way. The whole team was very professional and hardworking and the results were excellent. We will definitely use their services in the future.

Thank you Sandy for the review. It has been a pleasure to work for you. Looking forward to future collaboration.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Deck design and construction

I was very happy with the work completed by Konstantin and his team. I had a deck and some landscaping work completed in my backyard. Konstantin and his team did excellent job from initial design to working with city to complete the job. The team was very professional, took care of all the details and made sure to clean-up the work area before the work was finished. I managed this project from overseas and had no problems connecting with Konstantin to make sure that what I wanted was well executed. To be able to rely on a good local contractor while I was away was a great relief, I would absolutely recommend Konstantin and his team. I will certainly reach out to Konstantin for any future renovations.

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to new projects.

Geremie in Mississauga
Geremie in Mississauga

Backyard Gate and Deck

We used KP construction for our back deck, as well as to rebuild our backyard gate. Konstantin and his team were very professional, easy to work with and respectful of the property. Their workmanship was excellent and the end product was exactly as we envisioned/discussed. We are very happy with their work and it was completed in a timely manner. We would absolutely use them again and would highly recommend KP to our friends and family.

Hi Geremie,
Thank you for your honest review. It was a pleasure to work for you and will be glad to assist you with your next project

Martin
Martin

Home addition

We must say KP Construction is the most reliable general contractor wehave pleasure to deal with.

We were referred to KP Construction by a friend of us when we were looking for a construction company for our home addition. KP Construction managed the entire process from the conceptual design through the final result. Everything, the design, the building permit, the planning, the execution of the work, was done by this company. This saved us a lot of time and money at the end.

Our project manager, Konstantin, went above and beyond our expectations. We've never dealt with a person who is so organized and professional in what he does. He explained in a very simple way how the process works (very important to somebody who is not in the field) and provided a fair quote. There were some back and forth with the city that were settled in timely manner with the outcome we were hoping for. Once the building permit was obtained, it took about 6 month to get the project done which was expectable when you have a major renovation like ours (addition of 1200 sq.ft., replacement and expansion of the existing roof, replacement of all windows, underpinning, and all interior finishes).

We love our new home and would like to thank KP Construction Team for their professional work.

Thank you Martin for finding time to write such a throughout review. We appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure to work for you.

Jenny in Brampton
Jenny in Brampton

Bathroom Reno

I hired KP Construction to remodel my outdated bathroom that had not seen any renovation for 10 years. After reading all good reviews about KP Construction, I decided to give it a shot and never regreted that I did. Konstantin contacted me in a day after I submitted my request for an estimate. We schedule a meeting the next day. Konstantin arrived on time and took all measurement for a future quote. It was provided in the next 2 business days with a detailed scope of work. From the moment Konstantin's crew started working I could tell that everything would be finished on time. The entire construction process from planning and design to the final completion was a breeze. I really appreciate how professionally and efficiently everything was done. Thank you guys for your hard work. I will not hesitate to hire you for my next renovation project.

Thank you Jenny. It is always a pleasure to know that our clients satisfied with our work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

large deck

I would hire Konstantin's team again in a heartbeat! Professional, reliable and pricing was fair. From our first meeting we knew KP would be building our deck. He understood exactly what we wanted and had some great suggestions we had not thought of ourselves. Our big beautiful 16x32 deck came alive with his amazing 3D rendering. I knew it would look amazing and it is better than I could've imagined. We were so pleased with his work he asked that he stay and complete a gate and a fort to shed conversion. I would recommend him without reservation.

Thank you for your kind words. We are pleased to know that you are satisfied with a process and final product.

More about Kp Construction

KP Construction is a design-build firm located in Toronto and specializes in home renovation, basement finishing, bath renovations, building of outside structures as decks, pergolas, and more. We provide clients with construction project management services from initiation to completion. Our company represents "best practice" regardless of the size and budget of a project.

Using the best available tools and latest renovation techniques, KP Construction creates functional kitchen spaces. You tell us what you want to have in your new kitchen, and we’ll show you how form and function can unite in the most beautiful way. Interesting, innovative, and eye-catching, our kitchen designs are carefully detailed. We consider all the work involved into the renovation to smooth the building process. From design to completion, everything will be carefully managed by our renovation experts.