Vision Window, Door & Glazing Systems

Reviews for Vision Window, Door & Glazing Systems

David Dacks from Toronto
David Dacks from Toronto

Replacing two doors

Aubrey was professional and experienced in helping me navigate choices without being pushy. The quality of the components and workmanship was excellent and the work day unfolded as expected. The doors look great.

We appreciate your patronage and gracious review!

Derek in Toronto
Derek in Toronto

Replacing Windows

Aubrey and his team did a fantastic job from start to finish. Aubrey was very flexible and was very patient. He probably revised our quote 5 times to accommodate our needs. Our project was done on time and by the estimated time given. In the end, he came through for us and we are very satisfied. I would definitely recommend Vision Windows and Doors. Top notch company with excellent service. Thank you Aubrey and team!!!!

I appreciate your business, thank you!

Window replacement

Aubrey and his team provide the best service and are very responsive. I had my 30 yr old main floor windows replaced with energy efficient ones. Aubrey doesnt upsell and is honest. He quotes exactly what I need and his installers are top notch. My neighbours were so impressed with his work they decided to use him as well to replace their windows.

Your opinion and your business are truly appreciated.

ben in Toronto
ben in Toronto

Dream Doors

I can’t say enough about how excited I am to have enhanced the areas of my house that have meaningful uses and purpose. This is one area that thanks to the Vision team have completely transformed a boring squeaky sliding door entrance into an elegant and stylishly piece of art.
These guys are the ones to higher. Compared to others who quoted. Aubrey was thorough and detailed

It was our pleasure to work for you, thank you very much!

Erin in
Erin in

window and door replacement

We replaced all of the windows and most of the doors in a really old house. Aubrey clearly knows his product and took the time to make sure that we understood our options as well. The installers were on time, courteous, and when they left at the end of a work day you couldn't even tell they had been there. The work was done conscientiously and with great attention to detail. Our house looks updated and refreshed, almost all street noise is now blocked out, and it is noticeably warmer. The whole process was easy and seamless- I would definitely recommend Vision Window, Door & Glazing Systems.

You were prepared for the installation and the weather co-operated. We are thankful for your business and appreciation of the end result of the quality of product and installation.

Mukesh
Mukesh

Windows replaced

Aubrey of Vision Windows is very nice, helpful and professional. I am Happy with Vision Windows work

Your work and your cooperation was much appreciated and thank you!

Zack from Oakville
Zack from Oakville

Excellent Service and Follow Up

A glass door in our house cracked and I contacted Aubrey in an emergency situation. The glass unit had been provided by a company which has since been acquired and we were unable to get any help from the original manufactures as to the type of glass. Due to his experience Aubrey matched the glass exactly and ordered a replacement from another provider. The installation was also smooth and professional. He kept us informed throughout the process, followed up on his own and was always responsive whenever we contacted him. I will definitely use him again and will unhesitatingly recommend him to my friends.

We appreciate your business and the enthusiastic review, thank you very much!

Mike in Mississauga
Mike in Mississauga

The Best!

The father and son team at Vision Windows provided fantastic service and excellent quality windows. My house has most certainly gone up in value since the installation. I had them replace 5 large windows...all done in one day. Was so impressed that I've had them back to replace an exterior door. Highly recommended and trust me, i am picky!!

We appreciate your business and your readiness, thank you!

Meredith
Meredith

Home window replacement

We could not be happier with Aubrey and his team! They walked us through the options in detail and were honest and transparent about the pros and cons, price, and longevity of the different products we discussed. They came on time and were in and out in one day. Aubrey followed up afterwards to make sure we were satisfied. We will definitely use them again and will recommend them to all of our friends!

We appreciate your business and the review! Thank you!

Gordon
Gordon

Replace patio door and other cladding

We're very happy with the work, Aubrey dropped by and was able to quickly provide a competitive estimate, the work was scheduled in less than a week, the guys showed up on time and worked very quickly. They were all extremely friendly, not just racing to get the job done. I forgot to ask for something in the original quote but we were able to get it added for a reasonable fee, it was nice that they took the additional unplanned time during the same job and didn't have to come back another day. Our old patio door is replaced with a beautiful new door, and the room is much warmer. I'd suggest them to anybody, thanks guys!

We appreciate your comments and your business. It was a pleasure to service fulfill your needs. Thank you!

More about Vision Window, Door & Glazing Systems

**Fall & Winter Specials: On Window Packages "Free Triple Glazing"

Vision Window, Door & Glazing Systems do sales & installations of Residential Windows, Entry Doors Systems, Sliding Patio Doors with related finishing with of interior casings and trims. Then for the exterior different finishes sidings, door pilasters, shutters and formed aluminum capping. Aluminum picket & glass railing. Commercial Windows, Curtainwall Systems & Doors.

We offer Deferred Payment Options and Financing Up to Fifteen Year Term.