Move Me Again

Akeel in Scarborough
Akeel in Scarborough

good job

Interstate move from New Brunswick to Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
i moved a lot of times with moving companies in the past. This was the best experience so far. The crew was on time, organized and they were very professional.

Hello Akeel,

Cross Country Moves are 1 of the many specialty of ours. Nice to know we exceeded on providing stellar service.

Don't hesitate to call us again,

Jacklib in Scarborough
Jacklib in Scarborough

Deserves 10 stars x 2 billion Thank Yous

I moved from Nfld to Ontario. My move was last minute due to a new job. Although my quote was lower than the invoice, I am pleased. Don't understand why people are not giving 5 stars? The office staff are informative. Movers are patient, helped me with packing. Yes It came at a cost. No damages. The delivery date was 1 day earlier then informed. On my next move, I will call you guys again.

Hi Jacklib,

Wow, more than 5 stars?! We are tickled pink!

We look forward to your call,

Muhammed Emin in Toronto
Muhammed Emin in Toronto

Carefull movers

I liked how u worked. U did not broke anything . They cover the floor with good protection. They have a new truck and and they carried everything by themself . I did not worry about anything. If i move again u will be the first person that i am going to call.

Thanks Muhammed, we appreciate your praises! Yes, we are only a phone call away! You were a delight to work with.
We look forward to your next move - until then, enjoy fond memories in your new home.

Long distance move of 3 bedroom home

Two Movers did anamazing job-worked for the whole day,pleasant and kept things moving along with humour.
Delivered our belongings the same day as promised.
Final invoice was quite a bit more (almost double) than quoted(apparently quite common)was a shock as I had never used a moving company before.

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to share your online review.

Appreciate your feedback.

We are available for you on your next relocation,

Move Me Again Transportation

Fatima in Scarborough
Fatima in Scarborough

Great movers

Great movers, would definitely recommend them to anyone. Professional reliable service. Made my moving experience so much easier. great attitude and excellent level of service above and beyond my expectations.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you, Fatima. Pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new home.

Abd al Hakim in Scarborough
Abd al Hakim in Scarborough

Montreal to Markham on.

Mark’s team was a group of friendly and hard-working professionals. They were experienced, asked lots of questions to make sure everything was done the way I wanted and all hard-working. The customer service was very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this team for any type of move.

Hi Abd Al Hakim, thank you for leaving us a review. It was a pleasure to help with your move last week, we're glad to have made the process a smooth one. we are here to help. All it takes is one phone call and we've got you covered!
Best of luck settling into your new place! From Tara and the Move Me Again Transportation Team

Leonardo in Toronto
Leonardo in Toronto

Thanks a billion

I have recently relocated to Montreal from Toronto and with the help of these guys, it was such a smooth process. They delivered everything as promised and charged the quoted price that was very reasonable.
I highly suggest MoveMeAgain to anyone who needs help with moving.

Another win-win situation! Glad to see it reflected in our services conducted! (smiles)

Don't hesitate to call us again!

We love repeat business! Spread our contact information around.

We appreciate you entrusting in us.

Enjoy your new home,

GTA Move

My roommate and I moved from each of our separate apartments, stored them for 3 nights, and then moved to the house we live in now. Our consultant, Tara, was extremely efficient and friendly - making the move way less stressful. They accommodated all of our needs and answered all questions. The moving staff were careful and friendly. Over all a great experience, and I would recommend! Much cheaper than the other GTA movers, especially given we stored for 3 nights.

Thank you so much! We are pleased to read your fantastic moving review about us! Be sure to give us a call again should you entertain movers.

Always available,

Alexandra in Scarborough
Alexandra in Scarborough

Sudbury to Oakville ON.

This is the second time I have used them. Both times were excellent. The quoted price was to the penny (and very reasonable). Nothing was damaged. Delivery time was fast!! I would recommend them over any other mover i ever had. Everything was wrapped in heavy quilted blankets. They were very careful with all my furniture. When it was delivered it was put exactly where I asked the mover to place it. Again, they did an excellent job both in sudbury and in oakville ON.

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

We do take the utmost care and diligence with how we operate here at Move Me Again Transportation.

So nice to hear you are pleased with our service and fits within your budget. That is a huge bonus!

We will be here for your 3rd move too!

Feel free to share our name around ... We adore referrals!

- From the whole team at Move Me Again Transportation

More about Move Me Again

At Move Me Again, we strive to offer a reliable and efficient moving and packing service at updated cost so that we can meet and exceed our customer’s expectation. We have a motivated team of friendly, uniformed professionals with safe transportation to ensure the safety of your personal belongings. .
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?