Move Me Again

Moving & Storage
Toronto ON M1R 3Z2

Reviews for Move Me Again

Long distance move of 3 bedroom home

Two Movers did anamazing job-worked for the whole day,pleasant and kept things moving along with humour.
Delivered our belongings the same day as promised.
Final invoice was quite a bit more (almost double) than quoted(apparently quite common)was a shock as I had never used a moving company before.

Fatima in Scarborough
Fatima in Scarborough

Great movers

Great movers, would definitely recommend them to anyone. Professional reliable service. Made my moving experience so much easier. great attitude and excellent level of service above and beyond my expectations.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you, Fatima. Pleasure working with you. Enjoy your new home.

Abd al Hakim in Scarborough
Abd al Hakim in Scarborough

Montreal to Markham on.

Mark’s team was a group of friendly and hard-working professionals. They were experienced, asked lots of questions to make sure everything was done the way I wanted and all hard-working. The customer service was very refreshing. I would definitely recommend this team for any type of move.

Hi Abd Al Hakim, thank you for leaving us a review. It was a pleasure to help with your move last week, we're glad to have made the process a smooth one. we are here to help. All it takes is one phone call and we've got you covered!
Best of luck settling into your new place! From Tara and the Move Me Again Transportation Team

Leonardo in Toronto
Leonardo in Toronto

Thanks a billion

I have recently relocated to Montreal from Toronto and with the help of these guys, it was such a smooth process. They delivered everything as promised and charged the quoted price that was very reasonable.
I highly suggest MoveMeAgain to anyone who needs help with moving.

Another win-win situation! Glad to see it reflected in our services conducted! (smiles)

Don't hesitate to call us again!

We love repeat business! Spread our contact information around.

We appreciate you entrusting in us.

Enjoy your new home,

GTA Move

My roommate and I moved from each of our separate apartments, stored them for 3 nights, and then moved to the house we live in now. Our consultant, Tara, was extremely efficient and friendly - making the move way less stressful. They accommodated all of our needs and answered all questions. The moving staff were careful and friendly. Over all a great experience, and I would recommend! Much cheaper than the other GTA movers, especially given we stored for 3 nights.

Thank you so much! We are pleased to read your fantastic moving review about us! Be sure to give us a call again should you entertain movers.

Always available,

Alexandra in Scarborough
Alexandra in Scarborough

Sudbury to Oakville ON.

This is the second time I have used them. Both times were excellent. The quoted price was to the penny (and very reasonable). Nothing was damaged. Delivery time was fast!! I would recommend them over any other mover i ever had. Everything was wrapped in heavy quilted blankets. They were very careful with all my furniture. When it was delivered it was put exactly where I asked the mover to place it. Again, they did an excellent job both in sudbury and in oakville ON.

Hi Alexandra,

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

We do take the utmost care and diligence with how we operate here at Move Me Again Transportation.

So nice to hear you are pleased with our service and fits within your budget. That is a huge bonus!

We will be here for your 3rd move too!

Feel free to share our name around ... We adore referrals!

- From the whole team at Move Me Again Transportation

Muhammed Emin in Toronto
Muhammed Emin in Toronto

Best value for your $$

The team from MoveMeAgain did an excellent job! We purchased packing and moving services and everything was very professionally done. From booking to packing boxes to packing the truck. Very professinal and helpfull staff.
Service of this level is not an expence, it is an investment.
Extremely happy with this mover! Best value for your $$$u

Thank you Muhammed Emin! It was a pleasure to serve you. We are delighted that you were satisfied with our service. Thanks for taking the time to write this review. All the best in your new home!!

Topogigio in Jacques-Cartier
Topogigio in Jacques-Cartier
1 review Sherbrooke, QC

Relocation

The happiness of Tara (Relocation Consultant), is contagious. She was supportive and professional.
Bulent and Ata (the movers) treat the furniture like their own stuff. They did a terrific job.
I will certainly call them again.

Hi there,
Thanks for spreading the word about Move Me Again. Our goal is to ensure that all of our clients' moves are as hassle-free and seamless as possible, and we will always go the extra mile to make sure that happens. We look forward to helping you again in the near future if you need any packing, moving, or storage! All the best from Tara and the Move Me Again Transportation team.

Faatoom in Scarborough
Faatoom in Scarborough

Montreal qc to scarborough on.

They were on time and organized! Thanks to move me again transportation. I'm very happy to choose them. They will do everything for you. All you need to do is seat back and watch them working. Special thanks to gyozo, boulent and eddy. Who helped me to move both ends in montreal and scarborough.

Hi Faatoom,

WOW! Thank YOU!

We are ecstatic and very appreciative that you took the time to leave a comment.

You were a pleasure to work with!

For any of your future relocation needs, we are only a phone call or email away!

Spread our name around - we love referrals too!

Enjoy your new dwelling,

More about Move Me Again

At Move Me Again, we strive to offer a reliable and efficient moving and packing service at updated cost so that we can meet and exceed our customer’s expectation. We have a motivated team of friendly, uniformed professionals with safe transportation to ensure the safety of your personal belongings. .
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?