Repair Care

Appliance Repair Services Done Like Magic

Reviews for Repair Care

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Drier broke

Our drier had stopped drying our clothes this fall. Repair care came quickly and fixed it within the week. This company is great, with a busy family we really appreciated the efficient work.

TheHaad
TheHaad

Easy to work with

Our dishwasher needed an assessment for repair. Repair Care was able to get a technician to our home to assess the issue.

The technician was very professional and educative.

I would use them again.

Satin
Satin

Dryer

Squeaky dryer. Took apart entire machine and immediately located the problem and replaced a part. Fixed! Came same day!!

Thank you for your review and letting us know about your experience with our company. We are so pleased that you experienced the RepairCare quality of service we stand behind. So pleased to know that we were able to provide same day service for you that the technician had the part with him and that he was able to do the repair right away. We are a company that understands that having something that needs repairing can be very stressful, frustrating and costly. We want to be part of the solution not add to the problem. Providing fast, efficient service is one of the ways in which we do that. We like to say "Don't pull your hair, call RepairCare!" Thank you for choosing RepairCare. We appreciate your business. We invite you to call us for all your future appliance repair needs.

RepairCare Customer Service Team

We also fix: fridges stoves ovens cooktops washing machines dryers dishwashers for the following brands: Admiral, Amana, Bosch, Dacor, Electrolux, Frigidaire, LG, GE, Hotpoint, Jenn-Air, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Magic Chef, Maytag, Roper, Samsung, Thermador, Whirlpool, Miele, SubZero, Wolf and Viking To service you better, we have extended our services to include plumbing, electrical and HVAC. Thank you for choosing RepairCare. We appreciate your business.

nadira_mohammad in Oshawa
nadira_mohammad in Oshawa

Service

My Electrolux dryer needs maintenance. I told the service department the error code. Technician came with the part, he replaced the part and give me some advice on how to maintain my dryer.
He was very professional and quite experienced and knowledgeable of a job well done. My dryer was back in service in an hour.

That's amazing Nadira! Thank you so much for such a great review. We are so pleased that you were able to get an appointment quickly and the repairs were done within an hour. At RepairCare, we are a company that understands that having something that needs repairing in your home can be very stressful, frustrating and costly. We want to be part of the solution not add to the problem. Providing fast, efficient service is one of the ways in which we do that. We always try to book for the same day or next day service. Our technicians also carry the most common parts with them. If your problem is a common issue with your particular model then most likely they would have the part with us and the repair can be completed in one visit. If no parts are required the repair will be done right away. Our technicians are great. They are friendly, knowledgeable and will go above and beyond when they can. Thank you for choosing RepairCare, Nadira. We appreciate your business. We invite you to call us for all your future appliance repair needs. We like to say "Don't pull your hair, call RepairCare!"

Natalie from Vancouver
Natalie from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Poor service

Technician replaced the cracked glass cooktop and my oven no longer worked after their repair. The company insisted their work on the cooktop had nothing to do with the oven and pressed me to pay my bill. Called a second company who was able to show me that certain wires had been disconnected which is why my oven was not working. I'm giving this company 2 stars instead of 0 because of the customer service agent who tried to help me resolve the issue and ultimately released me from paying the labour fees so I could go elsewhere.

Thank you for your review, Natalie. We appreciate the struggles you went through and we sincerely apologize for all the frustration and inconvenience this caused you, but your review is not complete. You did not mention the extensive efforts that we went through during the resolution process or why you ended up going elsewhere for your repairs. We offered to come back at no charge and let you know that if the issue was related to something the technician did then it would be covered under the warranty and we also let you know that if it was a new issue, we would not charge any additional charges for the return visit or labour. Only parts would be additional if required. We asked for payment for services rendered so we could come back and you would not pay. You then asked that we send a different technician to do an assessment. We were in the process of setting this up for you when we got an email from you saying "I prefer that RepairCare not charge me for the labour to replace the cooktop and I will go elsewhere to have my oven assessed." We then sent you an email letting you know that we would release you from all financial obligations and asked you to do the same for us and you can continue your repairs with another service provider. We then received an email from you stating "I find it odd that RepairCare would not send someone out to verify\fix whatever the repair person did and I am taking a risk in releasing RepairCare from any liability until I have my oven assessed. Nonetheless I no longer wish to do business with a company that will not stand up for the quality of its service." You also stated in the same email "I very much appreciate that you have kept the communication lines open with me and your excellent customer service. I realize you are in a tough spot having to manage both company policy and client expectations." We responded with "Thank you so much for letting us know how you feel. Natalie, we did not know that you still wanted to work something out with our company as you said that you preferred to go somewhere else for your oven repair. We would have much preferred to work this out with our company but your email stated otherwise." At that point, you could have chosen to stay with our company but instead, you chose to go elsewhere. Natalie, at RepairCare, we strive to be fair, professional and ethical at all times, keeping customer service at the forefront of all we do, going above and beyond when we can. We know that sometimes we don't get it right but we are committed to making it right. You never gave us the opportunity to make it right. We would like to say that during the resolution process you were great to work with and we thank you for that.

Sincerest Regards,
RepairCare Customer Service Team.

Alex
Alex
1 review , ON

Washing machine repair

Technician quickly diagnosed the problem, had the required replacement part with him and proceeded to install it. The replacement switch needed some tweaking and "padding" in order to actuate. Had I not seen what had been done, the technician would have had to be called back, as the next day the switch didn't work. I added some more "padding", which fixed the problem. I don't blame the technician, as such an adjustment needs some trial and error, until it works properly.

Overall the service is handled professionally and efficiently. The flat rate service fee is pretty steep, albeit, understandable, in light of the variety of problems they might encounter. I believe that a reasonable hourly rate for the actual repair would be much more fair.

That's great Alex! Thank you for your review and letting us know about your experience with our company. We are so pleased that the problem was diagnosed quickly and the repairs were done right away. At RepairCare, we are a company that understands that having something that needs repairing in your home can be very stressful, frustrating and costly. We want to be part of the solution not add to the problem. Providing fast, efficient service is one of the ways in which we do that. We always try to book for the same day or next day service. Our technicians also carry the most common parts with them. So if your problem is a common issue with your particular model then most likely we would have the part with us and the repair can be completed in one visit. Alex, please know that if additional visits are required, no worries. It is all covered under our flat fee. You can have the peace of mind that your repair will be done in a timely manner at no additional cost to you. Sometimes a repair can take 5 minutes or 5 hours. We charge for the fix not the time. Alex, we use to charge an hourly rate, but we wanted to offer our clients a little bit more security. Our clients have done the shopping and they let us know that they had quotes of $10 a minute, $30 every 10 minutes, $50 dollars every 10 mins, $189 per hour and they charge for return visits and additional labour. If they provide a warranty on the repair, it is normally 30 days. We offer 90 days parts and labour on the initial complaint. We have found that most of our clients prefer the flat fee as it does give them the peace of mind that no matter how long the repair takes or if additonal visits are required, there are no additional charges. Only parts are additional if needed. Thank you for choosing RepairCare, Alex. We appreciate your business. We invite you to call us for all your future appliance repair needs. We like to say "Don't pull your hair, call RepairCare!"

customer 2.
customer 2.

microwave repair

Dis a very thorough job. cost what they estimated on the phone. Repairman was very late, likely not his fault, but spent 7 hours waiting without a call.

Thank you for your review and letting us know about your experience with our company. We are pleased to know that the technician was thorough in his work. At RepairCare, we strive to be fair, professional and ethical at all times. Giving full disclosure as to the cost of repairs is one of the ways in which we do that. We are proud to offer our clients a flat fee for the repair. This way it doesn't matter how long a repair takes or if additional visits are required, you will not pay more for the repair. Only the cost of parts are additional (if needed). It is our policy that the technician call you about a half hour ahead to let you know he is on his way, and if he is running late he is to let the office know. I am so very sorry that you did not get a call ahead. Please know that this is not the RepairCare quality of service we stand behind. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will address this issue with all our technicians to ensure that they understand that at RepairCare customer service is at the forefront of all we do. We want all our technicians to make you feel like the valued client that you are. Part of this is to respect and value your time. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We invite you to call us for all your repair needs.

RepairCare Customer Service Team
"Don't pull your hair, call RepairCare!"

Anonymous
Anonymous
2 reviews , ON

Dryer fix

The dryer was making a strange, loud noise and we decided we couldn't use the machine. RepairCare came out the next day, arrived on time and fixed the problem within an hour. Technician was friendly and informative.

Awesome! Thank you for your review and letting us know about your experience with our company. We are so pleased that you were able to get an appointment quickly and the repairs were done within an hour. At RepairCare, we are a company that understands that having something that needs repairing in your home can be very stressful, frustrating and costly. We want to be part of the solution not add to the problem. Providing fast, efficient service is one of the ways in which we do that. We always try to book for the same day or next day service. Our technicians also carry the most common parts with them. If your problem is a common issue with your particular model then most likely they would have the part with us and the repair can be completed in one visit. If no parts are required the repair will be done right away. Our technicians are great. They are friendly, knowledgeable and will go above and beyond when they can. Thank you for choosing RepairCare. We appreciate your business. We invite you to call us for all your future appliance repair needs. We like to say "Don't pull your hair, call RepairCare!"

marcia.plummer
marcia.plummer
1 review Hamilton, ON

Dishwasher and washing machine were repaired.

The dishwasher was fixed and the washing machine was fixed as well. The technicians were very professional and did a great job. I was very pleased.

That's fantastic Marcia! Thank you for your review and letting us know about your experience with our company. We are so pleased to know that the technicians were professional and did a great job. At RepairCare, we work very hard to ensure that all our clients feel like the valued client that they are and that they receive the quality of care they deserve. We are a company that understands that having something that needs repairing in your home can be very stressful, frustrating and costly. We want to be part of the solution not add to the problem. Thank you for letting us know we are on the right track, Marcia. We invite you to call us for all your appliance repair needs. Thank you for choosing RepairCare. We appreciate your business.

RepairCare Customer Service Team
"Don't pull your hair, call RepairCare!"

chadmurray
chadmurray

Dishwasher repair

The technician was on time. He did a fabulous job. I thought the unit needed a part. He assured me that it didn’t and had the repairs done professionally and in a timely fashion.

That's awesome Chad! Thank you for your review and letting us know that the technician did a fabulous job. All our technicians are great. We hold them accountable for providing a quality of care and service that lets our clients know how valued they are. We ask that they be fair, professional and ethical at all times and complete all repairs in a timely and efficient manner. Many of our clients call with their own diagnosis and think a part is required as well. That's why we highly recommended that our technicians do their own diagnosis. It is only fair, professional and ethical to do so. We do not want our clients stuck with parts they do not need. As such, we always try repairing as opposed to replacing first. That's so great that we were able to do the repair without any parts. Thanks, Chad. Thank you for choosing RepairCare. We appreciate your business. We invite you to call us for all your future appliance repair needs. We like to say "Don't pull your hair, call RepairCare!"

More about Repair Care

Hello and welcome to Repair Care. My name is Koby Lerner and I am the owner. First thing first, I wanted to thank you for considering us for your appliance repair needs. As a homeowner myself I know how stressful it can be when something we depend on isn't in working order. Rest assured that we will always keep you in the forefront in every decision and in every step of the way. We will maintain constant communication with you so you can have the piece of mind that you deserve. We will always go above and beyond for you. We will do everything we can to make you a raving fan. We know that our success is directly dependent on your satisfaction so you can be sure you are in good hands. Contact us now and enjoy our amazing and Stress-Free service.

We are proud of our mission statement:
We Strive to be: FAIR PROFESSIONAL & ETHICAL, Keeping CUSTOMER SERVICE at the forefront of all that we do! going ABOVE & BEYOND when we can. Sometimes we don’t get It RIGHT but we are committed to making It RIGHT!