West Coast Barrier

Daniel H from Surrey
Daniel H from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Garage Siding Repair

My garage was damaged by the builder of the neighbouring house. The siding on my garage was discontinued and couldn't be easily replaced. Tyler made some recommendations and showed up as scheduled to make the repairs. I was at work - Tyler followed up to ensure I was satisfied with the job. Since my siding colour has a tint, he even made some recommendations on alternate colours that would blend in better. Tyler promptly came back with samples and made the switch of siding to a more suitable colour. Tyler was great from start to finish. I would highly recommend him and use him again if I ever needed to.

Thanks for taking the time to write this review Daniel!
I'm happy the siding match turned out as well as it did, although I'm certain there won't be any problems, please don't hesitate to call me if there is ever an issue with the materials or workmanship.

Deborah Dodds from Maple Ridge
Deborah Dodds from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

siding repair

Tyler from West Coast Barrier is a man of his word arrived early for the job and has completed a perfect repair for the exact price he has on his website. I had been so worried about the damage incurred and had spent hours trying to find someone to fix it only to be let down 4 times. Tyler instantly dissolved the worry. I cannot speak highly enough of him and his workmanship and recommend Tyler to any other homeowner with the same problem.
I can now go ahead and get excited about my move instead of pacing the floor! yea!!

Thank you so much Tyler - awesome job!

Thanks for the great review Deborah!
Good luck with your move, I'm sure you're going to love the new place!

More about West Coast Barrier

Specializing in the Renovation, Restoration, & Repair of ALL types of siding.
Hardie(Fibre Cement), Cedar, Vinyl, and Specialty sidings.
We pride ourselves on providing "Zero Pressure, NO BS" Free Estimates and Consultations. With over 25yrs of Industry Experience, you can COUNT on the Professionals at
WEST COAST BARRIER!