Aluminum's Masters INC

Reviews for Aluminum's Masters INC

Akaysha in Toronto
Akaysha in Toronto

Siding , soffits,fascia

I was looking for a contractor, I did some research online and I found Aluminum's Masters based on their reviews I was very impressed with their work. They were quick, knowledgable, and professional. They made sure that they stayed within our budget and made us happy. I would definitely recommend them to anyone know who is looking for a contractor, and will call them back for any other projects I need done.

fsajed from Toronto
fsajed from Toronto

Eavestroughh repairs and roof repairs

We recently moved into our news homes...We had repairs to our eaves and roof...The company was most honest, helpful and caring....They did the job while I was on vacation to the best of our satisfaction.
I recommend Aluminum Master's and their crew anytime without hesitation. They will be taking care of my house for years to come....Thank you Irlis.

John Matthew from Toronto
John Matthew from Toronto

Eavestroughs, leaf guard replacement

I recently needed some Eavestroughs work, and leaf guard replacement. I called a couple of companies and got a few quotes. I then came across Aluminums Masters Inc, and spoke with the owner Lisi. He immediately came out to take a look and what needed to be done. He was very friendly and knowledgable and quoted me a few hundred less then every other company I called. The work was done the next day, him and his crew were very professional and they did a great job. I couldn't be happier and I would recommend them to anyone that needs this type of work done.

mlekk from Toronto
mlekk from Toronto

Downspout Redirection & Gutter Replacement

Bledi & Lisi did a great job for us and I would recommend them to anyone. They were prompt with a quote (which was reasonable) and did great work in a timely fashion. They were knowledgeable, open to suggestions and thoroughly explained everything before getting started. They are also very polite and fun guys.

Igor  from Vaughan
Igor from Vaughan

Eavestrough replacement

I've found this company via Homestars. Lesy came the next day, explained our options and soon gave me an estimate. The price is competitive.
The job was done on time, everything as promised and to my full satisfaction.
I can recommend Lesy and this team to anyone

Richard from Toronto
Richard from Toronto

Eavestrough, leaf guard, and downspout installation

I found this company through Homestars. Lisi and his staff did an outstanding job installing new eavestroughs, leaf guards, and downspouts to my entire house. We've had significant rainfall since the work has been done and no leaks!
There was a problem with a number soffits that had fallen off during the work and Lisi repaired them at no additional costs.
Lisi was easy to work with and listened to my concerns. Great job, great service, and great price!

Atlant  from Toronto
Atlant from Toronto

Eavestrough, downspouts and soffits

When I sat down with Bledi to talk about our contract he made a statement, "let the work do the talking", and I could not agree more. The work that him and his crew have done has exceeded my expectations. I am utterly satisfied with their promptness, since my project was on a tight deadline. Their experience and expertise also provided us with simple solutions for our downspout disconnection. They are extremely respectful and polite, which gives this crew a big plus. I have recommended them to a couple of other homeowners and I will continue doing so.

More about Aluminum's Masters INC

Aluminum's Masters , offers complete eavestrough and roof repairs, cleaning, inspection, replacement, and maintenance services to residential and commercial properties, property management companies, realtors, and insurance companies.