West Coast Barrier

Reviews for West Coast Barrier

Muriel09
Muriel09

Siding Renovation

To all those looking for their 'siding guy', you've found him.

Tyler is a genuine professional with attention to detail and customer service. I had all the siding on my house replaced, and Tyler was there every step of the way with advice and guidance. There was never an occasion when I did not know what my options were, and what may work best. Tyler was always there to take my call, and give me updates (house is in Vancouver, and I am located in Victoria). Tyler kept to the deadlines, and the budget.

The house looks amazing, and I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. Thanks Tyler!

PS - please note that my project price reflects extras like baddie cement in the front and back, stone work, and extras. The cost was really reasonable!

Thank you Muriel, it was a pleasure working with you on your home. I know this whole experience has been very daunting and glad we were able to help you navigate through the process!

Enjoy!

Ryan in Langley
Ryan in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Windows

Honest down to earth people to deal with. Work was done on a rental house while I was out of town, tenants commented that they were very accommodating and easy to work with. Professional craftsmanship. Extremely happy with this job.

Thanks Ryan, for taking the time to leave this review, keep us in mind if you ever decide to replace the siding!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

siding repair

We just had the east wall siding on our townhouse repaired by West Coast Barrier. We were very impressed on the initial visit by Tyler to check out damage before giving us a quote. He answered all questions thoroughly. The quote was reasonable. The workmen were very pleasant. The work is now done and looks great. And the clean-up was excellent. Would highly recommend West Coast Barrier.

Thank you for business, we're glad to hear you were both happy with the experience!

HomeStars in Coquitlam BC
HomeStars in Coquitlam BC
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Exterior Renovation

West Coast Barrier did a great job for our exterior renovation. The job covered all Hardie sidings, shakes, trims, fascia, and soffit. Tyler and his crew take a pragmatic, no BS approach to their work. Their work and craftsmanship are very good and professional. As with any renovation projects, unforeseen issues will come up. Tyler and his team worked well with us to discuss, advice and resolve issues promptly along the way. Job well done and surely recommended!

Thanks for the great review Matt, I'll pass this along to the crew! It was a pleasure working with Fannie and yourself, and hope you enjoy your home for years to come!
Thanks again for choosing us!

renorobo1
renorobo1

New build/Siding/Supply and Install

I hired the team at WEST COAST BARRIER to complete my sites siding and fascia board work. They were fast,efficient and very clean! They came when promised and executed faster and better then I could have asked for. I will recommend them to fellow contractors and will continue to use them as my main hub for external finishes. Thanks again for a job well done!

Thanks for the review! You called us in with a pretty tight timeline in place, I'm glad we were able to get the job done in time for you.
Looking forward to the next job!

Travis  in Maple Ridge
Travis in Maple Ridge

Overhead Cedar Patio

Tyler and his crew did an amazing job on our tongue and groove clear cedar patio cover. They paid attention to the detail and left a clean site upon completion. Fantastic job! We will definitely not hesitate to recommend there services to others and plan to use them for future work soon. Thanks again

Thanks Travis, sure made a huge difference and looks fantastic! You're request to use clear cedar, albeit expensive, really makes the lines look tight and crisp.
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to help with your vision

NatalieM in Surrey
NatalieM in Surrey
3 reviews SURREY, BC

Quality workmanship and competitive price

West Coast Barrier installed Hardie Board siding on our entire house (reno/addition). We're very happy with the quality of the work completed and with Tyler's responsiveness to any concerns we had. He was regularly on site while the work was being completed and checked in with us to make sure we were happy with the work and didn't have any concerns. I got several quotes for the job and West Coast Barrier was very competitive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.

Thanks for the great review Natalie!
It was a pleasure working with you and Mark on your project. The colours you chose really stand apart from the other homes on the street and look fantastic! Thanks again for having allowed us to earn your business!

C.A.T.S. F.
C.A.T.S. F.

Exterior Rainscreen, Flashing & Hardie Siding

Tyler & his crew were a pleasure to work with on this project. They were helpful and patient with us as we weighed our options and very reasonably priced at the end of the day. We're super happy with the outcome as well as the level of customer service provided. We would definitely use West Coast Barrier again in the future.

Thanks for the review, Ashley!
I'm glad you're happy with how the job turned out and look forward to working with you and your team in the future!
Thanks again for having given us the opportunity to have earned your business!

Peter from Burnaby
Peter from Burnaby
7 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Goes above and beyond to meet customer needs

Tyler was quick, informative, helpful, and friendly throughout the entire process from quote to finish. His team had to deal with an exterior water ingress problem very promptly during the holiday season with a very tight deadline, and they came through. The quality of the work appears to be excellent, and we couldn't be more happy with our experience.

Thanks Peter, I'm glad we were able to get the issues resolved and completed in time for the new tenants.
There were multiple envelope failures and challenges that presented themselves as the wall was opened up and all have been dealt with accordingly.
If you or the Strata is ever in need of our services in the future, please don't hesitate to give us a call.
Thanks again for the opportunity to have earned your business!

Svetlana from Burnaby
Svetlana from Burnaby
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

Vinyl siding installation/soffit

We called Tyler from "West Coast Barrier" to install vinyl siding and soffit for new addition to our house. He was able to come soon after our call for an estimation. Since we've met him, we noted that he is the right person to hire; very responsible,efficient, attentive, polite and fast worker. He was able to answer our phone calls and emails promptly.He was keeping us informed about the next steps. His work by installing siding was very impressive. He made a very good shade match to existing siding. Tyler is a professional worker and we would strongly recommend him to anyone who needs siding work done. He met our expectation. Great work, Tyler! Thanks a lot.

Thanks Svetlana, for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure working with you and Artur!
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions or concerns.
Thanks again for allowing us to have earned your business!

More about West Coast Barrier

Specializing in the Renovation, Restoration, & Repair of ALL types of siding.
Hardie(Fibre Cement), Cedar, Vinyl, and Specialty sidings.
We pride ourselves on providing "Zero Pressure, NO BS" Free Estimates and Consultations. With over 25yrs of Industry Experience, you can COUNT on the Professionals at
WEST COAST BARRIER!