Torcan Group

Jason
Jason
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Exterior Aluminum Trim Cladding

Andrew and his team were a pleasure to work with. From the first meeting to review the scope of work and estimate, to final touch ups, Andrew always listened and took each question and concern professionally and with a smile. He was very flexible and accommodating with regards to project start times and working around weather and busy summer schedules. The completed job looks great and clean and I am looking forward to years of minimal maintenance. Thanks for making the experience easy and producing a great final product!

Hi Jason it was a real pleasure working with you on your project. The details were specific and I'm really glad you are very pleased with the overall results! It looks beautiful and really changed the look of your home now you don't ever have to worry about getting on a ladder and paint ever year this is 100% maintenance free and will last you forever. I appreciate the kibd review and if you need anything else please don't hesitate to contact me.

Laurissa
Laurissa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

New Roof & Extra Eaves

Overall amazing work done on our roof and eaves! Andrew was great at staying in touch and recommending the best shingle for our house & our budget. When we had a small leak he came the next day to do a patch job and was very flexible with scheduling; he was able to get our roof done earlier than expected. We have a very steep roof and 1 dormer and it only took them 7 hours to complete roof & add eaves around the back dormer. We've had a few big downpours since the job was completed and have had 0 issues since!

Great customer service experience, great quality and great price. Would absolutely recommend to family and friends.

Hi Laurissa

Thank you for your great and detailed review. Im glad we were able to get it done quickly (without sacrificing the quality) because your roof was in bad condition. Also thank you for your recommendation!

Paul from Pickering
Paul from Pickering
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Siding Replacement

We had some siding blown off the side of the house during a windstorm in Oshawa, the whole side of the house needed to be replaced. The insurance company sent around their contractor, who quoted the job and said 6-8 months. I found Torcan on homestars and contacted them. Andrew came out and gave us a very competitive quote and a great timeline, he always answered my question quickly. I'm so glad we hired him. He came the day we agreed on and it looks great.

I will keep Andrew in mind for any future work.

Hi Paul

Thank you for a great review. Im really glad we were able to help you out when you needed it most. If you need anything else please contact me.

grace
grace
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Exterior aluminum capping

It was a pleasure dealing with Andrew @ Torcan Group, he always returned my calls and answered all my questions.
He was professional, punctual, clean, worked efficiently and quickly.
I would definitely recommend Torcan Group, and I am giving them 5 stars.
Grace

Hi Grace,

Thank you for your kind review, I appreciate your recommandation and your 5 out 5 stars!

Brent
Brent
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Eavestrough Replacement

Replaced all Eavestroughs on house as well as repaired a few flipped shingles from May wind storm. Andrew and the team did a great job. I was happy that Andrew stopped by to explain the job in detail.
I definitely will reach out to Torcan Group in the future for other jobs.

Hi Brent your home looks perfect now with the new eavestrough system. Thanks for the review and we look forward to hearing from you again.

Regard

kcosic76
kcosic76

Deck

Super friendly and hard working! Our job was challenging because of all the curves and it turned out great!

Hi Kim your deck was challenging but we were up to the task to get it done right. I hope you enjoy your new walkout deck for many years to come!

Thanks

Mary
Mary

eaves trough replacement

When I spoke to Andrew he was very professional and listened to my concerns and then explained in detail how he could help. He did a walk around the house and reviewed the entire eaves trough. He communicated when the job would be done and completed as agreed upon. I was pleased with the overall performance of Andrew and his team and would not hesitate to contact them again.

Hi Mary thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working for you! Please keep in touch if you need anthing else.

FRANCOIS
FRANCOIS
0 reviews Courtice, ON

Roof fascia repair

Andrew from the Torcan Group responded via phone when we queried Homestars for a contractor to do repairs to our roof due to the recent windstorm.
He went out to our house to review the damage the day after we talked and provided an estimate on May 31st. The work was completed on June 14th because we delayed Andrew as we waited for our insurance company's. Once we gave him the go ahead, the repairs were done with 1 day. Andrew's quote was very competitive and we very happy to have Torcan complete the work. Andrew actually secured some additional roof pieces which were not part of the original assessment. Although, we never met in person, we found Andrew to very personable and
professional and would definitely recommend him.

Customer service: 10 stars
Dependability: 10 stars
Quality of workmanship: 10 stars
Payment terms: 10 stars
Would we recommend Andrew/Torcan Group: Yes, Most definitely-10 stars

Hi Francois thanks for the great review! The wind storms have caused many people homes to be damaged throughout the GTA were just happy to help out where ever its needed without trying to gouge people like some other companies are doing right now. You were very easy and polite to work with if there are any other issues you need a hand with please feel free to reach out to us anytime.

Ilse
Ilse
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Roof repaired.

I had issues with the flashing in my townhouse after a wind storm, we contacted the Torcan Group, Andrew came the very next day, and he knew what and how the work needed to be done, he gave me a fair price, and did the work very efficiently. He was very nice and pleasant to work with and on time to do the job. I highly recommend this company and this particular gentleman.

Hi Ilse thank you for the review. Im glad I was able to help you out quickly before the damage got worst because 3 and half stories up the wind gets really nasty up there and would of cost you hundreds more in damages. Thanks for your recommendation and personal endorsement.

Brady R.
Brady R.

Roof top patio (aluminum work)

It was an extreme pleasure to meet and work with Andrew from Torcan. He was very responsive, friendly, and reliable. He even volunteered to fixed things around the house, primarily on the patio with a smile and no hesitation upon his initial visit. He provided excellent advice when recommending aluminum colour and how to lay it. His efforts contributed greatly to the beautiful outcome of our roof top patio. I would recommend him in a heart beat!

Hi Brady thank you for your review. Im really happy with the results of our work now you can enjoy the summer on your new and improved patio. It was also a pleasure working for you if you need anything else please dont hesitate to contact me.

More about Torcan Group

Here at Torcan Group we offer the best exterior renovations such as eavestrough, gutters, downpipies, soffit,facia, siding, shingle roofing, flat roofing, windows, doors, custom cladding, flashing, aluminum capping, columns and railings.

Torcan Group has over 15 Years of experience, are Honest And Reliable Professional, and are fully Bonded and Insured.

eavestrough,roofing, lifetime shingles, soffit, facia, aluminum, custom cladding, LED potlights, Repairs, Windows, Doors, siding, leaf guards, steel siding, aluminum siding, wood siding, longboard, James Hardie, Downpipe disconnections