Torcan Group

Reviews for Torcan Group

Walter Hill in Ajax
Walter Hill in Ajax
10 reviews Ajax, ON

Siding installation for original siding that completely fell off

I cannot express in words the relief and complete satisfaction we experienced in working with Andrew and Torcan. My original siding blew off during this winters extreme weather. I posted on Homestars a request and Torcan was one of the companies that replied. From the beginning I was made to feel like my needs were understood and would be taken care of. Wow, did they deliver!! The level of workmanship and Customer Service were off the charts. I would and will recommend this company to anyone and everyone looking for roofing/siding work.

Hi Walter just want to say it was a great pleasure working for you and it's too bad that good people like yourself suffered because of faulty work by the previous contractor. I'm very sorry to hear that when you contacted them, he refused to do the right thing here and comeback to fix it properly. This could of all been avoided if he just nailed the siding properly. Thank you for your kind recommendation that means a lot to us!

Natasha
Natasha

Replace shingles

Andrew came last year to replace multiple shingles after the major windstorm we had. He recently came back to check as I saw debree and broken shingles. He repaired the one spot with no difficulties.

Andrew maintains professionalism, price fairness and never pushes a sale. He educates his clients on quality of shingles he uses and returns calls in a reasonable amount of time.

Hi Natasha
Thank you for your review. I'm glad I was able to help out when you needed it most! Please don't hesitate to call if you have any other issues.

Michael
Michael
1 review Ajax, ON

Siding and soffit repair job

Andrew and his team did a hella good job! Would reccomend to all my neighbours and friends!

Hi Micheal it was a pleasure helping you out please feel free to reach out anytime!

Janice
Janice

Roof and bathroom ceiling

Andrew was a doll. Understanding the urgency of the problem he came immediately. He takes great pride in his work and ensures it is done to his high standards.
I would recommend highly.

Hey Jan,

I'm glad we were able to get to your roof repair before the harsh and cold weather. You will not have any issues selling your home in the early spring now. Thanks for the great homemade chocolate and ice cream it kept us extra motivated:)

Jaimee in Oshawa
Jaimee in Oshawa

Garage Replacement and Window Capping

Torcan Group exceeded my expectations with their work. Their expertise and recommendation for window capping and new garage door instead of my initial idea for new siding saved me a ton of money and it drastically improved the overall look of my house, which was the goal. Toucan Group truly cares about their customers, which is evident both in the helpful and friendly way I was dealt with and the attention to detail given to the final product. I highly recommend Torcan Group and will definitely be a loyal customer from here on out!

Hi Jaimee,

I'm glad we were able to deliver on our promise to help with your overall curb appeal of your home. I know you wanted to change all the siding on your home but I noticed that it wasn't necessary because sometimes just doing some simple changes which are cost effective can more then improve your look on the home without spending thousands of dollars. Thank you for the review and recommendation it was a real pleasure working on your home!

Robin in Toronto
Robin in Toronto

New roof and downspout

Andrew provided prompt responses, and was very accomodating to all of the questions that I had about replacing the roof on my townhouse. Pricing was competitive, and the quality of work was excellent (6 nails per shingle, and a thorough cleanup). My advice to anyone who is replacing their roof is to invest in quality products (Owens Corning duration in my case), and to ensure that they are installed correctly by a *reputable* company. I also had Andrew re-route my downspout, which was done to my satisfaction. I will definitely consider Andrew/Torcan for future projects.

Hi Robin it was a pleasure working for you. I always like clients like yourself that understands quality. In your case you have a 3 story townhome and its very important to use the best shingle on the market (Owens corning duration) and use the correct nailing pattern to ensure that they will not fly off in a few years due to extreme wind. Thanks for the review and please keeps us in mind if you need a hand with anything else!

brianmwchui
brianmwchui

Siding

Andrew responded quickly to my request for a quote, and showed up in a couple days to inspect the situation. He was able to provide expert recommendations and also a reasonable quote. He and his team came and finished the job before further of the winter moisture was able to attack our wooden window exterior. Thanks very much Andrew!

Hi Brian thanks for your review. Your bay-window was in rough shape with the rot that was showing I'm glad we were able to get to it before the winter. With the new vertical siding and the aluminum custom cladding you will never have a problem again and are now 100% maintenance free.

BI
BI

New Roof

I was exceptionally pleased with Andrew's service. He is very personable and approachable, and explained in detail what materials he would be using, and the steps that would be taken, with regard to my new roof. He and his crew worked non-stop to ensure that the roof was completed in one day, and they cleaned up thoroughly before leaving. Andrew took many before and after pictures so that I could see exactly how the work had been done. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to my neighbours.

Hi Barb,

Thank you for your review. I really like to explain every job in detail so there aren't any surprises. As we discussed in the roofing industry there are some bad contractors out there who will always take short cuts and not do the right job. The most famous line when they sell you is they will change "3 free sheets of plywood at no charge" but the fact is they never do because customers never climb the roof to check. That is why I take lots of photos on every job to ensure that you get exactly what you have been promised, there is nothing to hide! Again thank you for your recommendation!

JacBow
JacBow
1 review Aurora, ON

Roof Replacement

Andrew was great to deal with. He was available right away and quick to answer any questions we had. Andrew and his crew were at out house bright an early the day of the repair and were able to get the job completed in one day. We are very happy with our new roof and have received compliments from our neighbours on jow great it looks!

Hi Jacquelyn

Thanks for taking your time to write this review. Your roof was very challenging because of the vertical wall on your home (mansard wall) but we were able to get it done in 1 long day no shortcuts of course! The roof looks amazing and should last you for a very longtime.

Nathalie P.
Nathalie P.

Roof, soffit,eavestrough, front double doors, side doors and patio doors, windows

Very professional, no less everything was cleaned after the jobs, timely done.
I really appreciated Andrew for all his advices, never pushing for more sale and he makes sure you like what you order. He is also making sure that all the details are well done too.
The full team are kind and professional.

Hi Nathalie,

Thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you transforming your beautiful home. It was a bit of a challenge considering it was a large project with the roof, the 2 doors and garage door, potlights, windows and all of the aluminum details but we look forward to these type of jobs. Im glad everything was done neatly and efficently. Thanks for trusting me with on the fly changes to make sure that your job came out flawless. If there is anything else you need help with please contact us.

More about Torcan Group

Here at Torcan Group we offer the best exterior renovations such as eavestrough, gutters, downpipies, soffit,facia, siding, shingle roofing, flat roofing, windows, doors, custom cladding, flashing, aluminum capping, columns and railings.

****

Torcan Group has over 15 Years of experience, are Honest And Reliable Professional, and are fully Bonded and Insured.

****

eavestrough,roofing, lifetime shingles, soffit, facia, aluminum, custom cladding, LED potlights, Repairs, Windows, Doors, siding, leaf guards, steel siding, aluminum siding, wood siding, longboard, James Hardie, Downpipe disconnections