Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

Reviews for Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

Etienne in Toronto
Etienne in Toronto

Fascia Repair/Replace

From start to finish, Pat and his crew were professionals and did a great job repairing our fascia. The turnaround for a quote was quick and, within a week, the crew was on site and working in a hot, humid summer day. Blackstar Aluminum has been a great company to deal with and I won’t hesitate to contact them again when I need their help.

Reimar Gaertner from North York
Reimar Gaertner from North York

Roof Repair

I had a small roof repair that no one else would come out for. Pat helped me get the aluminum piece I needed. It matched perfectly, and I could make the repair myself. Blackstar Aluminum got no money for this effort, but next big project, I'm calling Pat.

John in North York
John in North York

Soffit Repair

I recently dealt with Blackstar aluminum Ltd and was very impressed by the professionalism. I felt obligated to write a review having had bad experiences in the past with other contractors.
Due to a bad storm, some of my aluminum soffit came loose and needed repair. I thought because it was a small job and it was in the summer season, no one would come out for such a small job. But, when I called Blackstar I was pleasantly surprised. I left a message and the owner Pat, called me back and explained to me that he could not come out right away as he was busy with another job but would call as soon as he was able to come by. Within a week he sent one of his team members to repair it. He did the job in a timely fashion for a reasonable cost and left no mess behind. He didn’t try to take advantage of the situation and overcharge me.
I would HIGHLY recommend Pat and his team at Blackstar aluminum Ltd.

Hello  in North York
Hello in North York

Eastroughs

Great customer service even after 5 years. We had a leak due to our Canadian winter and ice storm Thank you Pat for your excellency work and service will definitly recommend your company to friends and family

Thanks for you business as always!

Marcello S. in North York
Marcello S. in North York

fascia replacement

Had my gable fascia replaced during window storm. Quality,price and service were unmatched. Color match was perfect and you couldnt even tell it had been replaced. Would defintely recommend them!

Thank you for the business sir!

Annie in North York
Annie in North York

Replacing siding

Excellent work! Work completed very efficiently and timely. Would highly recommend them. They answered my call promptly and came on schedule. Workers were pleasant and thoroughly cleaned up after their work was complete.

Thanks for the business!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Eavestrough and Alu rex t Rex system

I would highly recommend this company. The installers were great and explained everything. They were fast, efficient and clean. Great company and we are thrilled with the work. Thanks to Blackstar Aluminum.

Thanks for your business!

sanbel815
sanbel815

Eavestrough and downpipes

Blackstar Aluminum Installed the eavestrough and downpipe. His employes were quick and clean and professional.

Thanks for your business!

venelaps
venelaps

Eavestroughs

All good, no hassle, the work was done while I was away, the transaction was easy. Highly recommended.

Our pleasure! Thank you

Mark
Mark

Soffit, eaves trough and siding replacement

Pat and the crew did a great job! They came out when they said they would and completed the work in a couple of days. As usual the workmanship was excellent and the cost was quite reasonable. This is the second job they have done for me and I would not hesitate using them again or recommending them to anyone.

Thanks for calling us back mark ! Our pleasure

More about Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

BLACKSTAR ALUMINUM IS RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF HOMESTARS’ BEST OF 2018 YORK REGION

If you are installing new rain gutters or protecting existing rain gutters contact Blackstar Aluminum - The Best Installer for Your Eavestrough in Toronto (GTA) Region. The Blackstar Aluminum will help you make right choices with your residential or commercial property.

We sell and install 5" and 6" eavestroughs, Gutter Clean System © Leaf Guard, T-Rex Continuous Hanger System including a free leaf guard, siding, soffit and fascia in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region.

The BlackStar Aluminum is a certified Elite Installer of Alu-Rex T-Rex Continuous Fastening System. This gives you lifetime manufacturer's warranty on new installations with T-Rex Continuous Fastening System.

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Siding
Seamless Eavestroughing Systems, T-Rex Continuous Hanger & Leaf guard, The Leaf Solution, Vinyl siding, Soffit, Fascia
With more than 20 years of experience, Blackstar Aluminum offers top quality products and services in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region.
Alu-Rex T-Rex Continuous Fastening Systems, Leaf Solution Leaf Guard
5" and 6" K Style Seamless Eavestrough
We are experts in installing 5" and 6" eavestroughs, Gutter Clean System © Leaf Guard, T-Rex Continuous Hanger System including a free leaf guard, siding, soffit and fascia in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region. We have the equipment, manpower and experience, to clean gutters and install Leaf Relief gutter guards on any type of multi-building complex.
2003