Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

Reviews for Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

Homeowner in Toronto
Homeowner in Toronto

Eaves

Tony was very nice and they did a good job. I’d hire them again. They didn’t leave any mess and the crew were polite. They installed eaves and the leaf guard on my house

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

eavestrough and garage trim (cap frame)

This is my second time using Blackstar. They did a fantastic job both times, are reasonably priced, and did what they said they were going to do. They gave me excellent advice on how to address the issue, and made my eavestrough and garage headaches disappear. I have already recommended them to a co-worker and would gladly recommend them to anyone else.

Eaves

I was referred to Blackstar by a good friend and they did not disappoint. Courteous, skilled and honest. They went above and beyond and I would highly recommend them to anyone

kim from Toronto
kim from Toronto

Eavestrough Replacement

Was replacing my shingles with a steel roof and figured I should also replace the eavestrough/downpipes also since the old ones had a few leaks and to match the colour of the new roof. Arranged through the roofing company so had limited interactions with Blackstar but the installers came and installed everything. They were pleasant to deal with, cleaned up everything and everything looks good. Would recommend them if someone needs to replace their eavestroughs.

faye in Toronto
faye in Toronto

Eavestroughs and downpipes

I called Blackstar to get an estimate quote for Eavestroughs and downpipes. Tony responded right away. He is very courteous and polite. Very professional. The worked was done on time. A follow up and a visit was made by Tony. Blackstar did an excellent job and at a very reasonable price. I will recommend Blackstar to my family and friends.

Thanks Faye you were great to work with also!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Soffit, Fascia and Eavestrough

I originally contracted Blackstar to install the soffit, fascia and eavestrough on my and my neighbour's new garages last October, 2018. Unfortunately the buildings weren't ready for them on time, so the work was pushed to spring 2019. Blackstar followed up, completed the work in a timely and professional manner with great result and at the original price. I highly recommend them.

Thanks for using Blackstar! We appreciate the business

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Eavestrough and gutter guard

Work was done on time and completed as promised. Was done about 6 months ago and so far no issues. Work looks good and appreciated follow up after the work was done. Clean-up after the work was ok. Some debris was thrown into our garden but no big deal. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the work and value.

Thanks for the business sorry about the debris. We appreciate your business and honest review!

Rfurydermg in North York
Rfurydermg in North York

The Best Aluminum Eavestrough service in the GTA!

I recently had all of the eavestrough replaced on my home by BlackStar Aluminum...Top Notch Service; from my initial meeting with Pat who was knowledgeable, Courteous & offered many solutions to alleviate several drainage issues that I had to the final installation. He was efficient with providing an estimate for the work & kept his promise for installation date. Ivan & Derek were the installers..they arrived on time & after introducing themselves they immediately started working. They knew what I agreed to with Pat & discussed the job with me, they worked hard, efficiently & brought to my attention any issues that arose. The site was cleaned up well & they were most friendly to deal with. I highly recommend BlackStar aluminum...all of this a very reasonable price! Well Done!

Thank you sir! Was our pleasure you were great to work with also

Simon M in Newmarket
Simon M in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Complete siding, soffit trough for Complete second-story. GREAT JOB

Absolutely amazing job done by Pat and his great crew
Fantastic organization, design and execution of all elements
Highly recommend them to anyone for small or large project
Well done!
Thank u!

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Simon! Looking forward to working with you again.
Regards, the Blackstar Aluminum Team.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

install fascia, soffit and eavestrough

Thanks for Blackstar for their excellent job. My house looks modern now.
Crews came on time and did installation professionally. After installation they clean job site.
I strongly recommend Blackstar for aluminum installation.

It was a pleasure working with you Joseph! Looking forward to working with you on future projects.
Regards, the Blackstar Aluminum Team.

More about Blackstar Aluminum Ltd

BLACKSTAR ALUMINUM IS RECOGNIZED AS ONE OF HOMESTARS’ BEST OF 2018 YORK REGION

If you are installing new rain gutters or protecting existing rain gutters contact Blackstar Aluminum - The Best Installer for Your Eavestrough in Toronto (GTA) Region. The Blackstar Aluminum will help you make right choices with your residential or commercial property.

We sell and install 5" and 6" eavestroughs, Gutter Clean System © Leaf Guard, T-Rex Continuous Hanger System including a free leaf guard, siding, soffit and fascia in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region.

The BlackStar Aluminum is a certified Elite Installer of Alu-Rex T-Rex Continuous Fastening System. This gives you lifetime manufacturer's warranty on new installations with T-Rex Continuous Fastening System.

Call us for a quote today at (416) 989-6527!

Gutters & Eavestroughs and Siding
Seamless Eavestroughing Systems, T-Rex Continuous Hanger & Leaf guard, The Leaf Solution, Vinyl siding, Soffit, Fascia
With more than 20 years of experience, Blackstar Aluminum offers top quality products and services in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region.
Alu-Rex T-Rex Continuous Fastening Systems, Leaf Solution Leaf Guard
5" and 6" K Style Seamless Eavestrough
We are experts in installing 5" and 6" eavestroughs, Gutter Clean System © Leaf Guard, T-Rex Continuous Hanger System including a free leaf guard, siding, soffit and fascia in Toronto (GTA), Etobicoke, North York, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Mississauga, Brampton, York Region. We have the equipment, manpower and experience, to clean gutters and install Leaf Relief gutter guards on any type of multi-building complex.
2003