HomeStars  >  Siding in Langley  >  West Coast Barrier

Reviews for West Coast Barrier

Margaret & John Bell in Maple Ridge
Margaret & John Bell in Maple Ridge

Exterior Hardie Board and natural cedar shingles

West Coast Barrier has just completed our home with board & batten Hardie Board siding and natural cedar shingles on the 2nd floor. Their work is meticulous and we are 100% satisfied. Ty is very professional, listened to our requests, gave knowledgeable feedback as to what application was best for our home and was always available when we had questions. Thanks to Ty and his crew (especially to Jason for his wonderful craftsmanship) – we couldn’t be happier with the result. Our home looks beautiful with its new siding! We highly recommend West Coast Barrier.

Margaret & John Bell

Thanks for taking the time to leave such a great review!
I'm glad we were able to get you guys back on track after the previous contractors mess. Now its time to enjoy your new patio this summer!

Kenneth
Kenneth
1 review Vancouver, BC

Replaced old cedar siding with James Hardie siding

My old cedar siding needed to be replaced as vermin were finding their way into the home. The owner assessed the property and described what he can do to mitigate the problem, to rain screen the windows and walls, and to deliver an aesthetically beautiful product. The completed project looks fabulous. I'm looking forward to rodent free living. During the construction, they were professional and responsive to questions and concerns that arose. I will trust them for any future siding renovation and repair. Thanks guys!

Thanks for the great review Kenneth!
Like all older homes, yours provided a few challenges, but in the end it all came together!

Walter in Maple Ridge
Walter in Maple Ridge

Siding Replacement

From the beginning (first Contact) to the completion of the job the team worked very diligently and with care to get the job done.

Perhaps I was lucky with the team that was sent to my home, but if this is typical, you can not go wrong

Thank you Walter, it was a pleasure working with the two of you. We are certainly pleased that we met your expectations, every one of us here at West Coast Barrier, strive to ensure the best possible homeowner experience for all of our past and future clients.
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to have earned your business, and don't hesitate to give us a call should you ever have any questions OR concerns!

Paula  in Toronto
Paula in Toronto
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Siding Repair in Coquitlam

Our home is 36 years old and the cedar siding was starting to rot. We had Tyler come out to give us an estimate. He was very professional, knowledgeable and efficient. His quote was great! We knew after meeting him he was our guy! His crew came and replaced all of the rotten siding. Tyler was even able to match the profile of our existing siding...what a relief. His guys are true craftsmen, quick and clean. Would recommend West Coast Barrier to everyone! Thanks again for the fantastic job! Our house looks brand new...love it!

Thanks for taking the time to leave this great review!
We are thrilled to hear we met your expectations and your home looks like new!
We are being asked to repair cedar siding quite often, and we always suggest considering the switch to James Hardie, as thats the time to do it, before committing to costly repairs and continued maintenance. Of course budgetary concerns withstanding, repair is certainly the most affordable option.
Thanks again for allowing us to earn your business!

Stephen in Mission
Stephen in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Exterior Siding on Custom Home in Stave Falls

West Coast Barrier is the company to use for your exterior finishes. Tyler was very professional throughout the project and communicated with us on all aspects of the exterior finishes. His crew was great to work with and were very experienced, knowledgeable and meticulous with their attention to detail. It was a pleasure to work with West Coast Barrier and would not hesitate to work with them again and would highly recommend contacting Tyler for all your exterior siding needs. A JOB WELL DONE!

Thanks for the great review, Stephen! Everyone did an amazing job getting everything together, Im glad you gave us a chance to play a part! What a beautiful property to have built a house, Im sure your family will enjoy the home for many years to come!

Brant in East Vancouver
Brant in East Vancouver

East Van Character Home Siding Project

An excellent job done all around! The transformation was remarkable—new siding on an old house—and the whole block is buzzing. The guys were excellent to work with from start to finish and the job done with meticulous skill and respect at every level. These guys are good. I wish the rest of my reno project was this easy. I've got full marks and a strong recommendation for West Coast Barrier. Thanks a bunch guys!

Awesome to hear, Brant! It was a lot of fun working on your 100+ yr old heritage style home, with a few challenges along the way.
Looking forward to seeing it once its finished!
Thanks again for your business

Muriel09
Muriel09

Siding Renovation

To all those looking for their 'siding guy', you've found him.

Tyler is a genuine professional with attention to detail and customer service. I had all the siding on my house replaced, and Tyler was there every step of the way with advice and guidance. There was never an occasion when I did not know what my options were, and what may work best. Tyler was always there to take my call, and give me updates (house is in Vancouver, and I am located in Victoria). Tyler kept to the deadlines, and the budget.

The house looks amazing, and I couldn't have hoped for a better experience. Thanks Tyler!

PS - please note that my project price reflects extras like baddie cement in the front and back, stone work, and extras. The cost was really reasonable!

Thank you Muriel, it was a pleasure working with you on your home. I know this whole experience has been very daunting and glad we were able to help you navigate through the process!

Enjoy!

Ryan in Langley
Ryan in Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Windows

Honest down to earth people to deal with. Work was done on a rental house while I was out of town, tenants commented that they were very accommodating and easy to work with. Professional craftsmanship. Extremely happy with this job.

Thanks Ryan, for taking the time to leave this review, keep us in mind if you ever decide to replace the siding!

1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

siding repair

We just had the east wall siding on our townhouse repaired by West Coast Barrier. We were very impressed on the initial visit by Tyler to check out damage before giving us a quote. He answered all questions thoroughly. The quote was reasonable. The workmen were very pleasant. The work is now done and looks great. And the clean-up was excellent. Would highly recommend West Coast Barrier.

Thank you for business, we're glad to hear you were both happy with the experience!

HomeStars in Coquitlam BC
HomeStars in Coquitlam BC
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Exterior Renovation

West Coast Barrier did a great job for our exterior renovation. The job covered all Hardie sidings, shakes, trims, fascia, and soffit. Tyler and his crew take a pragmatic, no BS approach to their work. Their work and craftsmanship are very good and professional. As with any renovation projects, unforeseen issues will come up. Tyler and his team worked well with us to discuss, advice and resolve issues promptly along the way. Job well done and surely recommended!

Thanks for the great review Matt, I'll pass this along to the crew! It was a pleasure working with Fannie and yourself, and hope you enjoy your home for years to come!
Thanks again for choosing us!

More about West Coast Barrier

Specializing in the Renovation, Restoration, & Repair of ALL types of siding.
Hardie(Fibre Cement), Cedar, Vinyl, and Specialty sidings.
We pride ourselves on providing "Zero Pressure, NO BS" Free Estimates and Consultations. With over 25yrs of Industry Experience, you can COUNT on the Professionals at
WEST COAST BARRIER!