Siding

Reviews for West Coast Barrier

Randy in Coquitlam
Randy in Coquitlam
1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

What you see is what you get and the workmanship speaks for itself...

Tyler and his team at West Coast Barrier did a fantastic job. From consultation to completion the entire process was less daunting a job to have done then we at first thought. We were very impressed with the attention to detail and considering how close our trees and shrubs are to the house the work was done with no damage to any of them and there were a few tight spots to get into near the front. Tyler was straight forward and easy to talk to and did not try and pressure anything on us that he felt was not needed. We would and will certainly be recommending him and West Coast Barrier to anyone thinking of having this type of work done in the future. The workmanship speaks for itself when you see it. We love this Ivy Green color and it really makes a curb side statement.

Hi Randy
We're grateful you thought enough of our services to leave us this great review!
It was a pleasure working with both Tim and yourself.
I'm certain there won't be any issues, but please don't hesitate to give us a call if you have any questions or concerns regarding the material or workmanship.
Thanks again for you business!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Sofit replacement

Tyler was great. Very thorough and quick. Will use again for any future jobs. Tyler came out to give a quote prior to starting the job. He arrived and was finished the job within the estimated time frame

Thank you for the business Joannie, hopefully you're battle with the birds nests are over!!

Caroline in Surrey
Caroline in Surrey
1 review Delta, BC

Cedar chanel siding replacement

Tyler was great to work with from the get go. He returned our phone inquiry within 24 hours and was very easy to communicate with via email. When he came to give us the quote he took the time to answer our questions and examine all the siding on our house to makesure it was only a small section that needed to be replaced. Several other companies we contacted were not even willing to come look at our job given its smaller size. Tyler was honest about what needed to be replaced and what was still in good condition and didn't require replacement. The job was completed as scheduled and looks great! It was such a pleasure to work with Tyler. We really appreciated dealing with someone who shows up when they say they will, communicates clearly, does a proper and thorough job and leaves everything neat and tidy. We would definately recommend Tyler and should we have any future siding needs would use West Coast Barrier again!

Thanks Caroline, for taking time out to share your experience, we certainly do appreciate it!
We strive to try and achieve a level of service that's found lacking in the industry.

By focusing our attention on renovations and the smaller jobs, we make ourselves available to those who struggle to attain professional services when they need them.

Remember to take great care in maintaining your cedar siding and I'm sure it will look great for years to come!

Thanks again for your business!

Extensive repairs to our four buildings, 32 Units, Not for Profit Society, Green Timbers Retirement Housing Society.

Tyler & his crew from West Coast Barrier conducted extensive repairs to the exterior shells of our four buildings, including windows, sills, repair rot found under the siding etc. The Society Board found the Company to be very reliable, honest and professional. We have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Thank you for the review, we look forward to working with the society on other future projects.

Faith in Vancouver
Faith in Vancouver
1 review Surrey, BC

damaged siding repair

I had some damaged siding that needed replacing. The siding had been on the house for years and the colour is discontinued. I was very impressed with the work done, with the match he had, and he went above and beyond with fixing some of the other siding that had slipped out of place. Very reasonably priced and gave me a full explanation of what he was going to do before he started. All in all a very good experience

Thanks Faith
I'm glad we were able to service your needs to your satisfaction.
Thanks again for taking the time to review our work!

Jim in Maple Ridge
Jim in Maple Ridge

Vinyl Siding Repairs

Some of my vinyl siding on my house was improperly installed by the original builder. West Coast Barrier fixed the problem areas promptly and for a very fair price. I highly recommend them.

Thanks Jim, for taking the time to give us a review, and for your patience with our schedule!

Mike in Maple Ridge
Mike in Maple Ridge

Replace broken vinyl siding

West Coast Barrier was efficient and were on time. They took the time to explain what they were doing and how long it would take. There workmanship was excellent and they left there work area clean.

I appreciate the positive review Mike, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to quote the complex when Strata decides to go ahead with the Siding renewal, Thanks again for referring us to the council!

Larry Buick in Port Coquitlam
Larry Buick in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Siding Repair

We needed to replace one damaged vinyl panel at the rear of our house and replace siding in a roof dormer torn open by animal or wind. Tyler was very quick to respond unlike 3 others We called before him. He quoted a reasonable price, and completed the job quickly to our satisfaction. We where extremely pleased with Tyler's performance and communication skills. He definitely would be our "first call" for any future siding work.

Thanks Larry, please keep me in mind if you, or anyone you know, is looking to reside their house or are in need of any type of siding repair!!

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

House and shop

Knife my wife and I were looking to redo the siding on our house and and newly built shop. We got multiple quotes and found Tyler to have the best product while maintaining a fair price and doing excellent work by far one of the best trades I've ever hired. Our family owns a large construction company that does several different things in the construction world and we now use Tyler for all repairs and jobs that we are building. Truthfully you only need one quote if you get Tyler first he is the best by far in the trade. Thanks again Tyler for A first rate job!

Wow, Thanks guys, for the GREAT review, and all of the work!
It's nice to be held in such high regard, there are many great contractors out there, so thank you for considering me amongst them.
On a side note, if the job is small, and you're comfortable with price and confident in the contractor, go ahead with that estimate.
However, and I can't stress this enough, if you are considering a larger project, such as a renovation, always, ALWAYS get more than one estimate, I would suggest a minimum of 3.
This way you can get a realistic idea of the range, and ensures you get a competitive price.
Keep this in mind, though
“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten” – Benjamin Franklin

new house from Maple Ridge
new house from Maple Ridge

out building vinyl install

Several outbuildings needed vinyl to cover & protect plywood walls. I found it hard to find someone to come and give me a quote because a whole house was not being done. Many installers do not care about the smaller jobs and concentrate on large scale installs. Mitten, a local supplier of vinyl siding, recommended Tyler .They sure recommended the right guy. Tyler was able to complete the job on a weekend in a timely and professional manner. His quote was competitive and provided honest, on-time installation.Any friend needing siding work will have to put West Coast Barrier on their quote list.

It was a pleasure to do your job, and now I can say I have officially resided an outhouse.........I wasn't sure I was ever going to get that one off my "Bucket List" Hahahah

More about West Coast Barrier

Specializing in the Renovation, Restoration, & Repair of ALL types of siding.
Hardie(Fibre Cement), Cedar, Vinyl, and Specialty sidings.
We pride ourselves on providing "Zero Pressure, NO BS" Free Estimates and Consultations. With over 25yrs of Industry Experience, you can COUNT on the Professionals at
WEST COAST BARRIER!