Alarm Systems

Reviews for Maridan Security Experts

Willis from Richmond Hill
Willis from Richmond Hill

Security camera installation

We ordered 6 camera system form Maridan Security.
The sale's man provided a reasonable price.
They did a fantastic work for installation.
Cable routing is nice and clean. I really like their job.
Highly recommend.

Hello Willis,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience with our company. Your business is very much appreciated.

Michael from Vaughan
Michael from Vaughan
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Alarm Installation

Michael was very informative right from the start. Igor, the installer was great and went above and beyond with the install. All cables and equipment were installed very neatly and he even cleaned up some cables from the previous installer that were a little messy. Shaneal handled all the administrative matters over the phone and was completely courteous and professional. This wasn't the first time I've used Maridan, and it definitely won't be the last. Thank you for the great service again!!

Hello Michael,

Thank you for taking the time out to share such kind words; it's greatly appreciated.

Stay in Brampton
Stay in Brampton

Good service

Good service can't say much more than that. They do good work and have amazing customer service. I had an issue with switching internets and they are going to fix this which is nice.

Thank you so much, it's nice to be recognized for Service.

Mary
Mary

Maridan security

I called around 11am to acquire a quote for an alarm system and by 1:30pm a rep was at my door for a free sit visit. I really appreciated Maridan Security’s prompt service. They delivered what was quoted. The process was seamless from my initial call for the quote to the installation. I would definitely recommend this company!

Thank you so much for the kind words, we will always try and provide our clients with the best service.

victor
victor

Security camera Instalation

Instalation was completed as promised and any follow up request was handled promptly. Very professional. Very pleased.

Thank you Victor, it is our pleasure.

Mahkail
Mahkail
1 review , ON

Camera Installtion

From site visit to installation was seamless. We're very happy with our new camera system could recommend this company in a heartbeat!

Thank you for the kind words Mahkail.

Pete
Pete
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Alarm installation

After trying to find 3 or 4 companies to receive a quote for my alarm installation, Maridan responded immediately, and showed up on time. Michael was upfront, and suggested the best strategy for my home's physical layout. I really liked his no-nonsense, no BS approach to conducting business. He is not a salesman, he is a security professional who immediately gains your trust. His price point was very fair, in fact it was the best of all the quotes I received. My experience with the installation team was equally if not more pleasant. Ansar and Craig showed up precisely when they said they would, and were really great guys. Ansar truly went above and beyond, installing a Ring Pro that I had purchased in addition to the alarm system (plus an additional lock on my door). Even when that unit turned out to be faulty, he patiently waited for me to exchange it and bring another one home to install. What a consummate professional! They both asked for my feedback every time we arrived at a crossroads in the instal, and really valued my opinion and respected my home. They worked really well together, and did an amazing job installing my system. Ansar walked me through the downloading of the system's app to my phone, and showed me how to use everything with patience and enthusiasm. He also helped me troubleshoot some of the initial problems I faced with my crappy android phone and the Ring app. This was not in our contract; these guys are just great people, and it showed through all our interactions throughout the day. Craig made sure the house was left as spotless as it was when they arrived. Great crew, all around. I just know that these guys will be there for me whenever I have any questions or concerns with my system. That is why I chose Maridan, and this is why I will refer them business in the future. Michael, Ansar, Craig, and Shaneal, keep up the amazing work, looking forward to talking with you soon, Pete.

Hello Pete,
Thank you for your kind words. Our entire team here at Maridan are a dedicated group. We always strive to provide our clients with the best service possible.
We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to secure your property.

Sandeep S.
Sandeep S.

Alarm system installation with security cameras

Maridan Security Experts
1-877-510-0011
14-3650 Langstaff Rd Suite 31
Vaughan
L4L 9A8

Anzar and Craig did a fantastic job with the installation, very courteous and considerate of the home they were working in. Was quoted 2 days installation time but job took 1 long day. Thanks guys !

Hello Sandeep,

We appreciate you sharing your experiences with our company. This is exactly the customer experience all of us at Maridan Security strive to deliver. Thank you for choosing Maridan for your security needs.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Alarm System Installation

Two guys from Maridan came to my house promptly on time for the installation this morning. They were very friendly and helpful and did not leave until everything was installed, tested and explained to me properly !! :) Great service and great system I highly recommend to anyone looking for a great security system :)

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our company, your business & support is very much appreciated.

Shenae in Thornhill
Shenae in Thornhill

Home Camera System

After installing an alarm system with Maridan over 4 years ago and being so happy with their service I decided to inquire about a camera system. It was a pleasure speaking with the office manager who arranged the site visit for an estimate right away. I was impressed that she was able to have a sales rep at my home same day. The rep took his time to answer all my questions during the site visit and thereafter.

I really appreciate the technicians level of professionalism. The installation was seamless. They respected my home and it was left in the same condition they found it in.

After the installation the technicians sat down with me to view each camera and adjusted and readjusted them (sorry guys!) to my liking. The pictures were so clear and the playback was amazing. They also happily helped me to setup the on/ offsite viewing on my many devices.

I would definitely recommend Maridan to my family & friends.

Hello Shenae
We appreciate you sharing your experiences with our company. This is exactly the customer experience all of us at Maridan strive to deliver daily. Thank you for continuing to put your trust in our company!

More about Maridan Security Experts

Maridan Inc is a well-established security company with over 20 years experience in the security industry. We offer the finest & highest quality in residential and commercial security systems installations in Ontario.

The services we provide includes; Surveillance cameras (IP & Analog), Alarm, Monitoring services 24-7 ULC approved,Access control, Intercom, Structured cabling , Integration & Networking Setup, Audio Video, gate control as well as phone systems.

Maridan proudly serves such clients as; Walmart, Trade Secrets, Taylor & Colt, Government buildings, Banks, Glamour Secrets, No frills, Loblaw’s, The Superstore, Metro, Shopper’s Drug Mart and Joe Fresh just to name a few.

Our highly trained installation professionals have good working knowledge of all the elements of the security industry. In addition, all our technicians have clear criminal background checks, WHMIS & Fall Protection certifications as well as lift tickets.