Maridan Security Experts

tatianagrealestate
tatianagrealestate
1 review Barrie, ON

Home Security System

I'd definitely recommend Maridan Security! I was very impressed with their professionalism from the moment i called the office to the completion of installation. Sales rep gave me all available options to make a right choice of equipment and services i needed. Installers are very knowledgeable and friendly. They came on time, did their job fast and left my house spotless! They also made sure i understand how to use the system. Maridan Security is a reliable, honest, well priced , great quality and service company and i am very happy i've chosen this company for security and monitoring. Thank you for outstanding job!

Hello Tatianagrealestate,
Thank you for taking the time out to share such kind words; it is greatly appreciated. We look forward to working with you on all your future security needs.
Thank you again for your business!

Allen A.
Allen A.

Alarm install and service

Maridan Security is top notch! I have experience with other security companies, and this by far has been the best experience. The office staff responded quickly to any questions I had. All required information and scheduling was provided in a seemless manner. The installer that came to service my home was very friendly. He went above and beyond to not only explain many of the products and services he was installing, but he double and triple checked that everything was working perfectly prior to leaving.

This company really cares about the quality of work and services they provide.

I would highly recommended them to anyone.

Hello Allen
We appreciate you sharing your experiences with our company. This is exactly the customer experience all of us at Maridan Security strive to deliver. Thank you for choosing Maridan for your security needs.

shayb953
shayb953

Video Cameras

Needed a fast service on my video cameras Michael came right away and save the day.

Hello Shayb953,

Thank you for taking the time out to write a review.

alexc1405
alexc1405

Open new business location

Fast and accurate work done, arrived on site on time, no mess left, highly recommend company

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your kind words; we appreciate your business.

Marlene A.
Marlene A.

Alarm system and monitoring

Exceptional service from the beginning to the end
I would strongly recommend and have recommended this company to all that I encounter

Hello Marlene,
It's always a pleasure to work for you. Thank you for the kind words.

Sandy M.
Sandy M.

Control Access and Camera System, as well as data drops when needed

Maridan is a highly skilled company who will be able to meet your security needs at the best price. Their customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend Maridan for any of your security needs!

Hi Sandy,
Thank you for your review and your ongoing support. We look forward to continuing to provide you with all your security needs.

Yulia
Yulia
1 review , ON

Home security system and monitoring

We had bad experiences with Alarm force and were looking for good, reliable, no gimmick security company.
We had an appointment schedule and Michael came in and explained everything to us. We reviewed options and Michael was really helpful in selecting the right equipment. Registration was easy and the technician came in on time and really did an amazing job of installing the system - very neat and professional and courteous. It's a no mess installation . He also took time to explain how to work the system. We are very pleased - customer service is a breeze .
Thank you, Maridan security!

Hello Yulia,

We appreciate you sharing your experience with our company. We’re happy to have fulfilled your expectations. We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to secure your home and look forward to serving you in your future projects.

Makayla
Makayla
1 review , ON

Home Camera System

Very professional group of people from the sales rep to the office staff & technicians.

The installation was seemless. They took the time after the installation to ensure we knew the ins and outs of our new system. We look forward to doing business with them again in near the future.

Hello Makayla,
Thank you for your kind words; it's greatly appreciated. We look forward to serving you in your future projects.

KM in Mississauga, Ontario
KM in Mississauga, Ontario

Surveillance System Installation and Alarm System Upgrade

After a recent rash of break-ins in the area, we decided to install surveillance cameras. Michael came to visit and very wisely suggested a few upgrades that could also be made to our outdated alarm system. The icing on the cake was that he was able to save us $120/year on 24 hour monitoring as well. The job was well priced (especially considering the amount of work that had to be done) and the team courteous and efficient. Even a small hiccup a few days later with viewing the cameras remotely on my cell was handled efficiently over the phone. Well done, and highly recommended - and we are very particular consumers!

Hello KM,
The best reward we can get from our clients is their honesty and appreciation of good service. New Installs can be stressful so we always go above and beyond to make the process as smooth as possible for our clients.Thank you for sharing your experience on our page it is greatly appreciated.

Rachel from Toronto
Rachel from Toronto

Installation

Oh my goodness I only have good things to say about this company! Maridan Security, I have to say really cares about their customers. I saved a lot of money using them. They came to my house to install a system and came to my personal and installed alarms their too. I never had to worry about soliciting, which I did have to deal with when working with another company. Overall I just love what they did and hope to work with them again in the future.

Hello Rachel,
Thanks for the review! We are happy to have fulfilled your expectations. We look forward to serving you in your future projects.

More about Maridan Security Experts

Maridan Inc is a well-established security company with over 20 years experience in the security industry. We offer the finest & highest quality in residential and commercial security systems installations in Ontario.

The services we provide includes; Surveillance cameras (IP & Analog), Alarm, Monitoring services 24-7 ULC approved,Access control, Intercom, Structured cabling , Integration & Networking Setup, Audio Video, gate control as well as phone systems.

Maridan proudly serves such clients as; Walmart, Trade Secrets, Taylor & Colt, Government buildings, Banks, Glamour Secrets, No frills, Loblaw’s, The Superstore, Metro, Shopper’s Drug Mart and Joe Fresh just to name a few.

Our highly trained installation professionals have good working knowledge of all the elements of the security industry. In addition, all our technicians have clear criminal background checks, WHMIS & Fall Protection certifications as well as lift tickets.