Maridan Security Experts

Maridan Security Experts

Reviews for Maridan Security Experts

Sandeep S.
Sandeep S.

Alarm system installation with security cameras

Anzar and Craig did a fantastic job with the installation, very courteous and considerate of the home they were working in. Was quoted 2 days installation time but job took 1 long day. Thanks guys !

Hello Sandeep,

We appreciate you sharing your experiences with our company. This is exactly the customer experience all of us at Maridan Security strive to deliver. Thank you for choosing Maridan for your security needs.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Alarm System Installation

Two guys from Maridan came to my house promptly on time for the installation this morning. They were very friendly and helpful and did not leave until everything was installed, tested and explained to me properly !! :) Great service and great system I highly recommend to anyone looking for a great security system :)

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with our company, your business & support is very much appreciated.

Shenae in Thornhill
Shenae in Thornhill

Home Camera System

After installing an alarm system with Maridan over 4 years ago and being so happy with their service I decided to inquire about a camera system. It was a pleasure speaking with the office manager who arranged the site visit for an estimate right away. I was impressed that she was able to have a sales rep at my home same day. The rep took his time to answer all my questions during the site visit and thereafter.

I really appreciate the technicians level of professionalism. The installation was seamless. They respected my home and it was left in the same condition they found it in.

After the installation the technicians sat down with me to view each camera and adjusted and readjusted them (sorry guys!) to my liking. The pictures were so clear and the playback was amazing. They also happily helped me to setup the on/ offsite viewing on my many devices.

I would definitely recommend Maridan to my family & friends.

Hello Shenae
We appreciate you sharing your experiences with our company. This is exactly the customer experience all of us at Maridan strive to deliver daily. Thank you for continuing to put your trust in our company!

Melissa S.
Melissa S.

Camera System

Job was done very well. These guys definitely know what they are doing. Very trust worthy. I will definitely be recommending them to all my friends and family!

Good day Melissa, thank you so much for the kind words, we always aim to provide high quality & fair service, thank you again for our business & support.

Maridan has Amazing Service and the Best Pricing - Home Security

I was with a company called New Age Security for 15 years with 3 different homes as we moved around. They were good until we moved in December. They always did a basic install for free in our last three homes with a three year contract which eventually paid for the system. Kind of like a cell phone contract. In addition to the basic install we would always add a few upgrades but the price was reasonable. We moved for what we feel is the last time in December and once again contacted them to install an alarm. We explained to them that we have been very happy with their service and this was the final home for us. And that we'd be their customer for probably the next 40 years. I guess our past 15 and future potential 40 year loyalty didn't mean much to them because they quoted us $1500.00 to install the same system as we've had in the previous home. After quite a bit of negotiating they lowered it to $1000 which was still ridiculous. They also sent me a whopping bill to fix two sensors in our previous home we sold.

After the experience with New Age Security we were quick to start looking elsewhere. Through HomeStars we researched companies and after a bunch of calls no one seemed eager to want our business. Many companies were not very pleasant on the phone and some never even called us back. As well, some companies wanted to schedule an install weeks away.

And then we called Maridan Security which had a 98% percent approval rating. I think it's only 98% because they might have installed alarms for a few teachers who don't give out perfect marks LOL. I got on the phone with a gentleman by the name Daniel McAleer who was very nice. We were very impressed with the pricing over the phone and asked him if we could meet to set up a consultation for an install. The earliest appointment we could get with other companies was about 5 days ways. And some didn't even do consult appointments. They would arrange the installation over the phone without even seeing the home. Dan said he could be on our doorstep in 2 hours. He jumped in his car and drove from Ajax, Ontario to Oro-Medonte (just north of Barrie) which was about 144km according to google maps. And true to his word he was there by the 2 hour mark. We were shocked and impressed. Dan and his company clearly wanted our business.

After a great meeting we could have installed a basic system for free with a 3 year contract but decided to add in a few extras like a wireless smoke alarm, a few extra glass break sensors and a sub-pump sensor. The costs with the extras was about $500 and we got way more then New Age Security was offering us. We set up an appointment for an install which was only a few days later.

There was a little bit of a hiccup at the beginning of the install. The gentleman that showed up was expecting to install a wireless system which we didn't want so we were freaking out a bit. The service worker also said he wasn't sure if a hardwired system could be installed. I called Dan and he told me not to worry, everything would be taken care of. I was little worried because the guy started drilling into walls without knowing if what we wanted could be done. However, after an hour, the worker's supervisor showed up who was the "King" at chasing wires through the house. They were there for about 10 hours and didn't want to leave until they checked every sensor and made sure we were comfortable and knowledgeable about the system they installed. AWESOME SERVICE!

I waited 6 months to write a review to make sure everything worked and to give us a chance to experience the system and the monitoring system which is great. They even gave us the technology to check on the alarm system through the internet when we're away which also gives us the opportunity set the alarm while we're on the road if we forget to do it before we left.

Our family would highly recommend this company to anyone. Give Dan McAleer a call 1-877-510-0011
And Maridan Security, if you're reading this, give him a raise LOL!

Thank you so much for that amazing review, this is what we are trying to do, make sure our clients get the system they want with good customer service and for a fair price. We appreciate your business and support.
Thank you again for sharing your experience.
Maridan Security team.

oksana
oksana
1 review Aurora, ON

Alarm

Perfect and satisfied with installation and customer service . Services working as requested and quoted. Good job!!

Hello Oksana,

Thank you for your kind words; we appreciate your business.

Toghrul
Toghrul
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Security cameras and system installation

Maridan did great job , fast and clean . Cameras were installed at exact location where I want it . Wires for alarm and cameras were run through the house without any damage on the walls on the floor or the ceiling .
Installers( igor and Ansar ) took time to explain how to use camera system and alarm .
I really recommend Maridan for all your needs

Hello Toghrul,

Thank you for taking the time out to share such kind words; it is greatly appreciated.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

security

Outstanding customer service. You always get a real person answering your call who is happy to help. I have recommended them to my family and friends many times. Thank you!

Hello,
Thank you for taking the time out to write a review. It's always a pleasure to do work for you. We appreciate your business!

Jason from Thornhill
Jason from Thornhill

Alarm and Security

We had heard about Maridan's friendly staff and professional services but we were blown away. We hired Maridan to put in a simple alarm but we had additional concerns that they were able to put to rest easily and quickly. They recommended the best products without it being overkill and the cost was very fair and appropriate. They discussed with us everything ahead of time and the installation was smooth and straight forward. They were very professional from the time they arrived to the time the training was completed and even when we had to call them for additional help, they answered our questions with perfect detail so that everyone could understand. If it's anything security related, go with Maridan! Ask for Michael... he's the best!

Hello Jason, We appreciate you taking the time out to provide a review of your experience. Thank you for recognizing our team’s dedication to this business. We are very happy that we were able to outshine the competition. We look forward to working on all your future projects.

Motorcircle
Motorcircle

home alarm service & monitoring

I called Maridan to have my system monitored by them, I had the system installed by other company and was not happy with the service, maridan sent the tech to my home and checked all the system & devices and made sure all is programmed and working properly, even fixed some devices at no extra cost, the experience was truly great and very professional.
I would recommend to everyone who would like a professional service to call them.

Hello Motocircle,

Thank you for taking the time out to share such kind words; it's greatly appreciated.

More about Maridan Security Experts

Maridan Inc is a well-established security company with over 20 years experience in the security industry. We offer the finest & highest quality in residential and commercial security systems installations in Ontario.

The services we provide includes; Surveillance cameras (IP & Analog), Alarm, Monitoring services 24-7 ULC approved,Access control, Intercom, Structured cabling , Integration & Networking Setup, Audio Video, gate control as well as phone systems.

Maridan proudly serves such clients as; Walmart, Trade Secrets, Taylor & Colt, Government buildings, Banks, Glamour Secrets, No frills, Loblaw’s, The Superstore, Metro, Shopper’s Drug Mart and Joe Fresh just to name a few.

Our highly trained installation professionals have good working knowledge of all the elements of the security industry. In addition, all our technicians have clear criminal background checks, WHMIS & Fall Protection certifications as well as lift tickets.