HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in North York  >  Integrity Electronics

Reviews for Integrity Electronics

Redskins in Toronto
Redskins in Toronto

Security Camera Installation with Finished Basement

I've been researching to do security cameras for the house for over 2 years. I came across Integrity Electronics and had them come over to do the job. After looking at the job site in detail, Vlad and Ramon, advised me of the solution, which would require 1 or 2 cutouts of the drywall, which was reasonable, given that I wanted the wires hidden and basement was finished. These two gentlemen did a phenomenal job and I was very happy with their work. I've even recommended a close friend of mine to them to do a similar project and tv connectivity. I would definitely reach out to Integrity again in the near future to do some more projects. Again, thanks Vlad and Ramon.

Thank you for a positive & encouraging review. It was a nice project & I'm glad we've finished it in a professional manner.

SONOS AUDIO HOME THEATRE

We are extremely satisfied with the new SONOS AUDIO HOME THEATRE system that was installed by Integrity Electronics and would highly recommend them to others. Vlad and his team were both knowledgeable and professional and they kept the work area in our home clean. They were also extremely patient when it came to explaining how our new SONOS setup worked. They did a great job from start to finish

Thank you! Sonos is a great product. I'm glad you like it. Respectfully, Vlad, Integrity Electronics

Ramana (Mississauga)
Ramana (Mississauga)

Home networking and video cameras

When I needed to get wiring done for my home for networking and video surveillance, I went through Homestars and selected Integrity Electronics based on the reviews. I met with Vlad and discussed the options - he was very knowledgeable and gave good insights. Vlad and Roman were punctual, kept the work area clean and wired the whole house as per plan. Once the home renovation was over, they came back to complete the installation and guided me through the operation of the surveillance system and the networking gear. I would highly recommend their work.

Thank you, Ramana, it was nice working w/ you on your project. It is a nicely done reno & I'm glad that we were a good addition to the team.
Vlad & Roman

colinda
colinda

Security cameras and home automation

After seeking quotes and hearing what couldn't be done by other company's, Vlad's team installed external security cameras, connected a new Sonos sound system and installed automated interior lighting in a short period of time and for a reasonable price. They made the job simple, where others made it complicated. And after service support has been great. I would highly recommend Integrity Electronics.

Thank you, Colinda, we do believe that quality after service support is a corner stone for every business.

Vlad, Integrity Electronics

amit.minhas in Toronto, Ontario
amit.minhas in Toronto, Ontario

TV Mount and In-wall Speaker Move

Great service from start to finish. Moved TV and speakers from one wall to another. They dry walled the areas left open by the old speakers too. Before leaving he walked through all connections to make sure they worked and provided me other recommendations to improve audio. Would not hesitate to use again. Very friendly and professional.

Thank you for a great review, Amit! It was nice helping you w/ your project.

Lina from Whitchurch-stouffville
Lina from Whitchurch-stouffville

Vlad is a GENIUS

Vlad has done work for me before in other homes. We bought a 65' tv for our condo that we wanted mounted. We were told by the person who delivered our TV (from a reputable electronics store) that it would be impossible to mount because of the size of tv and the wall we wanted to mount it to.
In comes Vlad and his team, he assessed the situation and had a game plan within minutes. He's smart, hardworking and knows what he's doing and backs it up with great work.
I would refer Vlad in a heart beat.
Thanks again
Lina & Dan

Thank you, Lina, for a great review!
We are ready to install the 2nd one.
Integrity Team.

Attention to Detail like no other...

I was recommended to Vlad and Roman by a close friend of mine. I have a background in IT and am somewhat familiar with what is involved in cable runs and installation. I saw their work at my friends house first and I was impressed!!!. A few weeks later I moved into my new place and not only were they able to accommodate my schedule, they did so with complete and total professionalism and patience!. I can't say enough about the attention to detail and the quality of workmanship. I recommend Vlad and Roman 1000%!!!

Thank you for an encouraging review!

G
G

Basement Home Theater

Vlad and Roman did a wonderful job in setting up our home theater for our basement renovation. They worked seamlessly with our other contractors and showed up on time to perform the pre-wiring for phase 1 of the project. Roman was able to run a cat 6 cable to our second floor making only one hole in our drywall. For phase 2 of the project Vlad and Roman installed/setup an in-ceiling screen, two TV's, a projector, 7 speakers with a subwoofer and receiver. The whole system looks and sounds amazing. I would recommend Integrity electronics without hesitation for your home theater system design and setup. Great job guys.

Thank you for a great review! I really like the idea of a in-ceiling motorized screen- worked out really well. I'm sure you'll enjoy your new Home Theater w/ Martin Logan speakers

Vlad, Integrity Electronics

Mathieu
Mathieu

Networking and camera installation : Amazing job

I am really satisfied with Integrity Electronics, they made an amazing work! Romane is a meticulous and details oriented person. They installed 4 cameras and no wires are visible. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who are looking for a quality installation.

Thank you, Mathieu, now we are ready to install your TVs- see you in a week. Always ready to do good job for good people!

Roman and Vlad,
Integrity Electronics

More about Integrity Electronics

Licensed & fully insured company w/ over 12 years of experience in the field of Custom Electronics Installation projects: HDTV wall-mounting, Home Theater set up & calibration, Structured Wiring, Multi-Room Audio, Home Automation, Remote Camera Access Control & more... Being on contract w/ Sony of Canada & TigerDirect.ca as well as taking care for our own clients, we have successfully finished over 6000 commercial & residential projects in GTA & surrounding areas.