Maridan Security Experts

Reviews for Maridan Security Experts

Marco  from Toronto
Marco from Toronto

Various Installations

Maridan Security Experts are actually my tenants and I'm glad they are! They've done various jobs for me around the building and not only are the prices fair but the service is alway great.

Hello Marco,
Thank you for sharing your experience on our page. It is always a pleasure to do work for you. You know where to find us for your upcoming projects:)

Claudio from Vaughan
Claudio from Vaughan

Alarm installation

A personal friend referred me to Maridan Security Experts. All the great things that I had heard about them were true.They came in to installed an alarm system for me and I was very happy with their work.

Hi Claudio,
We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to secure your property. We look forward to serving you in your future projects.

Ilan from Vaughan
Ilan from Vaughan

Alarm installation

Maridan Security Experts has done a number of jobs for me. The last time they installed an alarm system I wasn't there but when I looked over their work it looked great as usual.

Hi Ilan, Having you as a longtime customer really makes us feel good about our quality of service being provided to you. We strive in becoming an excellent service & installation company. Thank you for your review.

Jim  from Toronto
Jim from Toronto

Provided a number of services

Maridan Security Experts have done a number of projects for me. I was looking online for a reputable company who knew what they were doing and who I could trust. looked no further when I came upon MSE. I can't pinpoint a time when they weren't capable, clean and respectful.

Hello Jim,
We appreciate the kind words.Thank you for continuing to put your trust in our company. It is always a pleasure working with you.

Inga from Richmond Hill
Inga from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

security system and video-doorbell

After noticing that our alarm system was malfunctioning on a several occasions and not getting any help from our alarm system provider, we decided to call Meridan Security Experts as a recommendation of our next-door neighbor. And I am so glad we did! Michael and his team came right away and worked for over 7 hour hours rewiring, fixing all the problems we had with our previous alarm (even our smoke detectors that were connected to the alarm were not working) and installing the latest security system available today. We also got a video-doorbell installed, and now I don’t have to run to the front door every time the doorbell rings. I can see who is at my door from any room in my home and I just love that!
Thank you Michael for making my home safe and secure! We would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a professional and reliable alarm company to use Maridan Security Experts!

Hello Inga,

Thank you for your kind words. Good to hear you're enjoying the wonderful benefits of your new system. Our entire team here at Maridan is a dedicated group. We always strive to provide our clients with the best service possible.

Sharon from Vaughan
Sharon from Vaughan

Alarm system

I have used Maridan security several times over the past 5 years. They have installed a residential security system, mounted a new smart TV and updated my internet system. Maridan is also monitoring my alarm system.

Michael, the general manager, came in person to give me the quote for the alarm system. The installation was completed professionally and in a timely manner. The installer took his time to explain to me how to use the system.

I find Maridan's prices to be very attractive and their service is outstanding. I will definitely use Maridan security again!

Hi Sharon,
We really appreciate the review. It's always a pleasure to do work for you. If there is anything else you need please let us know.

Doron in Thornhill from Toronto
Doron in Thornhill from Toronto

Home security System

We were looking for a reputable company to install a new security system in our house. After an extensive market research we choose Maridan security to perform the job. Michael, the owner of the company, is a first class professional, very honest and trustworthy. He answered all our questions and was very accommodating for all our concerns, even after many months since the job was done. He always solved our concerns and suggested very creative solutions to all our needs. We are extremely satisfied with the service and the workmanship. We strongly recommend this company to anyone who is in the market for a home/business security system, and is seeking a professional job.

Hello Doron,
We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to secure your home. Should you require anything in the future please do not hesitate to contact our office.

Keeshan from Vaughan
Keeshan from Vaughan

Home alarm

We were referred to Maridan Security from a family friend who has been with this company now for over 10 years. Maridan Security came highly recommended so we decided to give them a call. After meeting with the very knowledgable sales rep we felt comfortable enough to hire the company.

Our installation was done to perfection. Our home was left clean and tidy. The technician took his time to explain how to use our new alarm system. He was also patient enough to answer all my many questions.

A big thanks to the Maridan Security team for installing our new secuirty system. We will be in contact for our CCTV system in our business when it opens this summer.

Hello Keeshan,

Thank you for taking the time out to share such kind words; it greatly appreciated. We look forward to showcasing more of our expertise when you contact us for your surveillance system.

More about Maridan Security Experts

Maridan Inc is a well-established security company with over 20 years experience in the security industry. We offer the finest & highest quality in residential and commercial security systems installations in Ontario.

The services we provide includes; Surveillance cameras (IP & Analog), Alarm, Monitoring services 24-7 ULC approved,Access control, Intercom, Structured cabling , Integration & Networking Setup, Audio Video, gate control as well as phone systems.

Maridan proudly serves such clients as; Walmart, Trade Secrets, Taylor & Colt, Government buildings, Banks, Glamour Secrets, No frills, Loblaw’s, The Superstore, Metro, Shopper’s Drug Mart and Joe Fresh just to name a few.

Our highly trained installation professionals have good working knowledge of all the elements of the security industry. In addition, all our technicians have clear criminal background checks, WHMIS & Fall Protection certifications as well as lift tickets.