Canadian Appliance Source Ottawa

Appliance Retailers
1547 Merivale Rd Ottawa ON K2G 3J4
HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Ottawa  >  Canadian Appliance Source Ottawa

Reviews for Canadian Appliance Source Ottawa

Steven in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We ordered a very nice fridge including a long term warranty. The price was good. However, the delivery took more than 4 weeks from the time of the sale. We asked if the delivery guys could move the old fridge, per instructions of our sales person. The movers did not want to move our old fridge. So, that was an issue. CAS responded and said they would do that for free. So, good on them!

Now, something else. We have a very small kitchen. We ordered a very large fridge. It kind of takes over the whole kitchen and blocks out the light from the windows. So, we are hoping we can exchange the fridge. We are still waiting for word from CAS. FIngers crossed.

Review has 1 previous version
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

I buy a washing machines and a dishwasher ...
The price was good ....
And they suppose to deliver on next wednesday ...
The 3 of january ....
I am happy with the service

DJ in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had the pleasure of being served by Jamie Malamud - for the second time in 18 months. Calm, knowledgeable, efficient and personable, he understands and practices the best in service delivery. A credit to the Ottawa store. He will be my "Go-to" next time.
Thanks Jamie
DJ
Ottawa

mt60 in ottawa,ontario
1 review Ottawa, ON

I ordered an induction stove and ran into a couple of issues. You can’t discuss or resolve issues, which would normally be easily done at such retailers as Lowe's or Home Depot. Customer service is impossible to get any services or answers! The sales person would not respond to requests or address any concerns once credit card is swiped, even though the transaction has not been completed yet. Buyers beware!

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Best price. Fast Service. I knew what I wanted and received the best price and purchased both items in less than 20 minutes. Great service...just waiting for the delivery at this time.

RJ in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Som Phamisith was very helpful and extremely friendly, he greeted us when we first walked in. He was able to beat all the prices we had researched from the various stores across town. What was very refreshing was his honesty about the products we needed, he gave us his honest opinion about a specific washer and he was able to save us some extra money. He was also very knowledgeable about the warranty and he recommended some helpful options. Overall I left the store under my budget and with some high end appliances. Thanks to Som and CAS.

1 review Ottawa, ON

We went to CAS based on a strong recommendation and were completely satisfied with the purchase experience. My husband did a lot of research and went in wanting to look at specific options.

Dan was excellent. He was very professional and not pushy, but most importantly he was so knowledgeable. Once we explained what we were looking at he would give us pros/cons, make comparisons and provide some considerations, and would provide other options around that price point if asked.

The prices you can’t go wrong as they scan other stores and price match to the lowest price in the area. I don’t think I will ever by appliances elsewhere again.

More about Canadian Appliance Source Ottawa

Canadian Appliance Source is one leading consumer appliance retails in Ottawa, Canada.