Bestcan

613 226 7611
17 Antares Drive
Ottawa
K2E 7Y9

With the GreenOn program, we started to look for a company to replace 5 old wood-frame windows (kitchen, living room, and basement). Out of three companies, we chose BestCan. One of the big Windows companies that we dealt with before told us that we needed to wait for many weeks to get someone to come over and give a quote. BestCan people came within three days.

Roy gave me a quote and explained everything in details. He has decades of experience and obviously knows what he is talking about. Within the time frame we agreed upon earlier, the installation team came to install
the windows. The team was consist of three gentlemen. They were professional, polite, and they attended to details. After the job was done, the team lead showed me how to use everything and how to care for the windows. And they cleaned up nicely before left.

I would also like to thank Roy and BestCan for great communications. No questions were left unanswered and no calls were not returned.

Very glad to support a local business and happy to recommend this company to anyone.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Window replacement

We had all our front windows replaced with no surprises. The quality of the windows and workmanship to install them are excellent. The price was right too! We are more than pleased and would use Bestcan again. Many thanks to Brian Baily and his staff for details that ensured we got what we wished for.

John in Ottawa
John in Ottawa

BestCan Windows

Had our windows replaced - great installers , but the window colour did not match existing - even though I was told it would be the same colour. I guess "white is not white."

We installed new white vinybuilt windows on ithis home as per the contract . dont know anything about his old windows. All we can say is that he got a great installation from our great installation team like he mentions. Our windows are pure virgin vinyl and are not recycled vinyl. Also his old windows the colour may have faded over the years due to the quality. Bestcan has nothing to do with the existing windows

Derek in Markham
Derek in Markham

Siding

It was a pleasure to work with Best Can. From the owner Brian to Roy our Sales contact, they made multiple trips to our home and were patient and accommodating while we agonized over decisions we had to make. Never were we pressured. Our installation took a week as it was a big job and combination of Jeff and Jeff was extremely professional and high quality work. They do not cut corners and treated my siding installation like it was their own. I recommend Best Can and am now using them for a new front door.

Stephanie in Orleans in Toronto
Stephanie in Orleans in Toronto

New siding

The customer service we received from Bestcan was top notch. Every point of contact we had was outstanding. We absolutely felt that our happiness and satisfaction with the job was a priority. The pricing was excellent, the quality of the materials was excellent, the guys on site were excellent.
We will refer them, and use them again ourselves, no question.

To feel this level of satisfaction at the end of a job, really does show their commitment to making this a positive experience for their clients. We have dealt with other very well known renovations companies in the past, and they do not compare.

If you're in doubt who to choose for your project, I'm telling you, you won't regret hiring them.

Betty in Hunt Club
Betty in Hunt Club
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Laundry Room renovation and Rear Garage Door Replacement

Our laundry area was the only part of our 38 year-old house that remained unfinished, with a well-worn washtub, exposed rafters and furnace ducts above which were stored scrolls of paintings, architectural plans, and anything else that needed storing for the time being! The floor paint had peeled over the years and needed repainting, walls finished, etc. BestCan, whose references from a couple of neighbours, were highly complimentary, I did not hesitate to contact Bill whose crew came round to provide an estimate for the work and suggestions which met our approval. Within a couple of weeks the laundry room was transformed into a light, bright and more functional area that gave my spirits a lift each time I went down to the laundry room. Access to the storage area beneath the stairs ("the Glory hole") was widened and a slot-in-place closure made for it. Another storage area, was also created which permitted easy access to its shelves. The whole job was well done and I am pleased and satisfied with the result. The only area I would have liked to have had different would have been to be given a better choice than only three colours of to choose from. Nevertheless, I have every confidence in recommending BestCan for their dedication to providing very good, proficient services, and for their dedicated, competent, courteous and tidy staff. And it is a Canadian company!
The garage door was installed two weeks later and this was a first-class job with an updated, easier to raise & lower and perfect colour match with contrast framing. Well done, BestCan. Thank you.

Ron in Kanata
Ron in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hardwood floor refinishing

Our hardwood floors required a facelift after 20+ years. The project included a hall, large kitchen, large family room, laundry room and a sitting room off the master bedroom. BestCan arranged for a very experienced finisher and were able to accommodate our schedule. The work was accomplished efficiently and competently with a minimum mess. They moved large pieces of furniture and put them back in place at the end of the job. We felt that the price was reasonable.

Lynda & Mark Woods from Ottawa
Lynda & Mark Woods from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Window and Door Installation

The friendly and professional installer really sold BestCan to us. He was so wonderful and did an excellent job of the patio door and the bathroom window. We really feel we got the best price for the best quality with them.

Darlene F from Ottawa
Darlene F from Ottawa

Vinyl siding

Mr. Bailey of Best Can went through my options for vinyl siding to be installed on my house. He gave me a fantastic price on the project. The work was started in a timely manner and I was very pleased at how quickly and professionally the job was finished. The installation crew was wonderful. They were polite, professional and obviously experienced at their job. They cleaned up after they were finished and even put some extra materials away in my garage for me. I am so pleased with the company that I have commissioned Best Can to replace my large picture window.

M.S from Ottawa
M.S from Ottawa

Kitchen Cabinet Installation

Overall I want to stress that I am very satisfied with the job BestCan did of my kitchen cabinets. The only thing is the guy they sent to do finishing touches wasn’t the best at it and I ended up camouflaging the work he did myself.

More about Bestcan

Discover why thousands of families in Ottawa have trusted their window and door installations, vinyl siding, roofing repairs and replacements to BestCan. From accurate estimates, to premium products, the team at BestCan seals the deal with outstanding customer service. Contact us today for your no-obligation quote.