Torwin Windows & Doors Ltd

Reviews for Torwin Windows & Doors Ltd

Lillian in Toronto
Lillian in Toronto

New windows and doors

This is the second time we have used Torwin to replace our windows and doors. Jody, Ivana and Nick the installer were a pleasure to deal with.
They are reliable and offer a quality product at a fair price. Nick the installer was professional and went above and beyond with the installation. We would highly recommend them.
Thanks again,
Lillian & Ian

Thank you so much for the great feedback. We take great pride in providing homeowner with quality window and door installations. Enjoy your new windows and doors.

lu.madeintaiwan
lu.madeintaiwan

window installation

Replaced all the windows in the house - Torwin team were all professionals from start to finish. Ensuring that we were part of the process step by step to the end product. When we had questions or concerns, all were quickly responded to.

New windows and doors

I can not begin to say enough about this company.
Jody , the owner, was very knowledgeable, professional, answered all my questions and was readily available , from the start of the project until completion.
I had 20 windows and 4 doors replaced.
They told me the job would take 3 days and it did.
They stayed till 8:30 pm on the final day to finish the last of the bits and pieces.
Foreman Tom was amazing!
His crew was courteous friendly and professional.
I can not say enough about this very well run company . Thank you! I love my new windows and doors.
It was a pleasure doing business with such a well run company.

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with you and we are so happy that you're happy! Enjoy your new windows & doors and all the best!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

New windows

Excellent all around. I couldn't be happier. Great product and service. You wouldn't know that there was any work done on my house except for the fact that I now have brand new, beautiful, high efficiency windows.
Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for the excellent feedback! Most appreciated. Enjoy your new windows!

Replacement of 3 Windows

Torwin Windows & Doors provided a quick, detailed quote with answering questions. Communications was very good from office staff from measurements appointment to scheduling install. All the information was provided for GreenON Rebate claim by Torwin and I just had to submit claim.

Installation was very good. Only suggestion is to provide customer with a few choices for wood trim around windows before install. I would have preferred not as wide trim to more closely match trim from remainder of house.

Thank you so much for the review! Much appreciated. Sometimes wider trim is used to hide old paint lines. Thank you for the suggestion.

beyondmind in Markham
beyondmind in Markham

Windows replacement

I got Torwin information from my tenant then talked with Tony. He did very job for measurement and answer all my questions. the estimate document is very clear. And all the stuff in Torwin, Cassie, Nick all of them are very nice and professional, Tom led his team replaced six windows in my house. They were clean, courteous and did a great job on the install. They made getting our GreenOn Rebate really easy. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anybody.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. It has been a pleasure dealing with you.

Wayne in Hamilton
Wayne in Hamilton

Window Renovation

I was in the market for new windows for my home and contacted several companies for a quote.

I met with Tony one morning and he took his time measuring all the Windows that needed replacing while telling me about the different window options available for each room. His quote was neither the cheapest or most expensive of the quotes I received, his attention to detail was the reason I chose Torwin.

I was lucky enough to have someone cancel last minute and got my windows much earlier than expected. The team that came to install my windows were very professional and very nice. It was a big job, 10 windows, and they worked round the clock to get it done. I did not have to watch or babysit them I just say in my basement and did my work. The men were very happy to answer any questions I have and fix anything I thought needed touching up, which was mostly to do with the reinstallation of my shutters. After they were done in each room, they vacuumed and tidied up their stuff. You'll still need to do your own dusting and wiping afterward, but there were no bits of drywall or screws/nails left behind. They took back all the old windows and window trimming as well and my garage looked like nobody had been in it when they were gone.

The new windows are outstanding, the house feels cooler in the summer and I'm sure it will be warmer in the winter. They also block out more street noise than my old builder's windows.

I am very happy with the Job that the gentlemen at Torwin did and am happy to recommend them to anyone who needs new Windows.

Thanks so much for the review! Enjoy your new windows.

David N. in Milton
David N. in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Excellent Quality and Service

TORWIN WINDOWS AND DOORS provided excellent quality and service in a timely manner! We are very pleased with the selection of our new windows and doors. The whole process was straight forward, including instructions on preparing our house for the installations. Tom and his crew took great care removing and installing the windows and doors. The workmanship was thoroughly outstanding! Both Cassi and Nick were very helpful throughout. We appreciate Jody personally dropping by and his knowledgeable suggestions and assistance. We have already had compliments and will leave your sign out front for some time so others can see.

Thank you so much for the great review! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. The job looks amazing. We hope you enjoy the new windows and doors for years to come.

All the best,

The Torwin Team

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Basement Window Replacement

These guys replaced three windows in our basement. They were clean, courteous and did a great job on the install. They made getting our GreenOn Rebate really easy. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to anybody.

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. We Look forward to working with you again in the future.

More about Torwin Windows & Doors Ltd

Established in 1988, Torwin has become a trusted source for all of your external home renovation needs. With over 75 years of combined experience, we are industry leaders specializing in window and door product services and installations. We pride ourselves on quality and craftsmanship.
With humble beginnings, we began with window and door system sales. Over the years we have grown to expand our product and service offering to include: brick and frame knockouts, custom wood work, moldings, shutters (interior and exterior), siding, eavestrough, fascia, hardware, custom glass work, architectural décor and sealed unit repair.
From an extensive showroom to our own in-house installation crews, we have grown over the years in response to the demand for the “Torwin Touch,” a way of doing business putting the customer first. We develop relationships and truly believe that our work is a reflection of our name.
Privately owned and operated, our hands-on experience allows us to make you comfortable in your decision process.