Thys Construction Ltd.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Calgary AB T2Z 3W2

Reviews for Thys Construction Ltd.

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary

Quality and Reliability

Trenton is great at what he does. After initially doing a superb job with our hardwood floors, he has since come back twice to do spot repairs in areas damaged by other contractors. He is organized, brings everything he needs and always tidies up afterwards. Most importantly he does such a great job it is impossible to tell where he has replaced boards. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review Dave . Thys construction takes care of there customer long after the job is complete . Repairing of water damage, and trade damage is part of what we do too.

Samuel
Samuel

3 bedrooms

About Thys construction, the process of replacement of flooring from carpet to solid hardwood floor was great. They coordinated with supplier ( Goodfellow) to get the correct shade of hardwood. Trenton is very knowledgeable , reliable and very flexible with changes.

Thanks for the great review Sam . I'm glad I could help with you project . Enjoy your new floor.

Jordan
Jordan

Flooring Installation

I had my old flooring removed and had new ones installed. The job was prompt and didn't take very long at all. He was very detailed, patient and helpful from the beginning to end. I'm very satisfied with his service and would highly recommend him. Thanks again Trenton!

Thanks for the review Jordan . I'm glad we could be of service .

Carrie
Carrie

Vinyl Planking Flooring in Basement

From start to finish, Trenton delivered top-notch service. He responded to my request for quote in a timely manner, took the time to come out to my house (twice), helped me find subcontractors for unrelated work and was committed to ensuring we were happy with the final product. Thank-you, Trenton!

Thanks for the review Carrie . We are committed to putting the customer first . You where a pleasure to work with , and enjoy your new floor.

Jonathan in Edmonton
Jonathan in Edmonton

Laminate Stairs

Trenton did the stairs in my house heading to the basement. The job was done on time and the quality was excellent. I would highly recommend him for any flooring job you need.

Thanks for the review Jonathan . We take great pride in our work , no matter what size of the job .

Daniela
Daniela

Pantry doors

Trenton did a great job replacing the doors to our pantry. He always replies timely to emails and kept us up-to-date with the delivery. It was easy to work with him and the doors look great.

Thanks for the great review Daniela. I'm glad you are happy with your pantry doors.

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Install LVT overtop existing kitchen flooring.

Trenton was very responsive during the entire process. I was so impressed when he immediately replied to my initial inquiry. Leading up to, during and after the installation, communication via email, text or phone was a very easy process, and Trenton always responded right away ... no waiting ... so nice! Trenton knew his stuff, and I certainly appreciated his thoughts and advice on various matters. Aside from being professional, Trenton was also knowledgeable and personable. Cleanup upon job completion was very much appreciated. The next day, I had a small problem with the transition strips (not Trenton's fault), and he responded immediately and made things right. Trenton was there for me before, during and after the installation. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Trenton.

Thanks for the great review Cheryl . I'm glad I could be of service . Problem arise before , during , and after any project . We strive to stay on top of it , every step of the way .

Graydon
Graydon

Installation of flooring

Trenton and his crew did an awesome job installing vinyl planking throughout our main level. Very happy with the level of service he provided. Job was quoted reasonably and the work was done professionally and within the time frame he promised. Would recommend Thys Construction to friends and family for sure. We love our new floor!

Thanks for the great review Grayson . I'm glad to be part of your renovation. I hope you guys enjoy your new floor .

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Basement Flooring Installation

Trenton and his assistant did a wonderful job installing flooring in our basement. Trenton communicated clearly throughout the process, shared useful knowledge to aid in decision making, and paid keen attention to detail. The end result is a well-laid floor that is functional and looks great; perfect for our needs!

Thanks for the great review . Thys Construction strives to give the best customer service , and go over all the details. I'm glad to be of service.

Nat
Nat

Demolished existing platform and small wall, and installed new laminate flooring in studio apartment.

Trenton went above and beyond in every way. He was organized, on time, extremely hard working, and the new floor looks fabulous. I would recommend him with no reservations.

Thanks for the review Nat . It was a pleasure working with you . I hope you new condo turned out just the way you wanted .

More about Thys Construction Ltd.

Sales, installation , and service of hardwood , laminate , vinyl , and cork flooring. custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops interior wood working . Check out our Facebook page for pictures of our work . BBB Accredited business For more info and pictures , go to thysconstructon. ca
Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Calgary?