Thys Construction Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Calgary AB T2Z 3W2
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Calgary  >  Thys Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Thys Construction Ltd.

Daniela
Daniela

Pantry doors

Trenton did a great job replacing the doors to our pantry. He always replies timely to emails and kept us up-to-date with the delivery. It was easy to work with him and the doors look great.

Thanks for the great review Daniela. I'm glad you are happy with your pantry doors.

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Install LVT overtop existing kitchen flooring.

Trenton was very responsive during the entire process. I was so impressed when he immediately replied to my initial inquiry. Leading up to, during and after the installation, communication via email, text or phone was a very easy process, and Trenton always responded right away ... no waiting ... so nice! Trenton knew his stuff, and I certainly appreciated his thoughts and advice on various matters. Aside from being professional, Trenton was also knowledgeable and personable. Cleanup upon job completion was very much appreciated. The next day, I had a small problem with the transition strips (not Trenton's fault), and he responded immediately and made things right. Trenton was there for me before, during and after the installation. I'm pleased enough that I am now hiring Trenton to replace my kitchen counter tops. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Trenton.

Graydon
Graydon

Installation of flooring

Trenton and his crew did an awesome job installing vinyl planking throughout our main level. Very happy with the level of service he provided. Job was quoted reasonably and the work was done professionally and within the time frame he promised. Would recommend Thys Construction to friends and family for sure. We love our new floor!

Thanks for the great review Grayson . I'm glad to be part of your renovation. I hope you guys enjoy your new floor .

Basement Flooring Installation

Trenton and his assistant did a wonderful job installing flooring in our basement. Trenton communicated clearly throughout the process, shared useful knowledge to aid in decision making, and paid keen attention to detail. The end result is a well-laid floor that is functional and looks great; perfect for our needs!

Thanks for the great review . Thys Construction strives to give the best customer service , and go over all the details. I'm glad to be of service.

Nat
Nat

Demolished existing platform and small wall, and installed new laminate flooring in studio apartment.

Trenton went above and beyond in every way. He was organized, on time, extremely hard working, and the new floor looks fabulous. I would recommend him with no reservations.

Thanks for the review Nat . It was a pleasure working with you . I hope you new condo turned out just the way you wanted .

Kevin
Kevin

New Condo Flooring

Trenton and his helper did a fantastic job with the laminate flooring install in my condo. Quote was reasonably priced, work was done on time and exceeded our expectations. We have been getting non-stop comments about how great our floors look!

Thanks for the great review Kevin . I enjoyed working with you . I hope this laminate floor solves those problems with that cute puppy of yours.

kristindiaz
kristindiaz

Hardwood renovation

Trenton was very professional, knowledgeable and patient throughout the whole process of our family's decision to replace our flooring in the main level of our house. He was there and happy to assist us prior to, during and most importantly after with any questions we had when the work was completed. He worked with our timeline and completed the job on time. His communication is excellent and he answered any questions or concerns we had in a very timely manner. We love our new hardwood floor.

Thanks for the great review Kristen . I'm glad you guys love your new floor, and part of the transformation of your home .

Michael &.
Michael &.
3 reviews Carstairs, AB

Laminate flooring install on main and upstairs.

Called Thys Construction on Monday morning after realizing that the scope of my "DIY flooring project" was out of control. Trenton came out that evening and quoted on the job which we feel was more than fair. He and his helper Dane arrived Thursday morning as discussed and completed the prep and install of both floors by Friday afternoon. Trenton went above and beyond to ensure that any concerns we had were addressed before he left. Excellent service and communication. Highly recommend Thy's Construction for your flooring project.

Thanks for the great review Mike . Thys construction always tries to help in anyway shape or form. I'm glad we could help you with your project on such notice .

John
John

Hardwood Floor installation

Trenton was very professional. We worked well through the various issues that came up and his knowledge and expertise was exceptional. He did a great job and we would highly recommend him.

Thanks for the great review John . Every job has its challenges, and I'm glad we could get throw then with relative ease. Best of luck to the rest of your renovation.

Drew in Leduc
Drew in Leduc

Vinyl Plank install

Trenton and his crew installed new vinyl plank flooring in or house over this past weekend. We are very happy with the results and would definitely recommend Thys construction for anybody looking at getting this kind of work done

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad we could be of service.

More about Thys Construction Ltd.

Sales, installation , and service of hardwood , laminate , vinyl ,and cork flooring.
custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops
interior wood working .
Check out our Facebook page for pictures of our work .
BBB Accredited business