Thys Construction Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Calgary  >  Thys Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Thys Construction Ltd.

Jordan
Jordan

Flooring Installation

I had my old flooring removed and had new ones installed. The job was prompt and didn't take very long at all. He was very detailed, patient and helpful from the beginning to end. I'm very satisfied with his service and would highly recommend him. Thanks again Trenton!

Thanks for the review Jordan . I'm glad we could be of service .

Carrie & Altadore
Carrie & Altadore

Vinyl Planking Flooring in Basement

From start to finish, Trenton delivered top-notch service. He responded to my request for quote in a timely manner, took the time to come out to my house (twice), helped me find subcontractors for unrelated work and was committed to ensuring we were happy with the final product. Thank-you, Trenton!

Thanks for the review Carrie . We are committed to putting the customer first . You where a pleasure to work with , and enjoy your new floor.

Jonathan in Edmonton
Jonathan in Edmonton

Laminate Stairs

Trenton did the stairs in my house heading to the basement. The job was done on time and the quality was excellent. I would highly recommend him for any flooring job you need.

Thanks for the review Jonathan . We take great pride in our work , no matter what size of the job .

Daniela
Daniela

Pantry doors

Trenton did a great job replacing the doors to our pantry. He always replies timely to emails and kept us up-to-date with the delivery. It was easy to work with him and the doors look great.

Thanks for the great review Daniela. I'm glad you are happy with your pantry doors.

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Install LVT overtop existing kitchen flooring.

Trenton was very responsive during the entire process. I was so impressed when he immediately replied to my initial inquiry. Leading up to, during and after the installation, communication via email, text or phone was a very easy process, and Trenton always responded right away ... no waiting ... so nice! Trenton knew his stuff, and I certainly appreciated his thoughts and advice on various matters. Aside from being professional, Trenton was also knowledgeable and personable. Cleanup upon job completion was very much appreciated. The next day, I had a small problem with the transition strips (not Trenton's fault), and he responded immediately and made things right. Trenton was there for me before, during and after the installation. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Trenton.

Thanks for the great review Cheryl . I'm glad I could be of service . Problem arise before , during , and after any project . We strive to stay on top of it , every step of the way .

Graydon
Graydon

Installation of flooring

Trenton and his crew did an awesome job installing vinyl planking throughout our main level. Very happy with the level of service he provided. Job was quoted reasonably and the work was done professionally and within the time frame he promised. Would recommend Thys Construction to friends and family for sure. We love our new floor!

Thanks for the great review Grayson . I'm glad to be part of your renovation. I hope you guys enjoy your new floor .

Basement Flooring Installation

Trenton and his assistant did a wonderful job installing flooring in our basement. Trenton communicated clearly throughout the process, shared useful knowledge to aid in decision making, and paid keen attention to detail. The end result is a well-laid floor that is functional and looks great; perfect for our needs!

Thanks for the great review . Thys Construction strives to give the best customer service , and go over all the details. I'm glad to be of service.

Nat
Nat

Demolished existing platform and small wall, and installed new laminate flooring in studio apartment.

Trenton went above and beyond in every way. He was organized, on time, extremely hard working, and the new floor looks fabulous. I would recommend him with no reservations.

Thanks for the review Nat . It was a pleasure working with you . I hope you new condo turned out just the way you wanted .

Kevin
Kevin

New Condo Flooring

Trenton and his helper did a fantastic job with the laminate flooring install in my condo. Quote was reasonably priced, work was done on time and exceeded our expectations. We have been getting non-stop comments about how great our floors look!

Thanks for the great review Kevin . I enjoyed working with you . I hope this laminate floor solves those problems with that cute puppy of yours.

kristindiaz
kristindiaz

Hardwood renovation

Trenton was very professional, knowledgeable and patient throughout the whole process of our family's decision to replace our flooring in the main level of our house. He was there and happy to assist us prior to, during and most importantly after with any questions we had when the work was completed. He worked with our timeline and completed the job on time. His communication is excellent and he answered any questions or concerns we had in a very timely manner. We love our new hardwood floor.

Thanks for the great review Kristen . I'm glad you guys love your new floor, and part of the transformation of your home .

More about Thys Construction Ltd.

Sales, installation , and service of hardwood , laminate , vinyl ,and cork flooring.
custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops
interior wood working .
Check out our Facebook page for pictures of our work .
BBB Accredited business