Thys Construction Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Calgary AB T2Z 3W2

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Thys Construction Ltd.

Chris
Chris

Home renovation.

I am very pleased with the renovation work completed by THYS Construction. Trenton is very focussed on customer service and is a pleasure to deal with. His skill, expertise and efficiency was evident throughout the floor installation and carpentry work he completed for this project. I hope to use his services again in the near future.

dcolegauer
dcolegauer

Hardwood floor installation

Trenton was very helpful in the selection of our floors, which we were trying to match to existing flooring. The job itself was outstanding and our new floors are gorgeous! Just a great guy, very tidy and really knows his stuff!

Brian
Brian

Redo flooring in lower level and front and rear entryways.

Trenton did a great job of removing the flooring that was damaged and poorly installed, using a portion of what was removed from the guest room to re-install and repair the floor in the suite. He also installed new flooring in the guest room and half bath. Looks really great; way better than before. He was prompt in his service and great communication. His ideas were appreciated and taken into consideration as we moved through the process.

Graydon
Graydon

Installation of vinyl planking

We have used Thys Contruction in the past when we renovated our main floor in the Spring and were very happy. So when we wanted to install vinyl planking in our upstairs bathrooms and laundry room we called Trenton again! As before, the job was done quickly and professionally. We were very happy with the end result! Would recommend Trenton and Thys Construction!

Thanks for the great review Graydon . Working with you has been my pleasure . Let me know if I can help in any other way .

Yoichi in Calgary
Yoichi in Calgary

Floor leveling, laminate installation, baseboard installation

Trenton came by my rental property condo to install laminate flooring on concrete. He showed me large dip in the concrete and explained to me this issues that would cause and was up front and honest about the costs. His honesty was refreshing as was his speed and efficiency. Despite encountering the leveling difficulties he stayed late and got things done on schedule, the flooring and the new baseboards look great. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the great review . Leveling can be hard to determine with carpet still in place . Educating the customer on warranty requirements , and costs is all part of the job . Letting you make an informed decision is part of the Thys Construction experience .

Dave in Calgary

Quality and Reliability

Trenton is great at what he does. After initially doing a superb job with our hardwood floors, he has since come back twice to do spot repairs in areas damaged by other contractors. He is organized, brings everything he needs and always tidies up afterwards. Most importantly he does such a great job it is impossible to tell where he has replaced boards. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review Dave . Thys construction takes care of there customer long after the job is complete . Repairing of water damage, and trade damage is part of what we do too.

Samuel
Samuel

3 bedrooms

About Thys construction, the process of replacement of flooring from carpet to solid hardwood floor was great. They coordinated with supplier ( Goodfellow) to get the correct shade of hardwood. Trenton is very knowledgeable , reliable and very flexible with changes.

Thanks for the great review Sam . I'm glad I could help with you project . Enjoy your new floor.

Jordan
Jordan

Flooring Installation

I had my old flooring removed and had new ones installed. The job was prompt and didn't take very long at all. He was very detailed, patient and helpful from the beginning to end. I'm very satisfied with his service and would highly recommend him. Thanks again Trenton!

Thanks for the review Jordan . I'm glad we could be of service .

Carrie
Carrie

Vinyl Planking Flooring in Basement

From start to finish, Trenton delivered top-notch service. He responded to my request for quote in a timely manner, took the time to come out to my house (twice), helped me find subcontractors for unrelated work and was committed to ensuring we were happy with the final product. Thank-you, Trenton!

Thanks for the review Carrie . We are committed to putting the customer first . You where a pleasure to work with , and enjoy your new floor.

Jonathan in Edmonton
Jonathan in Edmonton

Laminate Stairs

Trenton did the stairs in my house heading to the basement. The job was done on time and the quality was excellent. I would highly recommend him for any flooring job you need.

Thanks for the review Jonathan . We take great pride in our work , no matter what size of the job .

More about Thys Construction Ltd.

Sales, installation , and service of hardwood , laminate , vinyl ,and cork flooring.
custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops
interior wood working .
Check out our Facebook page for pictures of our work .
BBB Accredited business