Thys Construction Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Calgary AB T2Z 3W2
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Calgary  >  Thys Construction Ltd.

Reviews for Thys Construction Ltd.

Trenton and his assistant did a wonderful job installing flooring in our basement. Trenton communicated clearly throughout the process, shared useful knowledge to aid in decision making, and paid keen attention to detail. The end result is a well-laid floor that is functional and looks great; perfect for our needs!

Thanks for the great review . Thys Construction strives to give the best customer service , and go over all the details. I'm glad to be of service.

Nat

Trenton went above and beyond in every way. He was organized, on time, extremely hard working, and the new floor looks fabulous. I would recommend him with no reservations.

Thanks for the review Nat . It was a pleasure working with you . I hope you new condo turned out just the way you wanted .

Kevin

Trenton and his helper did a fantastic job with the laminate flooring install in my condo. Quote was reasonably priced, work was done on time and exceeded our expectations. We have been getting non-stop comments about how great our floors look!

Thanks for the great review Kevin . I enjoyed working with you . I hope this laminate floor solves those problems with that cute puppy of yours.

kristindiaz

Trenton was very professional, knowledgeable and patient throughout the whole process of our family's decision to replace our flooring in the main level of our house. He was there and happy to assist us prior to, during and most importantly after with any questions we had when the work was completed. He worked with our timeline and completed the job on time. His communication is excellent and he answered any questions or concerns we had in a very timely manner. We love our new hardwood floor.

Thanks for the great review Kristen . I'm glad you guys love your new floor, and part of the transformation of your home .

Michael &.
3 reviews Carstairs, AB

Called Thys Construction on Monday morning after realizing that the scope of my "DIY flooring project" was out of control. Trenton came out that evening and quoted on the job which we feel was more than fair. He and his helper Dane arrived Thursday morning as discussed and completed the prep and install of both floors by Friday afternoon. Trenton went above and beyond to ensure that any concerns we had were addressed before he left. Excellent service and communication. Highly recommend Thy's Construction for your flooring project.

Thanks for the great review Mike . Thys construction always tries to help in anyway shape or form. I'm glad we could help you with your project on such notice .

John

Trenton was very professional. We worked well through the various issues that came up and his knowledge and expertise was exceptional. He did a great job and we would highly recommend him.

Thanks for the great review John . Every job has its challenges, and I'm glad we could get throw then with relative ease. Best of luck to the rest of your renovation.

Drew in Leduc

Trenton and his crew installed new vinyl plank flooring in or house over this past weekend. We are very happy with the results and would definitely recommend Thys construction for anybody looking at getting this kind of work done

Thanks for the great review. I'm glad we could be of service.

Frank V.

Overall, I was very happy with Thys Construction with the insulation of hardwood flooring in kitchen, dining room, two bedrooms and hall way.
The crew was very professional. They showed up on time and communicated when took breaks or need to step away.
They kept their work area clean and tidy. They cleaned up completely after they finished.
They had all the proper tools.... saws, nailers etc..
I thought they provided me with very good pricing.
The floor looks awesome. We have gotten a number if comment on how nice the finished floor looks.

Thanks for the great review Frank. I understand living in a reno can be hard. We do are best to keep our worksite as neat and tide as possible. Having the best tools makes giving you the best quality easier . I'm glad you are happy with the flooring , and thanks for letting me be part of your project .

Dave in Calgary

Trenton is really exceptional at what he does - he cares about his work and it shows. We chose Trenton based on his stellar past reviews and a word-of-mouth recommendation from a trusted friend. I'm sure many others have previously experienced nightmares with contractors, I know I have, but it was a completely different experience with Trenton.

Trenton has a wealth of knowledge. He is more than willing to share information with you about how he would approach a task, even if you are planning to tackle it yourself. He also has a network of skilled tradesmen that he uses and that can be fully trusted. We gave Trenton and his sub-contractors free access to the house while we worked and I never once had any concerns.

Trenton was patient with us while we vacillated on major design decisions. He provided helpful advice all along the way and alerted us to potential consequences of going in a different direction. I felt Trenton always provided me with the information I needed to make the decision that was right for us. He certainly understands that there is often not a right or wrong answer, only personal preference.

Trenton was very responsive to communication, flexible on schedule and he was always on time. He was also very clear about expectations up front.

Overall a great experience.

Thanks for the great review Dave . Thys Construction is a firm believer in educating the client , so they can make the best decision based on there needs. I'm glad I could be part of making your first house , a home .

Elke in Calgary

Trenton did a great job considering all the added headaches of this job. First helping me find a product in stock with my time constraints and bringing samples after hours. Older concrete building with an uneven floor (prepared to grind concrete where necessary). Ensuring the underlay met condo board requirements. Did a great job with all the baseboards, trimming the doors and other wall panels ensuring they fit with the new floor height. He also left me with a humidity meter and guidance on cleaners best for wood flooring for future care. Communication before and during the job was great.

Thanks for the kind review Elke .Thys Construction strives to keep you in the loop every step of the way. From quote , to delivery , to completion .
With every supply and install contract , we also give you proper clean products , a hydrometer, and felts for your furniture. Glad we could have been of service .

More about Thys Construction Ltd.

Sales, installation , and service of hardwood , laminate , vinyl ,and cork flooring.
custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops
interior wood working .
Check out our Facebook page for pictures of our work .
BBB Accredited business