Thys Construction Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Thys Construction Ltd.

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary

Quality and Reliability

Trenton is great at what he does. After initially doing a superb job with our hardwood floors, he has since come back twice to do spot repairs in areas damaged by other contractors. He is organized, brings everything he needs and always tidies up afterwards. Most importantly he does such a great job it is impossible to tell where he has replaced boards. Highly recommended.

Thanks for the review Dave . Thys construction takes care of there customer long after the job is complete . Repairing of water damage, and trade damage is part of what we do too.

Installation of vinyl planking

We have used Thys Contruction in the past when we renovated our main floor in the Spring and were very happy. So when we wanted to install vinyl planking in our upstairs bathrooms and laundry room we called Trenton again! As before, the job was done quickly and professionally. We were very happy with the end result! Would recommend Trenton and Thys Construction!

Thanks for the great review Graydon . Working with you has been my pleasure . Let me know if I can help in any other way .

Yoichi in Calgary
Yoichi in Calgary

Floor leveling, laminate installation, baseboard installation

Trenton came by my rental property condo to install laminate flooring on concrete. He showed me large dip in the concrete and explained to me this issues that would cause and was up front and honest about the costs. His honesty was refreshing as was his speed and efficiency. Despite encountering the leveling difficulties he stayed late and got things done on schedule, the flooring and the new baseboards look great. I would use him again in a heartbeat.

Thanks for the great review . Leveling can be hard to determine with carpet still in place . Educating the customer on warranty requirements , and costs is all part of the job . Letting you make an informed decision is part of the Thys Construction experience .

Samuel
Samuel

3 bedrooms

About Thys construction, the process of replacement of flooring from carpet to solid hardwood floor was great. They coordinated with supplier ( Goodfellow) to get the correct shade of hardwood. Trenton is very knowledgeable , reliable and very flexible with changes.

Thanks for the great review Sam . I'm glad I could help with you project . Enjoy your new floor.

Jordan
Jordan

Flooring Installation

I had my old flooring removed and had new ones installed. The job was prompt and didn't take very long at all. He was very detailed, patient and helpful from the beginning to end. I'm very satisfied with his service and would highly recommend him. Thanks again Trenton!

Thanks for the review Jordan . I'm glad we could be of service .

Carrie
Carrie

Vinyl Planking Flooring in Basement

From start to finish, Trenton delivered top-notch service. He responded to my request for quote in a timely manner, took the time to come out to my house (twice), helped me find subcontractors for unrelated work and was committed to ensuring we were happy with the final product. Thank-you, Trenton!

Thanks for the review Carrie . We are committed to putting the customer first . You where a pleasure to work with , and enjoy your new floor.

Jonathan in Edmonton
Jonathan in Edmonton

Laminate Stairs

Trenton did the stairs in my house heading to the basement. The job was done on time and the quality was excellent. I would highly recommend him for any flooring job you need.

Thanks for the review Jonathan . We take great pride in our work , no matter what size of the job .

Daniela
Daniela

Pantry doors

Trenton did a great job replacing the doors to our pantry. He always replies timely to emails and kept us up-to-date with the delivery. It was easy to work with him and the doors look great.

Thanks for the great review Daniela. I'm glad you are happy with your pantry doors.

Cheryl S.
Cheryl S.

Install LVT overtop existing kitchen flooring.

Trenton was very responsive during the entire process. I was so impressed when he immediately replied to my initial inquiry. Leading up to, during and after the installation, communication via email, text or phone was a very easy process, and Trenton always responded right away ... no waiting ... so nice! Trenton knew his stuff, and I certainly appreciated his thoughts and advice on various matters. Aside from being professional, Trenton was also knowledgeable and personable. Cleanup upon job completion was very much appreciated. The next day, I had a small problem with the transition strips (not Trenton's fault), and he responded immediately and made things right. Trenton was there for me before, during and after the installation. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Trenton.

Thanks for the great review Cheryl . I'm glad I could be of service . Problem arise before , during , and after any project . We strive to stay on top of it , every step of the way .

Installation of flooring

Trenton and his crew did an awesome job installing vinyl planking throughout our main level. Very happy with the level of service he provided. Job was quoted reasonably and the work was done professionally and within the time frame he promised. Would recommend Thys Construction to friends and family for sure. We love our new floor!

Thanks for the great review Grayson . I'm glad to be part of your renovation. I hope you guys enjoy your new floor .

More about Thys Construction Ltd.

Sales, installation , and service of hardwood , laminate , vinyl ,and cork flooring.
custom kitchen cabinets and counter tops
interior wood working .
Check out our Facebook page for pictures of our work .
BBB Accredited business