Top Standard Contracting

Bathroom ceiling repair

Top Standard Contracting
Hamilton
L8K 6J2

We had watermarks appearing on the bathroom ceiling which became more and more frequent. We had the realization that there was leak somewhere near the fan. I called Josh at Top Standard Contracting, and he and his team was there quickly. They found 5 gallons of water above the vapour barrier! This reno involved taking out the whole ceiling. While we were waiting for it to dry, his team check with me frequently, and came to check it. They then took care of the mold, picked up and installed a new fan and repaired the ceiling. They totally cleaned up all the mess in the bathroom and did amazing finishes. I highly recommend Top Standard Contracting. I have just recently asked for a couple of quotes and have recommended Top Standard to my daughter.

11 reviews Burlington, ON

Rec Room renovation

Top Standard Contracting – Reference:
I highly recommend Josh Garyfalakis and his team. We were taking a trip to Maui and really wanted to have our rec room done while we were away. I spent a lot of time working out exactly what I wanted in that room, and approached Josh, just a couple weeks before we left. He managed to book his team in on our last week of vacation. We met, and I showed him what I wanted where, left on vacation, and came back to everything exactly as I had hoped. The workmanship was perfection, everything I anticipated was done and I love our new rec room. I have to say that the really big surprise was that we came home to a clean basement and there was no evidence that they had been in and out our main floor the whole week. The door to downstairs requires going through the entrance, dining room and part of the kitchen, and it was all very neat and clean when we got back. I would recommend Top Standard Contracting to anyone. Josh delivers on what he promises, with excellence and has his guys clean up afterwards – bonus!! I know a lot of people who have contracted Top Standard Contracting and everyone says that they couldn’t imagine using anyone else. Everyone is delighted and confidently trust Josh. Thanks!!!