Alfa Design And Renovation

Reviews for Alfa Design And Renovation

Marcelo
Marcelo

Condo Renovation

I am very satisfied with Alfa Design.
I had a terrible experience with my 2 previous contractors and I was running out of time because I needed to move to the unit, otherwise, I would have no place to live and without Mahdí and Ali's work, I would be lost.
They worked very fast and with very high-quality standards.
Every time there was a problem (which happens a lot in renovations), they stepped in to suggest and implement solutions.
If you are reading this and are unsure, believe me: that is the type of contractor you need. Don't be fooled by some profiles in homestars.com that have thousands of reviews: I followed this criterion 2 times and it was a complete disappointment.
Contact them, talk to them, notice that they are committed to delivering something that will make you happy. Most contractors don't do it. They do.

Dear Marcelo
We really appreciate your support , that was our pleasure to meet and We are very pleased to have your satisfaction.
Thanks for your business

Farhad in Richmond Hill
Farhad in Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Complete Renovation

Earlier this year, we purchased a relatively old house (App, 2500 sq ft) with a presumably last general renovation of 15 years or so which needed a total renovation from A to Z.
This company did a great job in transforming the house not only in terms of renovation and fixing things but also to a level of luxury within a reasonable cost and time frame. These guys are very reliable, flexible, cooperative as well as fast. I am totally happy with the project and will call them again for my next project without any doubt.

Dear Farhad
We are so delighted that you choose Alfa design and we have been gotten your satisfaction. We hope to see you aging. Thanks for your business

fsteven09
fsteven09

Bathroom Renovations

At our church of St. Aidan's, Alfa Design and Renovation did an excellent job updating and renovating our two existing bathrooms. They also installed a separate handicap/family bathroom, as well as a Heater and AC unit to service all these areas. The workers from Alfa Design are very knowledgable and did an amazing job for us. They are also very friendly and easy to work with. All our parishioners are very happy with their work.

Zabi in Toronto
Zabi in Toronto

Kitchen and laundry renovation

With three young children, I was hesitant to go through home renovation and dealing with contractors. I came across Alfa Design through my neighbour who was doing some renos at his place. I was able to see their workmanship, which was outstanding. I hired them to do some Kitchen and laundry room renos. I can say that I was very happy with my choice. They exceeded my expectation. All their workers/employees were respectful and pleasant. They were professional through the whole project even with my wife’s last minute requests and changes. No job is without setbacks but they maintained their professional attitude through the whole project. No cutting corners and paid attention to details. They made things very easy for my family as they were on time, they worked very clean did not leave me with a mess. The one thing that I liked about them was that they were up to date with the new home design and decors. They provided us with some suggestion and ideas, which saved us some money and improved our original design. I had recommended them to my family and friends and I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for good and decent contractors.

we are so delighted that you choosed alfa design and we have been gotten your satisfication.

rahele.semi
rahele.semi
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovation summer 2018

We completed a full remodel of our kitchen and bathroom with Alfa design,Not only did they meet the expectations they also went above and beyond. From the start of our design process through construction and follow up,Alfa design demonstrated their professionalism,expertise,customer service,and true passion for their business.Their purpose is to ensure their client’s complete satisfaction.For budget and time line our project was completed on budget and ontime.Not only we are pleased with final result,but also we are excited to have found a reputable,trustworthy company to partner with again in the future.

Loreen in Richmond Hill
Loreen in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Home Renovation

I had a house fire where the insurance company was determined to repair a little as possible. Every contractor I contacted was more interested in doing the least amount of work possible to get the most out of the insurance payout for themselves. Alfa-Design was highly recommended by a close friend and they surpassed all of my expectations. They where also very supportive and accommodating as I requested a shorter timeline for completion. The renovation was completed with high quality material and workmanship. I would recommend Alfa-Design to anyone who is looking for high quality contractors.

Thank you so much for your review. It is our pleasure that you are happy with us.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Excellent job

Alfa design finished our basement in summer. They are a professional and trustworthy team. Did a good job with a fair price in our house and finished on time. We are very pleased with the result and definitely recommend their services.

Thanks for your review. It was our pleasure to work for you. We have been so happy that you joined to ALFA design family.

More about Alfa Design And Renovation

Alfa Design Home Renovation Company is located in Toronto. Alfa design will offer comprehensive interior design and Home Remodelling and renovation services for commercial and residential properties. We also offer quality Home Renovations that attempt to attain standard expectations within this business. We have a tendency to use fashionable and ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Richmond Hill?