blueprint 360

Instagram

Reviews for blueprint 360

Shri in Toronto
Shri in Toronto

New bathroom floor and reconnection of plumbing

Blueprint's work was excellent. Estimates were provided and stuck to. I have no hesitation recommending Blueprint 360 for the quality of their work.

There was an odd incident where a couple of employees decided to no longer work for Blueprint with zero notice. This left Tu scrambling but he did all he could to replace them by using employees who were engaged in other jobs. This delayed the start of the project by several days. Tu threw in a small financial consideration to acknowledge the delay.

Projects related to office reconfiguration

Working with Blueprint 360 is a dream! They assisted with our office renovations by dismantling our office workstations, reassembling and cleaning the fabric (looks like new!). They installed desks in private offices and sourced hardware needed to complete the task at a reasonable cost. They worked with vendors on our behalf for additional material needed in our new space. They are responsive, responsible and take pride in their work. One thing I really liked is that they followed up after each job to ensure that everything was completed to our satisfaction. I highly recommend Tu and his team!

Game changer

This service is a game changer. I presented to home owner and we can actually walk in their

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Home construction remodeling project

Professionals professional professionals! Love their style and quality of work. Every move was planned well in their schedule, and I love how detailed they are.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

My dream basement

Because of blueprint I was able to finally have my dream basement. After years of putting this off I realized it only took a contractor that made me feel comfortable.
They were very informative and patient with my ignorance. Walking me through the entire process and options. Available whenever I had questions or changed my mind about something.
I highly recommend blueprint 360 and will be using them again

thanks for your kind review

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Basement renovations

Excellent service and work!
Very organized and updates promptly. Never seen such a professional service from a contractor like Tu. Drawings, designs, schedules, and excellent workers to get the work done

we always do our best, thank you

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Basement renovations for rent

Such great service! Everything was so detailed from pricing and drawings. I was impressed with their quality of work and how quickly they can resolve a problem. During demolition we found lots of problem that was driving up the price of the construction!!! However they got the work done within budget. Will definitely use them again in the future

More about blueprint 360

Enhance your construction experience. From A-Z we will demonstrate why we are the best option for designing and building your project.
Blueprint 360 exemplifies the new generation with up-to-date designs, technology, and customer care.
Communication is essential in our business. All our work, from building, architectural and interior design, is curated by professionals with certifications.
We take extra care in personalizing all our designs for each purchaser.
What's separates us from others is our efficiency. Receive updates with daily schedules, virtual tours, and drawings to make you feel like you are part of the team during the whole process.
We specialize in basements, kitchens, bathrooms, and home-builds. Of course, you may call us for custom quotes as well.
Call us for a quotation and demonstration of our structure today!