FIBER SHIELD Toronto Ltd.

Drapery & Upholstery Cleaning
185 Bartley Drive Toronto ON M4A 1E6

Reviews for FIBER SHIELD Toronto Ltd.

Red wine stains

Had some major red wine acident during a family gathering. It was all over the furniture and our vey expensive rug. My designer told me about Fiber Shield. They came and got it all cleaned up. We could not believe it. No one can see any of the stains.

Steven Mackson from Toronto
Steven Mackson from Toronto

Sofa cleaning

This is the worst company I have ever encountered. Not only did they ruin my couch, they have rude, incompetent customer service. I called them to clean my couch, and when they completed the job their products ruined the couch causing splotches of discoloration. When I called to notify them, I was hopeful they could come back and fix the job. The manager did not want to take any responsibility for the couch. His tactic of problem solving was swearing and using intimidation. On top of the ruined couch, I was charged in full.

Carla Canizares from Toronto
Carla Canizares from Toronto

Upholstery and Carpet Cleaning

Thanksgiving guests left the greasy remains of the feast on upholstered chairs and the dining room carpet. Based on a recommendation from Studio B from whom I had bought the furniture, I called Fiber Shield. Response was prompt, the gentleman who arrived knew exactly what he was doing and got it done fast. Very knowledgeable and polite. I have used other cleaners in the past with disappointing results. This company is a gem!