Yorkville Carpet Care

Reviews for Yorkville Carpet Care

kailey
kailey

Very satisfied!

I’m really happy with the job Yorkville Carpet Care did! The customer service was excellent - they came and got my rugs promptly, cleaned them well and returned them within a few days. Everyone I spoke to on the phone and at delivery/drop off was friendly and polite. Will def use them again!

Thank you!

Terri (Toronto)
Terri (Toronto)

Carpet cleaning

The morning after spilling a full glass of red wine on our wool sisal carpet, Avery and his crew arrived within 2 hours of my call and dealt with the wine as well as water stains from where we spilled the Christmas tree water on the same carpet a week ago and residual grease stains on another carpet in our basement. While their first efforts got things 95% clean, they did return again the next morning to do a final touch up. We're extremely impressed. Fast, effective and true to their word!

deborah_fisher in Toronto
deborah_fisher in Toronto

Great customer service

I highly recommend Yorkville carpet care. They cleaned my carpets, stairs, furniture efficiently and left everything very clean. This weekend I got a red wine spill on my newly cleaned white carpet. I called Yorkville and they responded immediately. They arrived within minutes and completely cleaned the stain! What amazing customer service! I will definitely use them again!

We try to provide a service that exceeds our clients expectations and are proud of the relationships we have with our clients

M Friend from Toronto
M Friend from Toronto
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Refreshed blinds

Was so impressed with the quality and speed of work when Yorkville came to clean my roller blinds. Cleaning was done on site...no mess at all. The guys were so thorough about making sure things were carefully done. The blinds are old, but they look almost as good as new. Highly recommended.

It's always a pleasure to deal with clients who are prepared, realistic and thankful for what we are able to do and we're glad that we exceeded their expectations

Kelly
Kelly

Hunter Douglas Blinds

We just bought a house and nearly all the windows had old, custom Hunter Douglas blinds - which came with every stain you could imagine as well as several layers of dust. They really seemed beyond repair - in came Avery. He did such a wonderful job. We were so pleased with the results. He was fast, honest and took true pride in his work. Even the price was right. Highly recommend!

We explained the possible problems with the cleaning. But, we were very happy with the results and the trust that the client had in our abilities

Richard J. Rowe
Richard J. Rowe

Miracle Worker

This review is long overdue as our party was months ago. We had wool wall to wall carpet installed in our basement days prior and by accident 50 cups of Percolating coffee tipped from a table onto the carpet and created a lake 10ft long down the middle of the room sinking into the new wool carpet and the underpad that we hoped would last forever. We assumed everything would have to be replaced but a friend suggested Avery and thought the opinion of an expert would move the insurance claim forward to replace the carpet. Avery arrived hours after I called him a good 12 hours after the spill. He said he could get all 50 cups of coffee out of the underpad and he’d like to work on the stain. He came to our home 3 or 4 times over 5 days. By day 6 the carpet had completely dried and there was no evidence of coffee whatsoever. I was truly gobsmacked.
It has been 7 months and the stain has not returned. The cost was less than half the insurance deductible and we didn’t have to move the furniture out of the house and into storage and back again in the middle of winter. The estimate to replace the carpet, underpad, furniture removal, a storage container rental and labour was more than $12,000. Avery charged $450., and he was so quiet we hardly knew he was there. Avery has the knowledge and the experience to do the job right and with the utmost courtesy and professionalism.

Sometimes even challenges can be fun. We were pretty sure that we could remove the coffee if we did it slowly and controlled the amount of moisture that was used to extract the coffee.

N in Etobicoke
N in Etobicoke

Excellent and worthwhile service

I had a mix of very old Hunter Douglas Silhouette shades and some newer wooden blinds that needed cleaning and repairing. The Silhouettes were very dirty, full of dust, hair, dead spiders and flies from seasons past. As well they were puckered in some places from being pulled back to peek outside.

Avery came to the house to give me a quote. He was very prompt and gave me a reasonable quote. Because the Silhouettes were so dirty he took them all offsite to be cleaned and fixed. He removed them carefully with his own tools. When he returned and installed them again, I was AMAZED at how clean and fresh they looked and smelled. They looked like NEW!!! I was so impressed with the services.

Avery is professional and proud of his work and it shows. I would highly recommend this service.

Hunter Douglas makes a great product that stands up well to years of use and they often come quite clean and look as good as new. Cleaning is much cheaper than replacement.

Kevin in Toronto
Kevin in Toronto

Broadloom Cleaning

We hired Avery to do the carpets at my elderly in-laws home. The carpeting was horribly dirty and stained as it is very old. Avery told us at the outset that he would do the best he could but that some discolouration would persist. Nevertheless, the results exceeded our expectations! We would not hesitate to recommend Avery!

We take pride in our approach. We are honest in our quotes and try to let our clients always know what to expect

Meg in Toronto
Meg in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Spot cleaning of my carpets

Avery and his team at Yorkville are absolutely the best. My young dog was sick and Avery sent his team immediately to spot clean our carpets. They didn't charge us for the service which was amazing. We've been using Yorkville for many years and this shows what great customer service they give. I would recommend Yorkville for their excellent work and service. Thanks Avery!

Pets are family members. I've had dogs all my life and when they are sick , it impacts the entire family When we can clean up a pet accident quickly and efficiently , every member of the house feels better.

Best service ever!

Avery and his team at Yorkville carpet care have the best customer service- they get the job done right. And on time!
I’ve used them numerous times for carpet cleaning as well as Hunter Douglas blinds cleaning / restringing and they get the job done right the first time.
Professional. Punctual. Courteous. Efficient.

We always try to accommodate the requests of our clients

More about Yorkville Carpet Care

Yorkville Carpet Care was established in 1992 to fill a need for residential and commercial clients looking for superior carpet, upholstery and window treatment care by using environmentally safe and effective dry methods.

All of our cleaning systems are safe for children and pets, require very little drying time, and are recommended by all major carpet mills, quality furniture craftsmen, and high-end window treatment companies such as Hunter Douglas™.