Available Cleaners

House & Apartment Cleaning
Toronto ON M2R 3R2

Reviews for Available Cleaners

Apartment cleaning

After my tenant moved out, the apartment was in very poor condition, and needed a really professional cleaning.
I am very glad that I trusted Available Cleaners to do this hard work.
I was impressed by the quality of the cleaning that was done in the apartment.
I highly recommend services from Available Cleaners.
Kane

Thank you so much Kane for your review !
It was a pleasure to help you with your rental unit!
Looking forward to working with you again!
Warmest Regards , Available Cleaners team.

Amber in Toronto
Amber in Toronto

Beyond expectations!!

Wow!! I am so pleased we found Maria and her team for our tenant move out cleaning. They accommodated our date and time requirements and did an incredible job. They washed down doors & baseboards and really went beyond what we were expecting. The price was fair and well worth it. Thank you Maria. Will be in touch soon to book our next cleaning.

Dear Amber,
Thank you so much for this amazing review!
it was a pleasure to deal with you!
We are looking to see you again in the future!
Kind Regards, Available Cleaners Team.

Service Delivered

I required a deep clean after my having to work amd attend school inside during the lock down. Walls, corners, windows - Available Cleaners have my house the facelift it needed beyond my regular home maintenance service.

Dear Jennifer,
Thank you so much for your review!
We are looking to see you again in the future!
Warmest Regards,Available Cleaners Team.

Mark
Mark

Very Professional & Available on Short Notice

Thank you Maria for your very professional service. We appreciate your quick response and availability on such short notice. You and your team did an amazing job. Very detailed and clean. Great communication! Thank you for being patient with us and our hectic schedule and we look forward to working with you again!

Mark,
Thank you very much for this amazing review!
Always a pleasure to deal with you!
Warmest Regards, Available Cleaners Team .

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Post construction clean

Cleaning was done wonderfully! I will definitely be calling her again! I will also recommend her!

Emily,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review!
It was a pleasure to deal with you!
we are looking to see you again in the future!
kind Regards, Available Cleaners Team.

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

amazing magic done in my home!

They came to my home to do a post-painting, staging cleanup and they did amazingly! We had much neglected appliances and shower stalls that I was convinced would remain caked with dirt and grime forever, but when they were done, it came out sparkling new! They work honest, hard working, friendly and fully transparent with their efforts and they did a great job!

Thank you so much Josh for the kind and amazing words!
kind Regards,
Available Cleaners Team

Maisa from Toronto
Maisa from Toronto

Excellent Service

Excellent work! Maria and Maya were very thorough, professional and friendly. They did a deep cleaning for a condo I am about to put on the market. The place looks great. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much Maisa for the nice review. It was a pleasure to deal with you. looking forward to working with you again
Thanks again with your kindness and tips!
Warmest Regards,
Available Cleaners Team.

Best Service Ever!!!

Professional cleaning services provided were just as I had hoped they would be! Maria had a team of ladies come in and blitz the house cleaning everything from the walls,lighting, surfaces,cabinetry etc.I was even shocked at how they managed to get all the dog hair off of our upholstered furniture, not an easy task.
It's not cheap but it's well worth it and our house is now sparkling clean. You can't get cheap when it comes to having your house cleaned and trusting a team to do so. You get what you pay for.
I highly recommend their service!

Thank you so much for your review.
Regards, Available Cleaners team

jean burke-montilla
jean burke-montilla

Best Service Ever!!!!

Professional cleaning services provided, were just as I had hoped they would be! Maria had a team of ladies come in and blitz the house cleaning everything from the walls, lighting, surfaces, cabinetry etc. I was even shocked at how they managed to get all the dog hair off of our upholstered furniture, not an easy task. It's not cheap but it's well worth it and our house is now sparkling clean.You can't get cheap when it comes to having your house cleaned and trusting a team to do so. You get what you pay for. I Highly Recommend Their Service!!!

Dear Jeannie,
Thank you for the kind and amazing words!
kind Regards, Available Cleaners team

Marissa
Marissa

Incredible Cleaning Service & Customer Service!!

Available Cleaners has been nothing short of amazing! I am a Realtor and have used them for two services so far and will be continuing to use them for all my client's move-out cleaning. They accommodated a last minute clean without any hesitation and always provide a fantastic clean and fabulous customer service and response.

Dear Marissa,
Thank you so much for the kind and amazing words!
Always a pleasure to deal with you!
Kind Regards, Available Cleaners team.

More about Available Cleaners

KEEN TO KEEP IT CLEAN
At Available Cleaners, we are passionate cleaners having keen eyesight for keeping your home or office germ-free, dust-free, and sparkling clean!
Experts in Renovation cleaning, Deep cleaning & Regular cleaning.
Available Cleaners offer you high-quality cleaning services for your home or business. Our professional cleaning experts guarantee customer satisfaction on every home cleaning or commercial cleaning job they do throughout the GTA, Toronto, North York, Richmond Hill, Maple, Markham, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Thornhill, and Etobicoke.
The services we provide are: Move in/Out, Post Renovation, Deep Cleaning, Recurring cleaning, Regular Cleaning, Commercial cleaning, Post Construction.
Happy customers keep our phones ringing. As the most reliable, trustworthy, and dependable cleaning company.

We offer you a full 24 hour service guarantee, if you are not fully satisfied with you cleaning, contact us within 24 hours and we will come back and make it right! Easy online Quotes, Booking & Appointment Management. Our staff are professionally trained customer service professionals. Contact us today to schedule your appointment. We look forward to working with you.