Clean House

Toronto ON M3H 4X8

Best of 2017 winner 2 timesBest of 2017winner 2 times

Reviews for Clean House

Excellent Work

Excellent work. Maids came in, cleaned my house for an affordable price and not a single spot was missed. Coming home from work to see my place spotless is amazing. Thank you so much!

Thank you very much for the great review!!!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Very Good

Needed our retail shop cleaned. I was very impressed with Alex and his team! They were very professional. Thanks again Alex for everything. We will certainly use your service again.

Dear Joe
Thank you very much for the great review!
Alex.

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Amazing move-in cleaning service!

Alex and his team are exceptionally professional and offer an amazing deep cleaning service. I recently bought my first condo which had been tenant occupied - needless to say there was a lot of work to be done. Alex arrived early, was thorough and walked me through everything once he was done.

I would highly recommend!!

Dear Jamie

jksl
jksl

Excellent service

I needed a condo unit cleaned after a long time tenant moved out. I called Clean House and they were able to come the very next morning. There was a team of four of them and they did a great job. Very satisfied and would hire again.

Dear John
Thank you very much!

Condo cleaning

Alex and team did a great job getting my downtown condo clean. He walked me through what they would be doing at the start and walked me through again at the end to show what had been done. Arrived exactly on time and finished in under two hours. Would use again.

Dear Jeni
Thank you very much for great review!

One time cleaning

Alex and his crew did an absolutely superb job cleaning our two story house, from top to bottom. And they were a pleasure to work with. No complaints whatsoever. I recommend them without reservation.

Dear Bernard
Thank you very much for your business!!!

KD
KD

Amazing Cleaning Service! Best Ever!!

I used Alex's cleaning services and it was by far the best cleaning service I've ever had (and I've used several companies). Alex and his team were very professional, detailed, and did not miss a single area. My house smelled so nice and clean as soon as I opened the door. Everything was spotless, streak free, and shining. Alex even went through my entire home with me to guarantee great quality work. His attention to detail amazes me and he is very passionate about the work he does. I'm so very happy and I will absolutely recommend Clean House to everyone! Honestly, don't hesitate because it is worth every dollar! :)

Dear Kruti
Thank you very much for the great review!

Al
Al

In-House Deep Clean

This was a move-in deep cleaning. Alex and his team arrived on time. They were all very polite, friendly, and hard-working. They literally cleaned every nook and cranny in the house. They left the house looking like new. I was more than impressed with their work and i would highly recommend Clean House to anyone. You will not be disappointed. We will definitely use Alex again. No need to go to anyone else. Thanks again Alex !

Dear Al
Thank you very much for the great review!!!

md in Markham
md in Markham

Move In / Reno Cleaning

I decided to contact Alex after reading great reviews on Homestars. He came on an early Sunday morning, on time, with two other ladies. Being a newly built houses, the place was very dusty. After Alex and his team were done, the place was spotless and smelled great! Thank you Alex! I looking forward to working with you again.

Hello Mike
Hope will see you soon.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Move In Cleaning

Alex and his team did a 5/5 job with our move in cleaning. The movers and painters have just left (lots of clean up as you can imagine), but Alex cleaned the place spotless and made it seem like a brand new place. Very courteous, very professional, fast response and proactively followed up with us prior to the appointment. Also, Alex did not cash in our deposit until the job was done - something rare to see these days with other contractors. I would recommend Alex and his team to any of my friends and family.

Dear David

More about Clean House

Quality is our priority !!!
Clean House proudly OFFERS:
Last minute cleaning
One time cleaning
Office cleaning
Commercial cleaning
Post construction cleaning
Renovation Cleaning
We do move ins and move out cleaning
Carpet & Upholstery cleaning