Clean House

House & Apartment Cleaning
Proudly Serving: Toronto, Etobicoke, North York, Vaughan, Mississauga, Richmond Hill, Markham, and Scarborough.

Reviews for Clean House

Patti M in Markham
Patti M in Markham

Pre-listing deep cleaning

Prompt response , availability within the week! Alex and team were on time, courteous, meticulous, trustworthy! The kitchen and bathroom needed the most attention, and when the job was finished they were spotless. The job was completed within the time frame quoted and there were no extra costs. I’ve never seen either room this sparkling. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Alex and Clean House for any cleaning job, big or small.
Patti

Dear Patti
Thank you very much for the kind words!
I hope we will be help you again!

Kirsten
Kirsten

Post full house Reno

Fantastic job done after a very messy Reno over 4 floors- they cleaned areas I never cleaned, like behind the rads, in lights etc. Took 3 very nice ladies 8-10 hours, and was worth every cent. Turned a work zone back into a home

Thank you very much for the great review.
Thank you for your business!
Hope will be help you again .
Sincerely Alex

Clean house to prepare for selling

Alex and his team did an amazing job cleaning my house in preparation for selling it. Also his steam cleaning of my carpets was excellent.
I would recommend Alex and his team to anyone. Looking forward to working with him and his team in my new house! Thanks Alex.

Thank you very much for the kind words!
Thank you for your business!

Very detail-oriented cleaning

We needed some last minute move in/out cleaning, Alex was quick to respond and arrived at exactly the time he promised. Him and the team did an amazing job, the place is spotless! They took time to ensure we knew how to keep the place clean, especially with tricky appliances like the glass between the oven door. If you are looking for a down-to-earth cleaning team that's detail oriented, Clean House is the way to go.

Dear Jenny
Thank you very much for the kind words and great review.
Thank you.
Alex

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Condo Renovation Deep Clean

We hired Clean House to handle the clean up after our recent condo renovation. Alex, quickly responded to our quote request and was able to schedule our job within 2 weeks. Alex, showed up early and walked around to discuss what we wanted to achieve, and did another walk through at the end of the job. They finished faster than we expected, and lowered the quote as a result. We were very happy with the job they did, and they overdelivered versus our expectations. We would definitely recommend them and will work with them again in the future.

Dear Ryan, thank you very much for the kind words.
Thank you very much for great review.
Hope we will help you again.
Sincerely Alex

Great job, great service for a move-in cleaning job

Before moving into our house, we renovated some bathrooms and painted two floors. We wanted to have a pre move-in cleaning job done, and I sought quotes from a number of services before settling on Clean House. Alex was very responsive from the beginning, and the crew who claim to clean did an excellent job. They were professional, careful and thorough. They also were efficient and accomplished more in the budgeted time frame than I expected.

Alex also was patient and flexible in accommodating my schedule. We were booking on fairly short notice (less than 2 weeks), and then we had to speed up the cleaning considerably because our cross-border moving company suddenly indicated that it would be arriving about 3 days ahead of schedule.

It was a great experience and a very good value for the money spent. Thanks!

Benfallis in Scarborough
Benfallis in Scarborough

Rental move in deep clean

Alex and his crew came in explained everything there were going to do, very professional
The place was in bad need of cleaning...mild etc. After they where done it was like whole new place
Will use them again!

Dear Ben
Thank you very much for your business!

New home, great job!

They were great! Highly recommend. We just bought a new house and they cleaned it, top to bottom. They were friendly, professional, and did an excellent job. Thank you for making our new home a wonderful place to move into. B

Dear Jenna
Thank you very much for the kind words.

TM in Toronto
TM in Toronto

Very disappointed.

I have used Clean House for over two years on a regular monthly basis. Because one month was missed, the owner told me that he would charge me for a full deep clean (as opposed to my regular cleaning rate - the deep clean rate is 56% higher than my regular rate) and that he was increasing my regular rate by 25% on a go forward basis.
So much for customer loyalty. Very dissapointing. I would not recommend this service provider to others.

It's not true. It's not all the facts. It's not whole history.
What goes around, comes around.

ryanholm72 in Toronto
ryanholm72 in Toronto

Last minute pre-sale cleaning

Alex and his team were excellent. He took the job on 48 hours notice and his communication was great. I knew they were going to do a great job getting my home sparkelling. In addition, they happen to arrive at my place the morning after the major wind storm in the area and we were without power. His team still did an exceptional job and went above and beyond to ensure nothing was left uncleaned. Many thanks Alex and team!

Dear Ryan
Thank you very much for the great review.
Thank you for your business.
Hope we will help you again.

More about Clean House

Quality is our priority !!!
Clean House proudly OFFERS:
Last minute cleaning
One time cleaning
Office cleaning
Commercial cleaning
Post construction cleaning
Renovation Cleaning
We do move ins and move out cleaning
Carpet & Upholstery cleaning