Dr. Duct

Reviews for Dr. Duct

Donald in Ottawa
Donald in Ottawa
1 review , ON

Re route and remove and replace plastic dryer ducting

Normally I would have done this myself but as it was very tight area to work in and I wanted it done to code, it was time to call in the pros.

They removed all existing plastic duct and re routed to exterior. Also replaced exterior Duct Flap (rodent proof). Cleaned up after and removed all old product.

Highly recommend these guys.

Original estimate was a little high but they were pricing in worst case. Came in at 75 % of estimate and I was happy to pay.

Thanks for the great review. We were very happy to save you $100.00 in labor because it did not take as long as we estimated with no problems.

Bel in Cumberland
Bel in Cumberland

Duct cleaning

It was a great job. After the job, every one in the family feel the difference when they came home. My wife had the greatest nights of sleep in 4 years. Put away allergy meds. Highly recommended.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Duct cleaning

I was very satisfied dealing with Dr. Duct. Excellent service from beginning to end. The tech was polite, knew what he was doing and taking about. The house was protected with carpet and a drape put in the door. When the tech left the house was clean. I had my ducts cleaned before but none of the others came close to Dr. Duct. Very happy with the whole process. Will call them again. Thank you.

Chris Henderson in Ottawa
Chris Henderson in Ottawa

Duct Cleaning

I was very impressed with the whole process of dealing with Duct Dr. from the initial call to having a tech at my house within my tight time frame before I moved my next tenant in. These guys are definitely on my list of contractors that will re-use in the future. Wish you all the best.

Karolynn in Ottawa
Karolynn in Ottawa

Prompt & Clean

Quick service. Was able to have an apt book within 2 days of calling. Technician was helpful at pointing out energy saving options that i could do. Very clean and careful not to damage anything.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Good service

The guys from Dr Duct were very professional and courteous.
They protected the floors and corners. They told me in advance what exactly they would do and how long it would take. The pricing was also clearly explained, in advance. They will ask you mid way through about optional services like s spray coating inside the ducts or clearing the dryer vent. Low to medium pressure on that offer.

Great to hear from you, thank you for your review!

Christopher in Scarborough
Christopher in Scarborough

Job well done

The two guys were polite, clearly explained everything before beginning their work, made nice neat holes where they required access, neatly fitted covers into the access holes, and cleaned up after themselves. We are very satisfied with the work.

wendy and roger in Ottawa
wendy and roger in Ottawa

Blackburn Hamlet Homeowners
2017/12/18
Awesome experience with Dr. Duct. They were extremely understanding of our situation, and came quickly to resolve our problems. Our technician was great. Very friendly, knowledge, and he provided excellent customer service.He explained explained everything he needed do, and gave us a breakdown of our costs upfront. He gave us great tips on the types of filters we should use on our furnace to meet our needs, and the maintenance of our furnace. We saw on his camera how the system worked, and how clean our ducts were. They also went the extra distance to call us a few days later to make sure everything was okay so we could celebrate Christmas in our home with our family. Wonderful!!!!. We have already recommended to our family and friends. Thanks again for all your help. Great Job!!!!!

Canadian in Ottawa
Canadian in Ottawa

Great service

Everyone I talked to set up the cleaning and the employees that arrived to clean our ducts were great. The techs were knowledgeable and friendly. Would defiantly you dr duct again.

MJ in Paradise
MJ in Paradise
1 review Paradise, NL

Great job and great service.

I realized a week or so before Christmas that our ducts and fireplace needed cleaning. While they were booked solid, they made a genuine effort to accomodate our timelines. Both crews were polite, respectful of our home and did a great job. They explained every expense and we are very satisfied. Will be going back.

Thanks, We are very glad to hear about your experience

More about Dr. Duct

Air duct cleaning, dryer vent cleaning, dryer ducting repair, bathroom/ kitchen vent cleaning, furnace air filer sales, air exchangers/ heat recovery ventilator cleaning, kitchen hood exhaust system cleaning, attic insulation removal, central vacuum cleaning, and chimney cleaning.
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Ottawa?