Electricians

AndreaCB in Georgina
AndreaCB in Georgina
3 reviews Aurora, ON

MASTER of his trade.

Mr. Lavery is truly a breath of fresh air. He came in to rectify a serious mess of issues (caused by a prior contractor). Permits were pulled properly and he worked alongside the ESA to correct many defects. His work is clean, he is professional, beyond easy to communicate with, I simply can not give this professional enough praise. In darkness of a very messy and complicated project created by a poor tradesman - he was the light! Thank you so much John! You are truly incredible!

Cindy M. in Maple
Cindy M. in Maple
2 reviews York Regional Municipality, ON

light switches

I called Wellington Electrical Solutions to get an estimate to fix issues that I was having with 4 light switches and the related 2-way switches. When John came to take a look, he assessed the problems and said he could fix them right away and it would only take half an hour. I watched him work with great efficiency and I could see clearly that he knew what he was doing. As well, John is a very pleasant man. He is respectful and charged a reasonable amount for the excellent job that he did. I will definitely call Wellington Electrical Solutions / John for any future jobs.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

Service

A set of lights and plugs were not working in the house after another person replaced all the switches and plugs to match the colour of the new plates. John arrived within 24 hours, quickly and competently determined where the problem was, and fixed it to our complete satisfaction. Excellent customer service!!

I would sincerely recommend Wellington Electrical Solutions ... great customer service and reasonable cost. We will be asking John to do additional work for us.

Thanks John!

Circuit breaker in home

14845 Yonge Street
Aurora
L4G

This is the second time I have relied on Wellington Electrical to quickly come to my home to address a circuit breaker issue in my home's electrical panel. Although John was booked, he sent one of his colleagues who listened, took immediate action to correct the problem and put my concerns to rest. Great work - thanks again.

Bonnie

electrical repairs

John @ Wellington Electrical Solutions was referred to me by a business contact. I e-mailed him and quickly received a response and a time that day that he would arrive at my home. After explaining a bit of history with multiple stoves using the same circuit/circuit breaker, John was able to diagnose a faulty circuit breaker, spent time showing me the results of arching/sparking in my electrical panel and quickly replaced the circuit breaker. Extremely knowledgeable and easy to talk to...I highly recommend him.

Looking for Electricians pros in Aurora?