2 B Wired!

Electricians
Greater Toronto Area ON
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  2 B Wired!

Reviews for 2 B Wired!

Karen in Leslieville
Karen in Leslieville

Replaced 2 GFI's, 3 outdoor outlet covers, 21 halogen->LED potlight bulbs

Excellent service, two technicians stayed until the problem was resolved. Came on time, estimate was accurate, left without a mess. I would use these guys again for further electrical work.

Thanks for the glowing review Karen, it was a pleasure and easy to work with you! May your days be well lit!

Mario in Ottawa
Mario in Ottawa

Job Well Done!

He was punctual, professional, friendly and replaced two of our pot lights and dimmer (supplied by us) quickly and efficiently. It's hard to find a no nonsense electrician so we would definatly use his services again.

tony silva in Oakville
tony silva in Oakville

panel upgrade

This is the second time I had 2 B Wired out to my house and they are nothing but professional. This last time was a complete overhaul of my electrical panel and it came not without its bumps and bruises of fishing the wires in a finished basement. Ben and Tommy were steadfast, never giving up until the job was complete.
I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a job well done!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We will be happy to assist with any future projects that may arise!

Linda M from Oakville
Linda M from Oakville

Great company!

2BWired is an excellent company! Benjamin(0wner), and his team of Quinn and Craig were all very professional, friendly, and did a lot of work for us, in a relatively short period of time- including two things we had forgotten to ask for when we discussed what we needed done. Benjamin was the only electrician who answered his phone when we needed to get some work done- and had his team to our home quickly. He made two trips, one to introduce himself, and the second time to make sure that after the work was completed we were totally satisfied- which we absolutely were! The bill was very fair, considering how much work we had done, and we will definitely recommend Benjamin and 2BWired to everyone we know, and would be more than happy to use the company for any future electrical work we need. Thanks so very much 2BWired!
Rick and Linda
L6H 4X7

Thank you for the excellent review guys! Would be happy to work with you again!

gregvandem in Mississauga
gregvandem in Mississauga

Basement Wiring

We needs a bunch of wiring done in an unfinished basement that we wanted to give an industrial look to.. painted cinder-block walls dropped ceiling and ample lighting. It was a mix of new plug-points, switches and pot-lights. There was also a pottery kiln to connect and a lot of old wiring that needed updating for safety.

From the start Ben and his team were punctual, thorough and flexible. 2 B came in with a very reasonable quote. I kept springing new changes on his team. They were always gracious with my lack of knowledge and changing needs and adjusted on the fly in a way that put the customer first.

I don't know a lot about electrical but I am a good carpenter and I know good craftsmanship when I see it. If you hire 2 B Wired! You will get good solid work done as a result.

Wow! What a wonderful review! Thank you for being excellent clients to work for! Look forward to the next stage!

Gloria Bogue
Gloria Bogue

Upgrade on our electrical panel

2bwired was highly recommended by my landscaper, so I contacted Ben and he looked what needs to be done. Got an estimate to upgrade my electrical panel for my swim spa and gave a go ahead on the project. Start date on time and was done by the end of the day as promised.Impressive workmanship, prepare the work area by covering where they will be working. Professional and informs you of what they are doing. Crew excellent Craig and Quinn and of course Ben all three of the working together. Left my house nice and clean. Electrical panel professionally done. Keep up the good work I would highly recommend 2Bwire. Thanks.

Was a pleasure working with you!
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

JC + JB in Toronto
JC + JB in Toronto

GFI/breaker fix and furnace generator switch installation

Excellent service. Fast response time. High level proficiency and professionalism in their work.
Got the part for the new switch promptly and kept us informed of costs. Just solid good, neat and clean work.
Strong recommendation.

Thank you for this positive review! Was a pleasure working with you!
Happy new year!

LisaE in Toronto
LisaE in Toronto

Installations

After going back and forth with several electricians we made contact with Ben on a Monday and he was able to come by that Friday.

Ben and his apprentice Craig arrived on time to swap out several old fixtures for new ones. They were extremely professional, efficient and friendly. They were able to get the job done quickly which helped out with our budget.

We are very satisfied with work that was completed and will definitely recommend 2 B Wired to others!

Thank you for taking the time in leaving such a great review! We're happy to help with whatever comes up in the future!

Eric in Pickering
Eric in Pickering
16 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen lighting

We hired Ben to install our kitchen cabinet lighting. Very happy with how everything turned out! Took our kitchen to a whole new level. He was very responsive from the moment I contacted him and his attention to detail is top notch. We did a very large renovation and Ben was definitely one of the best people we dealt with through the entire job. I will be contacting him for anything electrical related in the future.

Thank you for leaving such a positive review Eric! Was a pleasure giving your kitchen the ultimate bling!

David from Leslieville in Toronto
David from Leslieville in Toronto

Electrician - Installation of 4 light fixtures

I reached out to Ben after going back and forth with another electrician over a period of almost two months.

I emailed him on Monday evening, he responded on Tuesday and we connected via phone shortly thereafter. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that he could fit me that Saturday.

He and his apprentice Craig showed up on time (10 minutes early actually). Although the job was fairly straight-forward, i.e. swapping up 4 cheap, builder-grade light fixtures with much nice options, one of the fixtures was above a stairwell (10+ feet above the staircase in that particular spot).

Ben and Craig completed the work very quickly, which equated to below budget. Workmanship and professionalism were both excellent.

Highly recommended!

Thank you for taking the time to write a geat in detail review! It was a pleasure working with you to turn your house into a home!

More about 2 B Wired!

Residential & Commercial Service Changes/ Upgrades, Panel Upgrades, Conduit/ Piping, Custom Kitchens, Bathroom upgrades, Landscape Lighting, Jacuzzi installations, Pot Lights, Knob & Tube Removal, Custom Rewiring, Adding lighting or receptacles, Smoke / Co2 Detectors Television/ Internet/ Telephone jacks Door Bell's, Security Camera's, Speakers / Stereo Cabinets