2 B Wired!

Reviews for 2 B Wired!

Happy customer in North York
Happy customer in North York

Mmmmm

Electrician knows what he is doing but pricey.
Very challenging to get him back to finish - constantly putting us in between other jobs for the main work. (Rewiring entire house - held up other crew working).
Did not respond to us in a timely manner - telling us he was doing us a favour finishing things.
Took pictures of our home and posted them without asking us.
Recorded a family member and played it to staff at a local coffee shop who promptly told our family
about it ....
Job started in May and still not finished up at end of August..... has our money though.....

Elmar
Elmar

Ceiling Fan

Excellent job installing a new ceiling fan in my bedroom. They also did several other small electrical jobs around the house. They have worked for me on several ocassionas and I highly recommend their services.

Kaz in Toronto
Kaz in Toronto

Great company

Used Ben and his team to upgrade/rewire main panel and for pool installation. Team was professional and responsive. They also followed up quickly on a couple of minor issues and fixed them quickly.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Knob and Tube Issues & more

Called these guys after taking down a ceiling light and to my surprise there was knob and tube connections. They came out the next day to hook it up as I was just uncomfortable doing it myself. Since then I have called them back to do a panel upgrade and other small jobs. Great people, friendly and I thihk their price is about average. Overall, I would call them back to do more work.

Simply Home Downsizing
Simply Home Downsizing

Installed Light Fixtures

I called 2B Wired on the recommendation of a neighbour. They arrived at my home ready to work. They were professional, friendly, and efficient. I will definitely call on them again in future.

Mario in Ottawa
Mario in Ottawa

Job Well Done!

He was punctual, professional, friendly and replaced two of our pot lights and dimmer (supplied by us) quickly and efficiently. It's hard to find a no nonsense electrician so we would definatly use his services again.

Thanks for the review Mario, it was a pleasure doing this quick job for you!

Karen in Leslieville
Karen in Leslieville

Replaced 2 GFI's, 3 outdoor outlet covers, 21 halogen->LED potlight bulbs

Excellent service, two technicians stayed until the problem was resolved. Came on time, estimate was accurate, left without a mess. I would use these guys again for further electrical work.

Thanks for the glowing review Karen, it was a pleasure and easy to work with you! May your days be well lit!

tony silva in Oakville
tony silva in Oakville

panel upgrade

This is the second time I had 2 B Wired out to my house and they are nothing but professional. This last time was a complete overhaul of my electrical panel and it came not without its bumps and bruises of fishing the wires in a finished basement. Ben and Tommy were steadfast, never giving up until the job was complete.
I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a job well done!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We will be happy to assist with any future projects that may arise!
Happy New Year!

Linda M from Oakville
Linda M from Oakville

Great company!

2BWired is an excellent company! Benjamin(0wner), and his team of Quinn and Craig were all very professional, friendly, and did a lot of work for us, in a relatively short period of time- including two things we had forgotten to ask for when we discussed what we needed done. Benjamin was the only electrician who answered his phone when we needed to get some work done- and had his team to our home quickly. He made two trips, one to introduce himself, and the second time to make sure that after the work was completed we were totally satisfied- which we absolutely were! The bill was very fair, considering how much work we had done, and we will definitely recommend Benjamin and 2BWired to everyone we know, and would be more than happy to use the company for any future electrical work we need. Thanks so very much 2BWired!
Rick and Linda
L6H 4X7

Thank you for the excellent review guys! Would be happy to work with you again!
Happy New Year!

More about 2 B Wired!

Residential & Commercial Service Changes/ Upgrades, Panel Upgrades, Conduit/ Piping, Custom Kitchens, Bathroom upgrades, Landscape Lighting, Jacuzzi installations, Pot Lights, Knob & Tube Removal, Custom Rewiring, Adding lighting or receptacles, Smoke / Co2 Detectors Television/ Internet/ Telephone jacks Door Bell's, Security Camera's, Speakers / Stereo Cabinets
Looking for Electricians pros in Toronto?