Jordan D Electric

Reviews for Jordan D Electric

Jpena
Jpena

Installed Timer for In-ground Pool Motor

I hired Jordan out of a few electricians I found and reached out to on Homestars. From the moment I reached out to him, Jordan was very pleasant to deal with and always reassuring and confidence-inspiring in the job that was to be done. He did the job very well, and maintained a very positive attitude all throughout the process even when we encountered a few issues with my existing set-up. The work was well done and the timer works excellent. I'll be contacting him again soon for some other jobs I may need around the house. Will certainly recommend him to anyone needing electrical work.

Thank you for the wonderful review.
Thank you for choosing Jordan D Electric!
We hope to serve you again in the future!

Light fixture and outlet

Jordan provided excellent service. He fixed an electrical outlet that stopped working and replaced a damaged light fixture. Jordan was professional and provided his licence and insurance documents when asked. He was easy to work with and I will call him back again.

Thank you Sofie for your review.
I am looking forward to work with you again.

Karen
Karen

Replacing light switches

I was very impressed, punctual, professional and ensures the job is done properly. Pricing was also reasonable.

It was my pleasure. I am looking forward to work with you again.

JCK
JCK

Installed electrical sub-panels and new outlets.

Jordan D Electric was professional, clean and courteous. It was done on time and as estimated.

Thank you very much Jake for your review, it was my pleasure to work with you.

Jane
Jane

Electrical updates

Jordan carried out some electrical work for us, a new light fixture, stove hood and porch fixture. He was prompt, helpful and carried out the work quickly and efficiently. I will use him again for any electrical work I need done.

Thank you very much Jane for your review and nice words, it was my pleasure to work with you.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

installation of lights and switches

Jordan is a very pleasant and thorough person. He acts very professionally , does very good work and leave the place clean. I have used his services on several occasions and have never been disappointed.

Thank you for your review. It is a pleasure working with you!

dimitrovdimitare
dimitrovdimitare

Rewiring

He came in to do a full rewiring of my house. The house was completed very quickly and there was no extra or unnecessary damage done do the drywall making patching easier. Also works very clean so there was never a mess around the house. Would definitely recommend to others looking for quality work.

Thanks Dimitare for your review. Look forward to working with you in the future.

Michael I.
Michael I.

Kitchen Renovation

The work was professional,disciplined and well executed from demolition to completion with a successful result and on Budget.

Thank you Micheal for taking the time to write this review. Anytime you need help you know who to call.

Robert Boucher  from Toronto
Robert Boucher from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Electrical work

Jordan Electric did an extremely professional job in our old home , we were very pleased , delighted , with all his work and the great attention to detail , took great pride and care in his work , a true artisan a rare find , highly recommend his company . R Boucher

Pleased to see you liked my work. Thank you for writing this review.

More about Jordan D Electric

Master Electrical Contractor
Residential*Commercial*Industrial
Jordan D Electric provides professional electrical service and consultancy of the highest quality.
Jordan D Electric offer dozens of service categories: