Jordan D Electric

Jordan D Electric

Reviews for Jordan D Electric

Derek McKenzie
Derek McKenzie

Electrical Service Upgrade (60 to 200amps)

Like many older Toronto homes, our electrical needed an upgrade into the 21st Century.

Jordan was able to prioritize what needed to be done to move forward and quickly started moving on the project. He contacted ESA, set up the hydro shut off and reconnection date. He sourced materials from multiple suppliers in a Covid world to ensure he had all the appropriate components.

He was always well prepared, on time and highlight his progress and the next steps. He is methodical in his approach and ensures that the job is done to the highest quality. He has very high standards for his work and doesn't settle or cut any corners.

I like learning a thing or two when taking on a project. Jordan was extremely informative, collaborative and patient with my questions.

Jordan is an honest, reliable, high quality electrician who is fair. I fully recommend Jordan without any reservations. I look forward to working with Jordan for my next electrical project.

Jordan
Jordan

Honest and Skilled

Jordan is honest, friendly, and skilled. He was quick to come out and got to work right away. He was mindful about keeping our space clean and was honest and communicative. I highly recommend!

Electrical work

I have called Jordan twice to help with some electrical work at my restaurant. Both times he came within a day or two. His prices are fair, he takes the time to explain the work he’s done, and he’s very friendly and fair to work with. Would highly recommend Jordan for your electrical work needs.

Ann
Ann

Exterior Electrical

I called for an estimate regarding an exterior electrical issue. Jordan returned my call within a couple of hours. He came the next day. He was professional and explained everything. There was a part needed that would depend on when the repair could be done. Jordan was able to get the part - he completed the work the next day.

My experience was very positive. I would definitely recommend Jordan.

Electrician

Jordan was very professional and reliable. I highly recommend him for any electrical work. Among other things we had pot lights, kitchen cabinet lights and countertop lights installed and they look fantastic.

KatD in Toronto
KatD in Toronto

Such a pro!

We have had Jordan do two jobs at our house. He is professional, timely, and both times he made suggestions that have made our electrical systems in our 100+ year old house much better. We will be calling him soon for another job. Highly recommend.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

Can’t speak highly enough of Jordan, very professional in his work and as I was redoing the kitchen myself needed that leeway for scheduling which he was very accommodating.

jameswunder in Toronto
jameswunder in Toronto

Electrical work

Jordan fit me into his tight schedule and did a fantastic wiring job on our kitchen renovations. He provided an accurate quote before any work was done and did not go over the quoted price for the work done.
Everything is now uniform and I have power in all the necessary places. Thanks again Jordan. I highly recommend him if you need a qualified professional electrician.

Great update - smoke detectors & outlet install

Jordan electric quoted my job. He discussed the details and picked up all the required smoke/carbon monoxide detectors. He also installed an GFCI outlet outside. I would highly recommend this company.

More about Jordan D Electric

Master Electrical Contractor
Residential*Commercial*Industrial
Jordan D Electric provides professional electrical service and consultancy of the highest quality.
Jordan D Electric offer dozens of service categories: