Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

13-905 Dillingham Rd Pickering ON L1W 2X9
Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

Suzanne in Keswick
Suzanne in Keswick
1 review Pickering, ON

Redo of Furnace, HRV, AC and Basement Ductwork

We are thrilled with the professional, neat and compact work that Cody, Jason, Ryan and their helpers did on redoing our complete HVAC system. The first day they worked long hours to get our old furnace and shoddy ductwork replaced with the new furnace & ducts by the evening!! We were very impressed by their efficiency as a well-run team who also planned out the new ductwork to be as convenient as possible. It made a huge difference for finishing our basement properly with higher ceilings! On the third day, Jason again worked late to make sure everything was done: furnace, humidifier, HRV, AC, thermostats, gas lines and of course, basement ductwork. He then patiently took the time to show us how to manage the new wall thermostat and HRV controls. We would definitely recommend the excellent workmanship of Climate Experts!

Hello Suzanne, thank you very much for all your kind words about the company's employees. We do have a great team that cares about their workmanship and the clients they do installs for. We are thrilled to hear you are very happy with the work and for Jason our lead hand to stay late to finish and to educate you on all your new HVAC equipment. Thank you for choosing Climate Experts for your HVAC needs. Welcome aboard!

Regards,

Office Mgr.

Gord in Milton
Gord in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Incredible Service, Fantastic Company

Great team and amazing service. Our ancient furnace finally died and we contacted this team. Cody was professional and great to deal with, Kimberly was amazing, friendly and super for setting up appointments and billing and the installation folks were outstanding! They were patient at explaining everything and answering all of my questions, and had thoroughly top notch service. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of HVAC needs. New furnace was installed and up and running in half a day and I couldn’t be happier. Follow up service to replace the HVAC vent cap was fast, friendly and extremely professional. If you're looking for service or installation of HVAC, I would not hesitate to strongly recommend this group.

James Abbott in Essex
James Abbott in Essex
0 reviews Essex, ON

New Lennox Furnace

The technicians arrived a few minutes early and got to work. A clean and professional job. They placed drop sheets to protect the carpet and cleaned up when they left. They made a few improvements such as raising the furnace up off the floor and adding another cold air return. They also recommended we run the fan more often. A great job!

Thank you for your kind review. It is certainly great to hear that we've done a good job.

Regards,

Beth
Office Assistant / CSR

imthompson01 in Oshawa
imthompson01 in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New split AC unit

Can’t say enough good things about Cody and his team. Prompt, thorough, diligent and conscientious from start to finish, not to mention the most competitive bid out 4 quotes. Highly recommend.

Thanks Cody & team, I’ll definitely call you again next time.

Thank you very much for your review , we are so happy with our services . Welcome aboard

Emergency furnace replacement at Christmas 2019

From start to finish, Cody, Mike, Shane, and Sharon were wonderful to work with. The diagnosis, recommended Lennox replacement, and install / clean up were best of class. As an added benefit - their communications were awesome, from texts / emails with precision ETAs, including installer pix (for safety, etc) were an unexpected but greatly appreciated bonus! Would highly recommend them for any HVAC repair, replacement or annual maintenance. Thanks so much Climate Experts team!

Thank you very much for your kind words. We're happy we could help at such a busy time for everyone at this time of year. Welcome aboard!

Ron Hutchison from Ajax
Ron Hutchison from Ajax
5 reviews Ajax, ON

New Furnace & A/C Installation

Exceptional work from the entire team. I contacted Climate Experts to get a quote about installing a new furnace & air-conditioner, as both of ours had seen better days.

Cody scheduled a date, came out & provided 3 detailed quotes, from good value, to better value to our best value. The breakdown & detail of each quote was walked through extensively. The communication from this company is outstanding as he answered all of our questions in detail.

We decided on the the "best" value & we're happy we did.
I'd like to give a big thanks to Jason, Alex & Drew. These guys worked their asses off.

They were always polite & kept us up to date on their progress. They are all truly professional tradesmen. Even though our installation date fell on a Friday of a long weekend, these guys did not rush & you can tell by the attention to detail. No shortcuts were taken to hurry things up.

The guys were exceptional in every way. We are truly pleased with the final results.

I highly recommend Climate Experts & will look forward to working with them again in the future.

Ron, thank you so much for all your kind words. We at Climate Experts are absolutely thrilled to hear you are happy with the install. We work hard as a team and appreciate all we can do for our clients. We strive to be the top notch HVAC company out there. Thanks again for all your kind words. Looking forward to the future with you

Sincerely,

Stefan in North york
Stefan in North york

Complete Home Renovation Heating and Cooling

When meeting the owner (Cody) the first few times, I had a good impression and after reviewing a few other quotes from HVAC contractors we decided to give the job to the young entrepreneur even though his offer was not the most competitive we received. The scope was supply and installation of a hydronic in-floor heating system and four ductless air conditioners.

Initially all went well when the job started. However, even then were some workmanship issues and his young crew needed a good bit of supervision. Cody himself was nowhere to be seen anymore once the job started. In the six month the project took to execute, he was on site twice. Once to collect a payment and the other time to commission the system after countless phone calls and multiple attempts to do it by one of his inexperienced staff.

When things get heated, he does not pick up the phone and emails are not being answered. The crews that come to do the work nothing but complain about their boss. One guy even quit and walked off the job when working on our project due to issues he had with the owner.

I would not work with Climate Experts again as it seems to me that the workload they take on is not being managed or is simply too much. The owner is very knowledgeable but the workers installing the system come straight out of Durham College, are very inexperienced, and have no idea about hydronic heating, and deliver below standard workmanship.

Hi Stefan,

The timing of the review comes as a bit of a surprise to me. We have been completed this installation and have not heard from you since commissioning it months ago. I am very sorry to hear how upset you are and I wish this was brought to my attention sooner. I have tried calling you but there has been no answer. I talked to a technician that was out at your home after the holidays (called directly without my knowledge) for a leaking pressure relief due to someone closing the shut off to the expansion tank. I wonder if this is where the frustration is coming from?

I’ll be the first to admit this project did not go as smooth as either of us would have liked but sometimes construction can go that way.

When we first met I thought you were a nice guy and this would be a great work relationship. To be honest, you have been one of the most difficult customers I have dealt with in 7 years and over 10,000 clients. I was onsite many more times then two for site meetings with the guys... you were not there. I can admit I could have been there a few more times through out the project but my technicians are trained to work on custom homes and renovation installations all the time with little supervision or issues. I have a business to run and many jobs that require my supervision. I cannot be at one place all the time.

The technicians did not want to go to your home after meeting you a few times due to the way they were talked to and how difficult you could be. There was no consistency with your temperament from day to day which I experienced first hand. One technician even called me and asked me never to send him to your home again due to the way he was talked to. I was shocked to hear that when he refused to provide his phone number you looked it up on line after he left and called him directly.

To set the record straight, my technicians are NOT straight out of Durham College. I believe your confusion comes from the fact that the two main technicians that were on your site (4 years experience in the field plus 2 years at Durham College) went to Durham College together. The technician that installed all the hydronic paneling had over 10 years experience and is very knowledgeable, so much so you called him back in to your home directly without calling Climate Experts for the pressure relief valve issue. The technician that quit did not walk off the job site. He was instructed not to preform anymore work on site that day because he had found another job and we did not want a carless worker with a bad attitude working on your home. Maybe this is the technician that was talking poorly about me.

You have even told one of my workers onsite you “like to complain about stuff for the sake of complaining”.

I always do my best to pick up my phone and answer my emails. I had prioritize emergency no cooling service and calls before your thermostat selections. I wanted to make sure I had enough time to research all avenues because you were very particular about what you wanted. This was not good enough and you wanted an answer immediately. You talked to me a few weeks after I explained this to you and agreed it made sense because the thermostats were months away. I was also on vacation for a week which you were aware of when you tried to get a hold of me repeatedly. My office was available to take calls and handle any issues there may have been, but yet that was not good enough.

I see above there is no mention that you were your own contractor and errors were made on your part that caused our scope of the project to drag on much longer then it should have . We had to install, remove, reinstall, reconfigure and redo multiple parts of our installation (at no additional charges except the ductless head relocates). We even had to bring drywall onsite to mount our units, when I asked when you would have drywall onsite you replied “How am I suppose to do that?” and dismissed the conversation. We reconfigured all the boiler paneling after asked to tighten up the mechanical room instead of reattaching to the existing boiler panel that was in our estimate. Even though this was more materials and labour there were no additional charges to you . Lastly, we removed and re-installed all the rads on the main floor (1.5 days not in our scope of work) and I did not even invoice you to try to keep you happy, which I am now convinced is impossible.

In the end all I can say I’m sorry your not satisfied with our installation but we cannot solve problems and take care of issues that we are unaware of.

From the Owner: Cody Johnson

Sampano in Ajax
Sampano in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

All products

Impossible in 30 words. Honest hard working people. I would never deal with any firm other then them. Have for 25 years. Never let me down yet. Furnaces GAS fire place air conditioner units. They do it all and RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. GLENN SAMPANO. AJAX

Thank you so much for your kind words Glenn. We are thrilled that you are happy

Michele  in Pickering
Michele in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

No Heat

Amazing and trustworthy service. Both Kimberley and Mitchell were a pleasure to deal with. Mitchell was our technician and was very well educated on our Lennox system. Kimberly booked our appointment and was so pleasant when we spoke. I highly recomend this company.

Thank you for your business and the review Michele.

Tony C.
Tony C.
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace Replacement

When our furnace stopped working overnight, I had called Climate Experts because they were open the earliest. After speaking with Cody and Kimberly, they had assured me that a technician would be at my place before 8:am that morning. By 8:30 am, the tech had already booked an installation for later that afternoon. Jason and Ryan were well prepared and did a great job on the installation. Kimberly at head office was pleasure to deal with and answered all my questions with her extensive knowledge and experience. I would highly recommend Climate Experts and look forward to using them for my routine maintenance.
Thanks guys for the awesome service.

Thank you so much Tony for your awesome words. Climate Experts is very pleased to have you on board with us and we are thrilled to have helped you in your time of need. Looking forward to dealing with you and your family in the future. Welcome aboard!

Sincerely,

Kimberly

More about Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

Welcome to Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc. We are a Canadian owned and operated company serving Durham region and the surrounding area. We install, service and maintain all major brands of furnaces and air conditioners. We are available to serve you 24/ 7 in a quick and timely manner. ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Ajax?