Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Ajax  >  Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

Michele  in Pickering
Michele in Pickering

No Heat

Amazing and trustworthy service. Both Kimberley and Mitchell were a pleasure to deal with. Mitchell was our technician and was very well educated on our Lennox system. Kimberly booked our appointment and was so pleasant when we spoke. I highly recomend this company.

Thank you for your business and the review Michele.

Tony C. in Whitby
Tony C. in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace Replacement

When our furnace stopped working overnight, I had called Climate Experts because they were open the earliest. After speaking with Cody and Kimberly, they had assured me that a technician would be at my place before 8:am that morning. By 8:30 am, the tech had already booked an installation for later that afternoon. Jason and Ryan were well prepared and did a great job on the installation. Kimberly at head office was pleasure to deal with and answered all my questions with her extensive knowledge and experience. I would highly recommend Climate Experts and look forward to using them for my routine maintenance.
Thanks guys for the awesome service.

Thank you so much Tony for your awesome words. Climate Experts is very pleased to have you on board with us and we are thrilled to have helped you in your time of need. Looking forward to dealing with you and your family in the future. Welcome aboard!

Sincerely,

Kimberly

HL N
HL N
1 review Pickering, ON

Disconnect and Relocate furnace, hot water heater

We have relocation furnace and gas water heater work done on Dec 1st, 2017 by Climate Expert Heating and Cooling. I'm happy with the quality of work done by dedicated Climate Expert staffs.

First of all, Kimberly responded to my inquiry even after 8:30 pm and recommend me to contact office the next day to get the estimate quote for relocating the furnace, gas water heater and install a new humidifier.

Quote was ready one day after home visit.

On appointment day, Jason, Josh with one extra help came working on the project. It took more than 9 hrs for 1st day, furnace and water heater were relocated as detailed in work order list, new humidifier, filter and cabinet were installed, ducts were reconnected and worked well. Missing detail from work plan was fixed when pointed out. I'm happy with the quality of work and the effort they have made to ensure that we have some heat, hot water and working gas stove for home comfort. 2nd day, Brian and Adam came to complete the duct works and humidifier.

Overall, work was professionally and we are completely satisfied with our purchase and would highly recommend Climate Expert Heating and Cooling to my friends and family.

Again thank you and wish you a Happy Holiday!

Climate Experts are thrilled to hear you are so satisfied with the work our crew has done for you. Thank goodness for Kimberly who responded to you after work hrs. We are thrilled to have her as a part of our team. Thank you for your words and happy holidays to you

Sarah R.
Sarah R.
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Experienced professionals

A year ago I installed three hrvs and two steam humidifiers with climate experts.
I have been renovating my house for years and had bad experience with other companies but with Cody and his team I know I am taken care of.
They are experienced professionals with exceptional service.
When I make a phone call for help I know Kimberly will not only have me taken care of ASAP of but also she is such a joy to talk to!
Great energy great peolple. For service Mitch comes always on time and he explains all the details. Great service. Highly highly recommend them.
Thank you Climate experts.

Thank you Sarah for all your kind words. We are glad to hear your happy and are thrilled with the service you have received from Climate Experts.

NJT in Whitby
NJT in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace/Air Conditioner

We recently purchased a furnace/Air Conditioner. Our installers, Jason & Josh were very respectful, courteous and professional. They left the area clean and clear of debris and walked us through the installation process. Thank you for a job well done! I highly recommend Climate Experts!

Thank you. We are happy to hear your installation was successful and you are very pleased with the work that Jason and Josh did. They will be pleased to hear. Thanks again

J2kilbur
J2kilbur
5 reviews Pickering, ON

New Heating and Air Conditioning System

Cody, Mitchell and the rest of the team did an amazing job walking me through my options on a new heating system so I could find what would work best for our home.
Kimberly was there every step of the way helping ensure I got the most from rebates, helping coordinate schedules and manage my many questions. Kimberly always returned my calls immediately, and ensured that I got the help I needed when I needed it. I appreciated her friendly support as we coordinated the various projects done on my home this year!

Climate Experts team are thrilled with your comments on our staff. We are very pleased to give you the upmost customer service. Kimberly is very much an asset to our company. Her customer service skills are always second to none! Thank you Jenn from all of us at Climate Experts!

zaidmian in Toronto
zaidmian in Toronto
1 review Pickering, ON

Great techs, but greater service

I had the misfortune of inheriting a really crappy furnace and had to begin the process of calling around to various companies to figure out how much I would be dinged for a repair or replacement. Of course most places were roughly around the same cost as I discovered through call after call with disinterested, disgruntled receptionists. The reason I ultimately decided to go with Climate Experts was because when I called them up I was greeted by the nicest, friendliest, and most helpful person ever: Kimberly.

Over the course of several calls spanning several months, during which I stubbornly insisted that my turd of a furnace could in fact be repaired, Kimberly was always available to offer advice, schedule service calls at any time, and always got the best technicians to look at my furnace. She was kind and empathetic, and made me feel like I was their most important customer. She always followed up to make sure that things were going alright with my HVAC situation. Eventually it became clear to me that Kimberly and the fine techs at Climate Experts were right: I had to replace my furnace. I should have taken their advice from day one, but at no time did they pressure me into a sale, or take my concerns lightly.

Honestly speaking, there might be other companies out there that might have better prices or offer something else that fits your criteria better, but in my case I stopped calling around as soon as I spoke to Kimberly at Climate Experts. Their technicians are top notch and professional, their prices are very fair in my opinion, but the real value is the customer service. Thank you Kim, you have a customer for life!

Thank you Zaid for your kind words. Climate Experts will always be there for you anytime to help with your HVAC needs. We all thank you for your kind words and you have put a smile on Kimberly's face. She is thrilled to have been there from day one!

From the gang @ Climate Experts

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Exceptional Service

Amazing work, great price, timely service, lovely people. Colm was our technician and did an amazing job installing our new furnace and updating the HVAC system-- lovely to have around the work site. Kimberly is the exceptionally cheerful and efficient office manager who made sure that our rebates were filed. Her support throughout this was amazing. It's rare to find a person as warm and helpful as Kimberly.

Thank you so much for your kind words. The team @ Climate Experts will be happy to hear your comment especially Kimberly. She does a great job and we are happy to have her on board with us. Thank you Beth

Leslie in Pickering
Leslie in Pickering

Great Service All Around

Mitchell did a great job explaining my options and had great advice for how to help create a better environment for my daughter with asthma and allergies. Kim in the office is delightful to deal with and handle scheduling and payments well.

Jason and Josh did a great job with the installation and worked respectfully and diligently until the job was done. They took the time to explain everything to me and were very patient with my questions. The furnace room was cleaner than how they found it!

I highly recommend Climate Experts

Overall the experience was great and

Thank you Leslie for your kind words! The team at Climate Experts are always pleased to hear when a customer is happy with their work. Thanks again!

woo1woo1 in Pickering
woo1woo1 in Pickering

New Furnace & Air Conditioner

We used Climate Experts to replace our furnace and Air Conditioner in our (Pickering) home. We got a 2 stage 60,000 BTU Rheem furnace, air cleaner, humidifier and a 2 ton Rheem air conditioner. Came with a 10 year parts & labour warranty. We also used Climate Experts to replace our water heater.
They did a fantastic job and we saved a lot of $$$ cash. They were on time and on budget. Highly recommend.

Thank you from the team at Climate Experts. We strive to have all our clients happy with their purchase. We're very happy to hear you were pleased.

More about Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

Welcome to Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc. We are a Canadian owned and operated company serving Durham region and the surrounding area. We install, service and maintain all major brands of furnaces and air conditioners. We are available to serve you 24/7 in a quick and timely manner. Climate Experts are bonded, licensed and Insured, while providing quality customer service all year around