Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

13-905 Dillingham Rd Pickering ON L1W 2X9
Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

Reviews for Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

Leslie in Pickering
Leslie in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Great Service All Around

Mitchell did a great job explaining my options and had great advice for how to help create a better environment for my daughter with asthma and allergies. Kim in the office is delightful to deal with and handle scheduling and payments well.

Jason and Josh did a great job with the installation and worked respectfully and diligently until the job was done. They took the time to explain everything to me and were very patient with my questions. The furnace room was cleaner than how they found it!

I highly recommend Climate Experts

Overall the experience was great and

Thank you Leslie for your kind words! The team at Climate Experts are always pleased to hear when a customer is happy with their work. Thanks again!

woo1woo1 in Pickering
woo1woo1 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

New Furnace & Air Conditioner

We used Climate Experts to replace our furnace and Air Conditioner in our (Pickering) home. We got a 2 stage 60,000 BTU Rheem furnace, air cleaner, humidifier and a 2 ton Rheem air conditioner. Came with a 10 year parts & labour warranty. We also used Climate Experts to replace our water heater.
They did a fantastic job and we saved a lot of $$$ cash. They were on time and on budget. Highly recommend.

Thank you from the team at Climate Experts. We strive to have all our clients happy with their purchase. We're very happy to hear you were pleased.

DaRuMa in Woodbridge
DaRuMa in Woodbridge

Outstanding work and Professional company

Super fantastic work and respectful crew.
We had Climate Experts install and install a Mitsubishi Heat Pump. This is a very professional company that operate with pride. They showed on the date and on time. The experience with Cody the owner, who was open and honest, to Kimberly in the office, to the uniformed, clean-cut crew who were respectful of my home and of me, and ensured that there was minimal disruption to our space, made it a pleasant experience. The crew foreman Brian, consulted with me every step of the way from where to put the unit and where to hang the remote. They did a neat and professional job, cleaned my space to the condition it was before they arrived. Very impressed. Thanks Cody, Kimberly, Jason, Ryan and Joss you all work as as a cohesive team and you have a happy customer, me!

Thank you for your kind words. Climate Experts works hard everyday as a team to ensure all our clients are happy. We are also happy to have you on board with us as a happy client. Thanks again!

Derek in Oshawa
Derek in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Lennox 3 Ton AC Unit, Humidifier, Natural Gas Line Extension for BBQ

Excellent overall service from Cody and Kimberly.

The job was completed the same day. The team was very respectful of our home and cleaned up any mess that was made.

The OPA rebate quoted by Cody was spot on and received within the time frame they stated. Another vendor quoted us on the same unit, with a lower OPA rebate. This is why you should choose Cody as they know what they're doing. I highly recommend the Climate Experts.

We'll see them again this spring for regular maintenance and duct cleaning.

The Climate Experts team thanks you for your kind words. We are happy to hear you were happy with our services. We welcome you aboard as one of our clients. We take great pride in the work we do and hearing about our workmanship means a lot to each and every one of us!

Tyler  in Toronto
Tyler in Toronto

Duct work

Small startup company with low end tools. Left many holes and gaps in my ductwork and the air pressure is not good coming out of the vents but the drywall and all are up so it's too costly to tear down to look to see where the loss of cold and hot air are. One vent did not even have a cover and was left wide open ! Save yourself time and money and go with more experienced company that you can call back to if anything is done incorrectly.

Hello Tyler

Could you please provide your information (name etc) as I would like to respond. Our ductwork is very professional & seamless. Our ductwork installations are always inspected so I am curious as to why you would write something like this. We have not done any ductwork for anyone in the last 2 wks or so. Our company records do not show a Tyler as a client of ours.

Outdoor BBQ Natural Gas Quick Connect Installation

In preparation for the warmer weather and upcoming BBQ season, I contacted Cody @ Climate Experts again to help out. As I found out, most natural gas BBQs (and any outdoor gas appliance) require Quick Connectors to tap into your natural gas source. From my previous renovation, I already had a gas line roughed in (through basement) and accessible in the backyard. I inquired about having the ability to hook up a patio heater as well as the BBQ. Cody and his team were able to provide an elegant solution that included two (access to ½” and 3/8”) quick connections, dedicated shut off valves for each connection and a master shut off for the entire outdoor gas line. On top of that, they took the time to paint the gas lines black to match the rest of the house’s exterior components (windows, doors and siding).
Thanks to the service techs (Jason & assistant) for the good work and bring on the BBQ season!

Carol and Beverley from Toronto
Carol and Beverley from Toronto

Furnace and water heater installation

Cody, Jason and Scott worked hard to give us a new heating system. Cody impressed us with his patience and his attention to detail in answering our questions. Jason and Scott worked an extra-long day in an extra-tight space to fit a furnace and water-heater combo in our small semi. When faced with a task that was not their responsibility, rather than delaying the job they rolled up their sleeves and embraced the unexpected. They were cheerful and hard-working that whole long cold day, and their efforts paid off in a great result. We recommend them enthusiastically.

HVAC

Climate Experts was referred by my general contractor who had spoken very highly of their work and customer service from previous jobs.

My big bang basement renovation involved underpinning the foundation to achieve a ceiling height of 8’. The previous owner had installed a top of the line Lennox
SLP98V furnace but had reused the existing old ducts which unfortunately are bulky and ran down the middle of the basement. As part of finishing the basement,
I wanted to take down the old ducting and install a new configuration in which it would run alongside the wall (opposite from the windows) giving the basement maximum exposure to natural light.

Cody Johnson’s team installed modern slimmer ducts that were routed along the inner wall connecting back into the furnace manifold . A new gas line was run (1-1/4” black iron) from the gas meter at the front of the house to the back supplying natural gas to kitchen stove, hot water heater, furnace, standby generator, fireplace and BBQ. New lines for the A/C were also ran from my Lennox XC17 back to the furnace.

Cody’s team designed it so that all the described runs were hidden in the ceiling joists and ran along the new duct run. This allowed me to have ONE finished bulkhead which all the HVAC runs were contained.

Since I was getting a tank less hot water heater (HWH) rental from Reliance installed, Cody is a partner of theirs which meant he could complete the installation for me instead of having a separate installer come into the mix and not being familiar with the basement site. This was the obvious preferred arrangement as I would be getting the same workmanship as I did with the HVAC install. Cody took care of business by making arrangements with my Reliance rep to pick up and install the unit. He also helped me return my existing water tank rental back to Reliance.

Finally, I also had Cody install the radiant flooring components needed activate my new floor heating. During the underpinning process, I had my general contractor run PEX piping in the concrete for the entire basement. His installs are tidy and well thought out in order to minimize the space required for the mechanics. This means more reclaimed space to put back into livable area for our family.

Cody’s customer service was top notch. He was responsive in our communications by taking the time to addressing all the questions I had about the HVAC. Since our child has allergies and is very sensitive to the air quality and relative humidity of the environment. I wanted to ensure that we were doing all that we can with our HVAC system so that a comfortable and clean environment is created. Cody’s expertise was evident as he suggested multiple options in which we can could accomplish this (bypass vs. power fan assist humidifier) (replacing PureAir Filtration Kit)( whole house dehumidifier in standalone vs. integrated with furnace mode). I ended up having Cody install a fan assist humidifier and whole house dehumidifier to regulate humidity (RH).

Cody Johnson and his team were extremely professional throughout the entire process. Cody always took the time to answer any questions I had and made it a point to arm the customer with the information and letting them make the decision. I always felt comfortable discussing options with Cody and never felt like I was being upsold on products/services I didn’t need.

When it comes to your HVAC system you want a professional to not just provide the quality workmanship but also to look out for your best interests to deliver what you want out of your HVAC. This is where I felt Cody really came through well above other the HVAC companies I talked to.

Thanks again to Cody and Climate Experts!

More about Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc.

Welcome to Climate Experts Heating & Cooling Inc. We are a Canadian owned and operated company serving Durham region and the surrounding area. We install, service and maintain all major brands of furnaces and air conditioners. We are available to serve you 24/7 in a quick and timely manner. Climate Experts are bonded, licensed and Insured, while providing quality customer service all year around